PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] HC Habbos Vs. Non-HC Habbo, who will win?

K@boom
27-06-2004, 07:09 AM
This war has been going since Habbo Club was created all those years ago.
Nastiness and racism is more common then it was before...
HabboHotel has been split in the middle by the deadly Habbo Club.

Here's what happens:
When your HC habbos think your sooo rich and always ask you for furni. Sometimes this is not the case at all!
Also when your in a free furni room, the habbo might auto-kick just because they think you are rich or they give you a very small furni compared to the non-hcs. They also want to be friends with you just because you have a badge a more clothes and a possibility of heaps of furni, it's crazy!

When your Non-HC, HC habbos tease you and call you poor or even a noob. :mad:
You cannot enter certain parties and you get treated with less respect.
Also without :chooser, your hopeless at kick wars :(

Will this war ever stop? Only time will tell...

Moose
27-06-2004, 08:11 AM
I never like Hc's Vs. Non-Hc's cause i never win revs or what ever xD

GELHEAD2004
27-06-2004, 11:12 AM
To be honest it should all stop!!!
the person might be rich in real life just dont wanna spend money on habbo!!
just coz your a hc IT DOESNT MEAN YOUR RICH!

A-K
27-06-2004, 11:21 AM
I myself treat HC and non HC people the same, and I should hope that others do as well.

But I can understand the reason why some HC people think badly of non hc's.
I think it's beacuse you only really see Non-HC scammers - Well I do anyway, I have never seen an HC trying to scam anyone :-\

Im sure many HC people do scam, but we only see the non hc's normally doing it so it builds up a picture of them, which is sad for the nice non-hc's :(

Butcher11
27-06-2004, 03:38 PM
I couldn't care less, but recently in a HC only party, all the HCs were like wow non-hcs are poor loser noobs. And I know there must be tons of none hcs richer then me in RL, the fact I'm an HC don't make a me a rich son of a billionaire.

SkaKid77
27-06-2004, 04:48 PM
Yeah, ive been called a noob, poor etc. but the fact is that i have been in hc for 11 months and dont want to pay more money for repeated furni, or any furni for that matter, i have built up a good enough collection of rares etc.

As for the scammer, well usually "non-hc" is someone who signed up and doesnt pay for hc, so they scam for furni, obvious they arnt going to pay £2.50 for something when they are going to be banned!

NOBLE-MAN
27-06-2004, 05:41 PM
yer i used to be hc but i didnt like hc plasto set so i made a diff character and used him as hc but when that eneded people who ahd been on my f/r took me off sayin they only wanted hc club members on and i know that i was richer dan them pps anyway i really dont like the way they r

Banjo
28-06-2004, 04:55 AM
It should all stop the only diffrence between hc and non-hc is that non-hc have chosen not to be hc or they just live in a country that you can't get credits in like australia and there is no diffrence I think ;)

Ryo
28-06-2004, 05:53 AM
Ive got an idea ....Pretty bad but oh well make everyone pay for hc so more arguing or make no hc but i only referred the the first one so habbo ltd. makes $$$$

Evolution
28-06-2004, 01:43 PM
It should stop..full stop.

Butcher11
28-06-2004, 01:59 PM
Yes, it's ridiculous, we argue over a pixelized badge. people think ya poor if you aren't hc, and think you're rich if you are. As Cool said- STOP IT

TheBomb1234
30-06-2004, 06:54 AM
Well.Its not fair 2 the hcs ( for example me) . When ever i lose at a revenge the person who wins always always has to take the hcs out first. it makes the hc's pay to stay i think that stinks always choseing the hc's to leave first just because the hc :( :confused:

Concentric
30-06-2004, 04:24 PM
Ive got an idea ....Pretty bad but oh well make everyone pay for hc so more arguing or make no hc but i only referred the the first one so habbo ltd. makes $$$$ sorry but that idea is pants!
you shouldnt be forced to buy HC, and habbo arnt going to get rid of HC because its the main reason why people buy credits.

properclone
30-06-2004, 04:39 PM
Its not racism. Its discrimination. Racism is about race. I can see you got stuck for words :cool:
Yeah, I hate it, I don't really like HC clothes, I have my own style. It's kinda a mystery whether I am in HC or not! :D

Butcher11
01-07-2004, 10:23 PM
Lol, Proper, anyway why make everyone buy it, makes no sense, so many people would leave because they don't ahve the money.

pva-matt
03-07-2004, 08:57 AM
I agree :)

Sam30002
03-07-2004, 12:32 PM
I Think The HC Only Parties Are VERY Wrong And Whats The Point! But In Some Give Aways I Was Told To Go Away Because I Was HC ThereFore Rich!
So Both Sides Really Have The Wrong Idea!

