PDA

View Full Version : Do you like to sleep??

micky.blue.eyes
03-04-2005, 05:28 PM
Hey people,

I want to know if you like to sleep (sorry if it has already been posted), because I really hate to sleep. It takes me a couple of hours before I fall asleep, doesn't matter what time I go to bed.
I really hate to sleep. I wish I could do without sleeping.
I also want to get up early, unless I'm still tired. If I get up late I lost many time of the day. :(

What about you? Do you hate sleeping like me? Or do you love to sleep?
Or don't you care about it? :p

AngJum
03-04-2005, 05:31 PM
I used to find it very hard to fall asleep.. I didn't get tired a lot, but I made myself go to my bed.. I used to just lay there for hours, thinking.. and I didn't dream, but now I've started to get a little tired, and I actually get sleep at nights :)

-JT-
03-04-2005, 05:32 PM
i can NEVER sleep. I stay on my computer till about 3 - 4 and get up at 7 its really repititve!

MYKE!
03-04-2005, 05:32 PM
hmm yes i supose I wake up once in a while....

AngJum
03-04-2005, 05:42 PM
i can NEVER sleep. I stay on my computer till about 3 - 4 and get up at 7 its really repititve!Yeah.. that's why I'm on the forum and habbo at like 2-3 in the morning (If you have noticed) :) But I don't get up that early, I get up at like 1:00PM lol

MYKE!
03-04-2005, 05:42 PM
lol yeah me 2!

micky.blue.eyes
03-04-2005, 06:06 PM
i can NEVER sleep. I stay on my computer till about 3 - 4 and get up at 7 its really repititve!
Same here, but the VIP's have the special option to be invisible, so nobody will ask questions. :p
I also go on habbo during the night, walking all by my own in the hallway. :)

Mentor
03-04-2005, 06:10 PM
sleeps annoying, it would be incredibly useful not to require it, but unluckly im stuck with it

la-ur-en
03-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Yeah i like to sleep, i go to bed at about 1.00am and then wake up around 11 or 12!

micky.blue.eyes
03-04-2005, 06:16 PM
I think it's stupid that our body has to rest if we don't want to. :(
Sleeping is bad, but if you have parents who won't let you stay up all night makes it even worse. Oh well, just sneak behind the pc.

Luayminator
03-04-2005, 07:18 PM
Here is the thing with sleep for em , I like to sleep when I feel sleepy, but the thing is ,when someone wakes you up , you always feel like you .. want to sleep more, and you feel very tired. I dont like sleeping cuz of the tired feeling when I wake up. And then when I go to bed to sleep, I can never sleep, but my dad doesnt let anyone go on the comp after 10 , and for a while i couldnt sleep till4, and i had to wake up at six.. and so now I have alot to think about before i go to sleep so i sleep quickly, Id love it if you didnt feel tired after waking up

micky.blue.eyes
04-04-2005, 05:19 PM
That is the weird thing about sleeping, when you go to bed, you don't feel sleepy, but when you wake up, you do feel sleepy. :(
Like sleeping reduces the energy in your body.

Luayminator
04-04-2005, 06:33 PM
People [ my parents ] as a child live with the : the earlier you sleep the mroe energetic you will be when you wake up. I actually find that totally wrong, the more I sleep .. the lazier I feel when I wake up 0.0

AngJum
04-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Talking about sleep, yesterday I came on the pc about 11:00ish, and came off about 3:00. I went upstairs and I couldn't sleep so I read my book. The time passed soo quickly! I couldn't re-call what time it was, but when I went upstairs it was dark outside. I must have read for about 2 hours, because when I looked outside it was quite light. I read for longer though, and it must have been about 6:00 when I stopped reading. So I tried to get to sleep but I must have lay there for about half an hour tossing and turning. So lets say I got to sleep at 6 or 7, and I woke up at like 12, and I wasn't tired.. it's pretty wierd, I didn't have a lot of sleep, and I manged to do my shopping spree and I'm still awake now ;D

Luayminator
04-04-2005, 06:42 PM
At night if I sleep at 4 and wake up at six im more energetic than if I sleep at 10

hurck
04-04-2005, 06:46 PM
well considering i lay in with my lap top verturley all day half asleep i geuss i do :)

*.Glitter.Rip.*
04-04-2005, 06:57 PM
xD That show how long you guys spend on habbox/habbo/computers! The reason is because your brain is fixated onto the computer screens and not burning enouth energy! So when you have to sleep you tend to find it hard to sleep! You guys need to get out more. Also your eyes are concentrating on the computer screens so your brain will feel painful other knoewn as a headache. Or you cant feel it and your eyes hurt which your eyebrow have a gland which is why you feel irritated and heres a test
put your finger on you eyebrow and you can feel a bulge or lump. Thats a gland. If you have that massaged you will fall into a deeper sleep.