SkaKid77
03-07-2004, 01:27 PM
yeah you see too many "HC parties" and not enough "non-hc parties" :p

maybe i should make one.... :eusa_shhh

model4fun
03-07-2004, 03:05 PM
i reckon once u make a habbo u should get given 25 creds and its up to you what you spend it on
personaly id buy 25 rubber ducks....cant go rong :)
but thewn theres the case of people making clones but surely with technology it could be prevented....i.p blocker?

Sam30002
03-07-2004, 06:51 PM
i reckon once u make a habbo u should get given 25 creds and its up to you what you spend it on
personaly id buy 25 rubber ducks....cant go rong :)
but thewn theres the case of people making clones but surely with technology it could be prevented....i.p blocker?
There Would Be Sooo Many Problems With That! You Say a Ban But What If You Had a 2 H Ban Or Couldnt Access Habbo? With Only 1 habbo You Would Get Very Annoyed! Or What If Its a Family PC And Many People Use It! 1 Habbo Between 1+ People! And Also The HC Would Only Last 1 Month So No Problem Solved :p Way To Many Probs With That Idea!

geertjuhhh
04-07-2004, 06:45 AM
well, i think that it should stop, but i have to say i h8 it when they kik me in a furni giveaway :(

lauralol
04-07-2004, 11:05 AM
Well personally, I think it's our own fault, it has nothing to do with habbo. It's us that are calling them names and stuff. I personally have no problems with non-HCs and I remember I was once talking to my friend and I said why don't we have a party in my club? She said okay, change the room name to HCs only party, then she invited ppl sayin if ur HC come to ....
I was SO angry! I didn't want a non-HC! that aint fair! I am thinking of maybe forming a HC/non HC protest group, a combination of HCs and non HCs trying to get everyone friends :)

name14
05-07-2004, 07:15 PM
when a noobi hc calls me poor because i cant be botherd wasting money on habbo i just show him/her my dino egg , and then they start to say sorry :rolleyes: so ignore the little noobies

lauralol
05-07-2004, 09:52 PM
I hate the word noob

oh and name14, you are HC....

AngelDude2
10-07-2004, 06:54 PM
they're should be a hobba in every hc only room and tell them its unfair even tho u would need more hobbas :( hmm wot could they do about it

Lil.D.Ice
11-07-2004, 05:49 PM
i was an hc...but now im jus a plane habbo and when u lose that badge it does too make a diference!

:-mark-:04
11-07-2004, 07:05 PM
im not bothered about it much becoz im hc and most of my m8z r non-hc

fyte
15-07-2004, 02:04 PM
Just imagine if u couldnt buy HC one month and u are treated differently i have many firneds HC or not HC personality that counts. if all u focus on is the amount of money ppl spend on habbo well u id hate to see ur real life friends :)

wishkah
23-07-2004, 12:22 AM
wel u shy=udnt treat someone dif cos the aint hc, im hc cos i choose to pay for it n i want the sofas. thats all, although it was a sceem for money, it has its problems.
no1 shud be treated diff, but sating that i stand as a hc. but no, al same. all, habbos. :eusa_thin

F1L73R
23-07-2004, 12:26 AM
I think habbo made a mistake in making the habbo club cuz instead of giving us sumtin fun to play with the split us apart i think its kinda prejudice that habbo did that and we should all be the same so that no one stands out :D

Pixel-Artist
23-07-2004, 12:32 AM
I don't like Hc usally because I can't buy credits (No Money Parents Won't Some) And They Look At Me Like I Am a Total noob.

lauralol
25-07-2004, 05:38 PM
I have made a new account, even though my old one still has over a month of HC left, because I choose to not be HC, though I do want HC :P lol I just cant afford to buy none at the moment, but I only like it because I personally want the rares, but for those who choose not to collect furni or rares, it doesnt matter at all.

AngelDude2
25-07-2004, 05:50 PM
meh mum only lets meh have credits if i earn them so i ask for £3 on habbo a month so i can buy hc thats all i get a month. Its what i find fair do other hcs earn credits or do they buy they're own?

TopBuz
25-07-2004, 05:58 PM
there are many hc noobs, and many experienced and mature, and RICH non hc's. its ann unfortunate stereotype on habbo that is a real joke. i know alot of hc who hide thierbadges and wear norm clothes. atthe end of theday you just dont know !
judge not lest thee be judged!!!!
:P

Concentric
25-07-2004, 06:49 PM
i hide my badge because, personally, it looks better without it. I only join hc to get my bobble hat and the gifts :D

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 11:04 PM
I hate HC's, I think HC should never of existed, they think they are all this and that, they get norm automatically kick, i think they should all DIE, i have not slept in days.

:Illusion
02-08-2004, 11:08 PM
I hate HC's, I think HC should never of existed, they think they are all this and that, they get norm automatically kick, i think they should all DIE, i have not slept in days.

Some HCs might get non HCs kicked, but i've been in plenty of places where girls have screamed "omgzzz a HC kick her!!". :eusa_hand Pretty pathetic that people can hate someone because of whether or not they have a little badge next to them.

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 11:12 PM
May I help you hide the bodies?

Usher
03-08-2004, 06:07 AM
Lmao.. well I have 18 hc clones lol BUT i used to have no hc, and I know what you mean. If you go in a club, people will not let you in their area they make a little v.i.p area and only let hc people with alt codes in their mission in... it's soo pathetic, and I just wish it would end amen.

Arcanum
03-08-2004, 08:00 AM
It should sop! It is ridiculous that other habbos are being treated unfairly! Quite frankly, there is not too much to like about HC anyway! Lol, for some. :p

-Arcanum

Brother Ryan
03-08-2004, 02:08 PM
WHat would happen if, well, you know, send annoying messages to Habbo Staff to get rid of HC altogether and make everyone fair.

Sketti
07-08-2004, 06:00 PM
i wudnt call it racism, its more like predjudicism and even tho i am hc i dont agree with it, the only time i insult a non-hc about being non-hc is wen theyre getting on my last nerve

-Soro-
07-08-2004, 06:24 PM
I think it's natural, can you name one thing on this earth (that has 2 catagories/types) that doesn't involve rivalry or arguments? I can't...

Rye1088
07-08-2004, 07:35 PM
The thing is, when you get a HC member thinking they're better than the non-HC's you know they're a newbie who's just gotten HC for the first time!

I've been in HC for 14 month (stopped after 14 because I was sick of the repeat furni) and I've never looked down on a non-HC, EVER!

Starberg
07-08-2004, 07:40 PM
I would say Hc because its better ot be hc and theres more hcs. or is there... we're back to square 1...

-Soro-
07-08-2004, 07:51 PM
There's more non-HC, that's a clear fact... :D

Bubblegum74
07-08-2004, 09:35 PM
I totally agree with you K@boom, Habbo should find a resort to this because it's just causing more arguments, and it's very unfair. I know Habbo Management and stuff would get less money coming in, but its causing a war between the two groups. I'm no longer HC but im on my 8th month and I have a fair amount of furni - not that it matters - but it resorts to what your talking about. And even if the person is new - what's the point being nasty? We were all noobs at some point and we all didnt have a clue what was what.

Brother Ryan
07-08-2004, 11:05 PM
Get rid of HC, it makes people snotty. All the time i am looked down upon and whenever i see them in a giveaway I immediately tell the owner to kick them, they wouldn't be poor if they hadn't wasted 25 credits on a rubbish badge.

SkaKid77
07-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Yeah once u have been looked down on by hc u wouldnt do it to a non hc.

i think it has to do with the fact that all the new people on habbo will ask for furni or help or something so the "hcers" will think omg all non hc are noobs.

I think it is pathetic that this happens

a) its only a game, well not even that! its a place where people come to chat regardless.

b) some people are non hc beacause they choose not to waste £2.50 (or whatever currency u use) on a picture of a sofa on the internet..

c) why do people care about a picture of a little person, if it was a chatroom with no pictures on it people wouldnt notice and wouldnt care.

Brother Ryan
07-08-2004, 11:33 PM
I think Habbo should do the next big thing...

S**** the Hotel and upgrade to a Town.