Do a test to stay off habbo and the computer plus TV for the whole day and
go and sit outside or walk around outside for the whole day and wait till you have to sleep. Youll fall into a very deep sleep trust me. My Dad had this when in college. I get it and if I have my eyebrows massaged by my mum I have to spend a day outside! :) Try it

AngJum
04-04-2005, 08:16 PM
xD That show how long you guys spend on habbox/habbo/computers! The reason is because your brain is fixated onto the computer screens and not burning enouth energy! So when you have to sleep you tend to find it hard to sleep! You guys need to get out more. Also your eyes are concentrating on the computer screens so your brain will feel painful other knoewn as a headache. Or you cant feel it and your eyes hurt which your eyebrow have a gland which is why you feel irritated and heres a test
put your finger on you eyebrow and you can feel a bulge or lump. Thats a gland. If you have that massaged you will fall into a deeper sleep.

Do a test to stay off habbo and the computer plus TV for the whole day and
go and sit outside or walk around outside for the whole day and wait till you have to sleep. Youll fall into a very deep sleep trust me. My Dad had this when in college. I get it and if I have my eyebrows massaged by my mum I have to spend a day outside! :) Try it

I can admit I spend a lot of time on the computer, maybe your right.. but I do go out, I do have hobbies apart from the computer, so it could be a lot worse :rolleyes: I cant feel a large buldge on my eyebrow :s

Racoon
04-04-2005, 08:19 PM
I like 2 sleep now! But i used to love habbo and i cudnt get to sleep becuz i used to think about it so much! thinking about getting a job and furni! But now i know its neva gonna happen lol so i go 2 bed really late and get up really late lol!

Pulchritudinous
04-04-2005, 08:20 PM
I love sleeping!
I like having 'lye-ins', and I can get to sleep quite easily if I lay in my bed with my telly on low.

Janumz
04-04-2005, 08:32 PM
I hate to sleep..
Its annoying..
It takes up soo much time..
I just like lay in bed for like 2 hours.. and i can NEVER get to sleep

Jesus-Egg
04-04-2005, 09:12 PM
i hate going to bed on a night because it takes me ages to get to sleep, but by the time it's the morning, i never want to get up!

Seacat
04-04-2005, 09:23 PM
I hate going to sleep, and then I hate waking up for school :(

i want one of them machines where you plug yourself in and it gives you 8 hrs sleep in 5 minutes o.O :D

Luayminator
04-04-2005, 10:41 PM
Is there something like that seacat, and glitter rip , what u said if very true

saminator2
04-04-2005, 11:18 PM
i h8 sleeping i mean wats the point it jst cancles time from the 24 hours we have

Luayminator
04-04-2005, 11:23 PM
In other words its a waste of time :D

Mit
05-04-2005, 11:09 AM
sleep is so nice it so relaxing

Angel-Light
05-04-2005, 11:38 AM
I love sleep whenever I can be bothered going to my bed though... It takes me about 2 hours to fall asleep when I go into my bed but when waking up time comes I can never be bothered to get up -.-

la-ur-en
05-04-2005, 08:59 PM
People [ my parents ] as a child live with the : the earlier you sleep the mroe energetic you will be when you wake up. I actually find that totally wrong, the more I sleep .. the lazier I feel when I wake up 0.0

I have to say, i do agree with you on that one.
If i fall asleep at 10pm and wake up at 8.00am i feel really tired.
But say i go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 8am, i feel alot more energetic, i think it is because our brains don't have enough time to actually dream properly, usually if you have a dream you wake up more energetic.

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 04:54 PM
I swear I noticed that yesterday , If I have a dream I wake up less energetic

Max
07-04-2005, 05:00 PM
I hate going to bed, but I love sleeping :D

When I'm behind my computer or doing something else I don't wanna go, but if I'm in my bed I'm loving it :p
I hate being waked up, but I love to sleep untill I wake up by myself..It's enjoyable, sleeping untill you wake up ^^
I wake up at about 12/1 pm...and then I eat breakfast and lunch all together (Eggs, sausages, cereal etc. :))

Yayse
07-04-2005, 05:01 PM
i'm so lazy it hurts.. i could sleeeeeeeep all morning, during the hols i've been waking up at 12-1ish and thats only because mother eventually wakes me up. but i could stay awake all night, like stay up till 3, wake up at 1. that'll do me just fine!

estkf
07-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Well.. I hate going to bed but of the morning all i want to do is lie in bed sleeping! lol

KickerFliper
07-04-2005, 07:38 PM
No I Hate Sleep

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 08:55 PM
U cant say you hate it.
why?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!