You can get a free house of any size Bungalow etc. Then it will seem better, HC can survive better and have a club house public room if there need be and it will seem more realistic, Clubs, Discos, Restaurants will look better as a building and they can have a hotel where there are lots of free rooms with furni in.

You can open your own pubs and clubs and have much more rooms and not have them on a popular list, your house/business will be in it so if you have an entrance they start off there and have to find your main popular room.

If it was a town you can have the popular list that shows the habbos building or house and public building can be, Hotel, Restaurant, Clubs, Discos and it will suit in well with the already habbo hotel, as habbo hotel reallly dont make it seem to much like a hotel as you dont normally get continuing customers and a club.

silgon
07-08-2004, 11:59 PM
I think this is stupid i have loads of non hc friends but i think its bad that people automaticly think where rich..... not that im sayin im poor :P but its only £2.50 people shud have that money to get that and if they dont then never mind. But all this fighting is stupid we all started off as non hcs and the only difference is better clothes and free funri which isnt free cos u pay 4 hc. But all these newbs saying please give me furni ur rich is rubbish we dont save all our furni up and think "Lets give it to people who can use 2.50 of there own money!"

Brother Ryan
08-08-2004, 12:03 AM
that happens to me, whenever I am in a trade room, all of a sudden you get some loser trade you and you sit there wait for them to put something in and they say after 5 mins, 'Can I have free furni?', you're in a trade room, you're suppose to trade, not ask for free junk. I also hate it when you have a furni shop and they ask is this stuff free?, Of course is sodding well aint, READ THE ROOM NAME!!!!!!!!

Butcher11
10-08-2004, 07:40 PM
I don't see why there should even be a war, it doesnt matter, everybody is a pixel anyway lol, and stereotyping on the whole should be eliminated.

-Soro-
10-08-2004, 08:11 PM
This is a pointless argument... Lol if I was non-HC I wouldn't care if a random HC came up to me and disrespected me. Like I said before, most things involve rivalry... People need to get over it.

Topjak
10-08-2004, 08:19 PM
I'm HC and to be quite honest I'm SICK AND TIRED of my HC friends saying 'search <insert name here> for a HC Party'
It's like discrimination against Non-HC's. One day I'm going to open a Non-HC party place and get it top of pop just to wind up HC's, quite hipocritical but I realy hate HC's thinking they're better just because they can buy HC. Most of my friends are Non-HC and i accept more f.r off Non-HC than HC. It should all stop because as someone else has pointed out, We're all just pixels.

Butcher11
10-08-2004, 08:31 PM
I was thinking of that before, give some Hcs a dose of their own medicine, I guess it their right to do it, but its wrong, so we should so the same thing back.

Er..?
10-08-2004, 08:34 PM
I will bet any money, that if all you non-HC's became HC then you would
start to call the non-HC's n00bs and poor ect.

stonecold999
10-08-2004, 10:26 PM
im a hc and this is wrong hc club pays for the right to enter rooms which only hc's can enter they do not need to be kiked from rooms where if your in a hc and non hc room u pay the same as a non hc and get kiked because the owner thinks you should pay more here is the poll results which clearly state that the poll is i favour of stopping the arguments between hc and hc. 2 statements are correct about hc and non hc non hc beg for furni and hc brag about there furni.

View Poll Results: Do you think it's fair that racism is occuring in HabboHotel over HC & Non HC?
Yes, I hate HCs, they think they're all that... 6.67%
Yes, I hate non-HC, they are so poor and they beg for furni... 18.33%
50/50 - YES & NO 23.33%
No way this shouldn't happen at all, it should stop! 51.67%

but hard things happen in life and the facts are that hc have paid for the right to be recognised and i dosent matter wat non hc do about it because hc have paid for the right to used extra priorities in habbo the only way i think they could stop this argment if the hc club ends but everyone noes thats not gonna happen so the non hc will hav to deal with it

wishkah
15-08-2004, 01:08 AM
but do u think u shud be critised beacuse you are poor? or dont want to waste money. i hide my badge purley cos i dont want ppl noing! but u gess my hat makes it obvious. :o

its 2 am. i love my gf very much, she nct to me and says im sad! we are now off to...play scrabble!! :eusa_thin nitey nite! :D

platinum101
15-08-2004, 03:34 AM
stop asking me for free furni u no hcs.
It shouldnt happen tho

Mentor
15-08-2004, 02:24 PM
hc is a bit pointless, its mainly a waste of credits, whats the point in it, you can trade far more cheeply for teh hc raires anytime?

Skitgraves
15-08-2004, 02:51 PM
It shouldnt happen..HOWEVER

I do get loads of non-HC's asking me for free furni and sending me F/R and trading me :@

Mentor
15-08-2004, 02:53 PM
yes but they ask anything that moves for free furni,including no hc's. most of them are scammers anyway who have about 10 clones begging, and the reson they still do it is becuse some habbos still end up giveing them a duck or so.

althogh i have to agree, i do hate the habbo beggers,

cut!e-pie
15-08-2004, 03:08 PM
wots the deal with HC's, i think its really sad!

wen i 1st started habbo i thot hey maybe i should become HC, but then i thot wait 1 min how SAD am i? am not wasting good money just 2 get a couple of new hair styles or clothes!!!!!!!!

it doesnt make any difference if u havent got it!!!! :8

-Soro-
15-08-2004, 03:15 PM
wots the deal with HC's, i think its really sad!

wen i 1st started habbo i thot hey maybe i should become HC, but then i thot wait 1 min how SAD am i? am not wasting good money just 2 get a couple of new hair styles or clothes!!!!!!!!

it doesnt make any difference if u havent got it!!!! :8

Wait - Hang on, You've just described how SAD HC is, and then you say there's no difference between HC and non-HC? Make your mind up. I believe that is a 'Sour Grapes' comment, and if you think HC is rubbish, why are you bothering to moan why it exists? Can't you HC-haters just leave HC be? If you don't suscribe to it, it doesn't effect you in anyway at all. Everyone, and I mean everyone, has the option to buy HC or not, so respect those who do.

iForce
17-08-2004, 07:12 AM
I think the HC's will win cos they prob have been on habbo for longer.... :D

<

iForce
17-08-2004, 07:13 AM
I think the HC's will win cos they prob have been on habbo for longer.... :D
And yea...

* Edited by Janeh - Do not double post, simply edit your previous one.

platinum101
18-08-2004, 05:09 AM
Hcs would pwn the non hc :D :p :D

SkaKid77
18-08-2004, 09:51 AM
not really ive been on for 3/4 yrs and im not hc :p

jinxii
20-08-2004, 11:13 PM
For almost a year I was non-HC. I only ever bought 15 credits because I think that spending lots on Habbo is a waste of money, and although I get a decent allowance, I'd rather spend it on clothes and stuff. Anyhoo, through good trading and a bit of luck I've become quite rich - worth quite a few thrones at least. Then I traded some rares for credits and I bought HC. I just like the clothes! But yes, people do treat me better now I'm HC.

I hate HC only parties. Just because someone chooses to spend a very small amount of money on a pixelated image dosen't mean that they're billionaires! In fact, I go along to these HC Only Parties and occasionally have a good rant at the people holding it! It's an example of unnecerssary prejudice and discrimination in our society today, virtual or not.

JeremyT
24-08-2004, 03:27 AM
I noticed the differnce as soon as i became HC. At frist when i was non-HC i wasn't treated terribly but i wasn't treated that great either.

Heres a story. I went into this revenge room Hc badge and cloths on and did played. I was in the final 2 that round. Noone wanted to kick me. I came back again with normal cloths and badge off and i was first to go. I asked why, and the one who picked replied with "Your not HC, Plain and simple."
Also the same happens at clubs when i do the HC, non-HC thing. Also, now that i am HC i swear i get 10+ F/r daily.

Verisimilitude
24-08-2004, 10:24 PM
Yet another controversial, interesting topic to bring up! Non-HCs are descriminated upon, but up until last year, no one was HC period, so it's uncalled for, unnaceptable, and not right.

I'd almost have to vote 50/50 though, because non-HC do try and take advantage of HC because of the pure fact they think they're rich. Have you ever wondered why though? It's because they have the sdesire to become like you. I don't think they honestly mean to bug you on purpose, (unless they're just that dense) but I think they want to fufill "The Habbo Dream" in a sense because on Habbo, in mine, and I would say most everyone's experience, richness= acceptance. Right?

evect
24-08-2004, 10:45 PM
Who really cares what happens? If they insult you, call for help or quite frankly just leave and go elsewhere.

Verisimilitude
25-08-2004, 08:24 PM
That's really not the point. The point is it's their job and duty to help you out, and if they treat one group over another better, it's not fair.

Mentor
26-08-2004, 12:47 PM
i personly see hc as a bit pointless i dnt see what u realy get from it that i dont alredy have, exsept some close wich do look very starnge, knowing some one who became hc thregh strage resons after having many insidenst such as random scripted items no one esle couuld see showing up, so im gusing that how it randomply appred, also hes baned if he goes on in ie, but not in netscape. anyway back on point, all the hc stuff looks a bit strange to me. and i cnat see any other big advantges? i dnt see the quetions point, hc are still non hc just theyve chose to sepnd creds on hc isnted of firni or somthing like me.

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 01:28 AM
I am here you know and HC is royal throne if you know the forum.

HC Sofas are lime green and should be worth 6 creds, throne and study desks dont match anything but the big rares. I cannot get on Habbo anymore, I don't remember saying I could hack and I certainly cannot hack. I have sent an e-mail to habbo but the chances of them caring is low, I would like to know how to send viruses through e-mails, that will teach Habbo to ignore.

Mentor
29-08-2004, 03:49 PM
im considering making somthing a bit like habbo, exspt not with pixle art and peopel in it shall be alwed knees, but lazyness overtook, and plus i dnt think i hav enogh bandwith anyway yet, maybe i should buy my own server, apachie looks simple neogh, all i need top do is touch up on my unix.

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 05:07 PM
I agree, Habbo's look like toddlers, they have no knees. They look ******ed and if they were real, they will surely be midgits.

BlackInferno
06-04-2005, 08:17 PM
If you can afford to buy HC, you are obviously richer, so basically HC win :)

FrozenWhisper
09-04-2005, 05:44 PM
I think it's unfair.not all non-hc's are poor.And I'd say half scammers are non-hc and half are hc.I hate getting called a poor noob cause I don't have HC.What the guy above me said is not true.I can afford HC but don't want to wast 2:50 on something that lasts a week.But when the new credit offer comes I might buy HC.

Henry-Mix
09-04-2005, 06:08 PM
I made a test about this sometime last year, I'm HC and I dressed as non hc and went into a love room and no one takes notice, yet when you dress HC and go there, you get sworms of people asking to go out with you because they assume your rich, and when you go to a giveaway, you get poor people saying KIK HIM!!!!!! HES RICH! they dont seem to understand that not all hc people are rich, and I do find it annoying how you get nons coming up to you asking for free furni, but I guess thats there only option......ON THE OTHER HAND, say you are hc and it ran out so your non hc, people instantly think your poor and I remember when I was ex hc, some hc person came in my room to buy funri and then accused me of scripting because he said non hcs arnt that rich, and I do agree that nons are mistreated, less f/r etc.
And I think that is erm.....HC racism when you get HC party rooms (no nons allowed) and they make non hc people pay furni to get in.....

To finalise, I think HC racism should stop!

Henry-Mix
09-04-2005, 06:10 PM
oops sorry hit quote instead of edit, lol

* Edited by Janeh - Please be careful when posting, or you will accidentally double post

Roboevil
09-04-2005, 06:49 PM
I dont see why ppl escalate it so much :/. It's only immaturity that's starting it, and where always gonna get immature people. Why do you consider it a war? And it isn't racism :/. It's predjadism.

JoeyK.
14-04-2005, 01:42 AM
I think hc is good, as it gives a chance to get new furni, but all this junk about steriotyping non-hcs needs to stop. I'm 6 months in, and I still treat everyone the same. I've seen plenty of HC n00bs as well, offering 5 creds of stuff for an hc saying "well that's a lot considering you get it free."
I don't mind n00bs, because everyone has to start somwhere, but I don't have enough time to explain everything to everyone -.-

FrozenWhisper
17-04-2005, 01:37 PM
HC racism funny.I once went on WickedGuy13 (my bro's account I WAS NOT HACKING) and I was called names and stuff like that till people came to his room and saw the furni and HC sofa he had.Then sudenly everyone was sending f/r odd...lol

TheOrangeEvil
17-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Racism is discrimination/prejudice on the basis of race, by the way. A few people have pointed that out already.

There's a very simple reason why HCs look down on non-HCs. People who buy Habbo Club usually have 1) enough rares to trade for credits or 2) the willingness to spend actual money on Habbo Hotel. That means these people have been around a while and are familiar enough with the hotel to want to invest in something like Habbo Club. They're dedicated and are probably more permanent members of Habbo Hotel than non-HCs. If you're a non-HC, it's not that you are stupid or worthless or inexperienced; if you're HC, it doesn't mean you are smart or better or more experienced on Habbo Hotel. It's just that those stereotypes are USUALLY the case because of the nature of Habbo Club.

RedStratocas
18-04-2005, 02:28 AM
It should stop. I admit, I do treat HC's a bit different then non-hc's, basicly because, yes, they are a bit more trustable when just met. But I do know some HC scammers, and some non-hc scammer, but I have never seen/heard of a non-HC scamming and HC. Vice-Versa is more likely.

K@boom
23-04-2005, 06:33 AM
I can't believe this thread is still going. I started this thread several months ago lol :P

:Blob
23-04-2005, 01:23 PM
im not HC

But I have one piece of furni which makes me rich

Ashley 12344
23-04-2005, 09:39 PM
i went in to a room dressed in startin clothes(cos i lost a bet) and went into a hc party, i got kikd. i went bk in and sed im hc, look at my badge(wich is gold) so they startd callin me a scripter

GommeInc
23-04-2005, 11:41 PM
What a bunch of prats, seriously

Seny
23-04-2005, 11:44 PM
Hc is overrated, I mean theres lots of us hc who are cool out there, but then not to be discriminating with Ageisim but the demographic is 14 and under people seem to think your "hott or Fit or good looking" when its just pixels.. Now personaly I dont think YOU are different than me or better than me because i pay 2$ a month or you do.. Its rediculous..

Neil
24-04-2005, 12:23 AM
I'm A HC, I Only Normally Get HC For The Sofa, Maybe I Just Keep Buying But Now I Rarely Use HC Stuff And Hav My Badge Up, I Got Charged Double To P2S At A Bingo Cause I Didn't Look HC, I Put On My Badge Then He Dropped The Price, I Know Loads Of People That Aren't HC But Have Alot Of Stuff, My Mate Had More HC's Than Me And I Was On My Thrid HC Month She Was Never A HC, I Don't Have A Problem With Non-HC's I Just Hate The HC's That Only Talk To Non-HC To Be Nasty To Them And Call Them Names, Most Non-HC People Probably Only Just Started, Roughly 200 People Join Habbo Everyday And Not All Of Them Are Going To Know How To Buy Creds Or HC So Stop With The Discrimination And The Stupid Pointless HC Only Partys, My Friend Only Accepts F/r's From People That Are In HC Even If He Don't Know Them, If A Non-HC Sends One He Declines, About The Only Non-HC People He Will Try Get On His List Are Hobba's Or Important People, HC's And Non-HC's Are Nothing Different One Just Decides To Pay Money For A Badge The Other Maybe To Buy More Than Just One Sofa So Really HC's Are Wasting Money And About 40% Of The HC's Are Poorer Than Non-HC's.

Mongole-hehe
17-06-2005, 07:59 AM
Nice thread

Peewee
18-06-2005, 11:43 AM
I think non hc have more common sense because they dont waste there money on a website..im hc but i never treat non hc different as we have all been at that stage when we dont have hc, nobody should treat people different just on how they look and also its not all non hc's who ask for furni its more of the ones who have just joined the hotel. To stop all the fighting, bullying what ever you want to call it..Habbo Hotel should give hc to everyone they dont need the money they get it from selling stupid boring rares.. :p

Pawf
19-06-2005, 10:28 AM
I started with HC quite soon after it was available... I think I was 4 months behind the first people to get it. But I just got bored of it because the same furni was coming out. HC was the only thing I bought so when I stopped that I also stopped buying creds.
~
However, I also think that the same thing happens with names...
People with long names like !x-xBettyx-x! or something usually rank lower than someone with the name :J. But if you think about it, !x-xBettyx-x! could be a really old Habbo who just chose that name because she always has that name online. Also :J could have come onto Habbo and straight away bought a "leet" name. Thus making !x-xBettyx-x! the oldie and :J the noob.
~
Edit: I remember when I had HC, I used to dress non-HC and have my badge turned off. People didn't respect me 'til I clicked my badge on...

Hab-in-a-box
19-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Can i just say that not all non hcs beg for furni!! :@

..JAM1E..
19-06-2005, 11:27 AM
I HATE THE HC CLUB THEY THINK THERE BETTER THAN EVERY 1 ELCE BUT THERE NO THE AS DUM AS SHEEP (NO INSULT TO SHEEP)
BET WHO PAYS 2.50 A MONTH FOR SOME PICTURES ON A COMPUTER SCREEN AND A LITTLE GAY BADGE
I THINK THERE SHOULD BE NO HC

BURN HC BURN HC BURN HC
BURN HC BURN HC BURN HC
BURN HC BURN HC BURN HC
BURN HC BURN HC BURN HC

Jõnathan
19-06-2005, 11:31 AM
I HATE THE HC CLUB THEY THINK THERE BETTER THAN EVERY 1 ELCE BUT THERE NO THE AS DUM AS SHEEP (NO INSULT TO SHEEP)
BET WHO PAYS 2.50 A MONTH FOR SOME PICTURES ON A COMPUTER SCREEN AND A LITTLE GAY BADGE
I THINK THERE SHOULD BE NO HC

BURN HC BURN HC BURN HC
BURN HC BURN HC BURN HC
BURN HC BURN HC BURN HC
BURN HC BURN HC BURN HC

Right! You've got a gd point. If all habbos were equal, and all had the same clothing, and you could get HC furni from the catalogue, peeps wouldn't argue and have stupid HC and Non-HC parties.
P.S. Notice Habbo can't spell Non-mover? Or Non-HC for that matter.

..JAM1E..
19-06-2005, 11:31 AM
KNOW WOT IVE JUST THOUGHT HABBOX FORM IS LIKE THAT TO
VIP MEMBRES GET MORE THAN NON MEMBERS

..JAM1E..
19-06-2005, 11:35 AM
AND WHO CAN REMBER WHE MONTH THAT HABBO UK HAD ALL THE ERORS AND THAD DAY WHEN EVERY 1 HAD THE SAME CLOTHES THAT DAY WAS AMAZING EVERY1 THE SAME NO HC CLOTHES OR BADGES NO HOBBA BADGES JUST AMAZING :rolleyes:

bwabyadri
19-06-2005, 07:55 PM
I hate hc people I think they are rude especially the girl hc's that are at they partys with special writings in the names or the ones that have the special vip part where they mostly wear the pigtails and basketball shorts and their
hoodies or the lame hc parties where RIGHT when you go in you are kicked I also hate their names Like the guys have those names like matteh or christeh
or any of those kinds of names but most of all I hate the ones that are your friends because you are hc and then when you run out they never talk to you again and then when you get hc they think you are going to be there stuck up no good people friends.

Suggestive
23-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Did you just call 'HC' a race? :eusa_doh:

-sFusion-
24-06-2005, 12:44 AM
It should DEFINANTLY be stopped. No ifs, ands, or buts! And i think its more favoritism that racism... nothing to do with your ethnic background.

-Soph-
25-06-2005, 10:25 PM
This is terrible, all of these big arguments about pixelated lines and colours?
think about it!
Habbo is becoming a mess and we need to sort it out

GommeInc
25-06-2005, 10:31 PM
WE don't need to sort out anything, Habbo does.

HaloFreak10
29-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Ok...My Mini-Rant..So The Other Week i Logged into habbo & went to a non-hc only room...everyone were saying "HC ARE STUCK UP & SHOULD BE BANNED" To me...Its Wrong...Later That Day...The Room Got Closed

Then I Managed To Get into A Hc only Party without them seeing me...Heres The sad Bit..

A Hobba Was In the Room Enjoying Himself...& Didnt Bother Closing The Room? I Think we non-hc will lose...If ThisCarrys On...Im leaving habbo

-HaloFreak10

JoeyK.
29-06-2005, 07:03 PM
I personally think everyone makes too big a deal about hc. I buy it just to be able to get into full rooms and keep my amazingly awesome hair =D
I don't keep my badge on, though i probrobly will in a few months when i get gold hc, but i have absolutely no problem with non-hcs. Most of the time, they just can't buy creds, or don't see the point of spending cash on pixels ;) I personally don't mind, since i spend so much of my life on habbo... oh wait... habbo is my life... *sigh*

.Amberz.
29-06-2005, 08:40 PM
It should stop. :@ Its annoying when you go into HC Parties, and Non-HCs walk in and they get kicked. Its just mean. EVERYONE on habbo should be treated the same.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!