PDA

View Full Version : Trashproof rights

Djcafc.
30-12-2006, 12:40 PM
when you give somebody rights there should be two options one that allows the people to kick open doors and wright on stikies but does not allow them to move furni

and one that allows them to do all that and move furni

superstar911
30-12-2006, 01:24 PM
yes i agree i think when you go to give someone rights a little pop up comes up and you tick the box for the permission you want them to have

example

room rights
open/close hatches
move furni
kick
write on stickies
drop thing in room
pick up furni *use with caution*
access door belled room without ringing
give others rights (can only offer them rights that they have)

and then you tick the boxes of the permissions you want them to have, that way like say you own a help desk but have a manager, the manager can give the new staff rights (but he can only offer then what he has)

also when someone receives rights you get a pop up message (like message from staff) saying they have rights. then in edit room (like where you edit description ect. you can add/remove/change peoples rights and see a list of everyone who has them.

Caution
30-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Nice idea, I'm sure its already been suggested though.

Djcafc.
30-12-2006, 02:12 PM
oh sorry lol oh well

Boxiel
30-12-2006, 03:09 PM
it is a very good idea, it has been posted before though i think, But still good idea.

Herman
30-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah, it's a good idea, although it has been suggested.

Swastika
30-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Lmao, people still trash?

Shawnstra
31-12-2006, 03:48 AM
yes i agree i think when you go to give someone rights a little pop up comes up and you tick the box for the permission you want them to have

example

room rights
open/close hatches
move furni
kick
write on stickies
drop thing in room

and then you tick the boxes of the permissions you want them to have, that way like say you own a help desk but have a manager, the manager can give the new staff rights (but he can only offer then what he has)

also when someone receives rights you get a pop up message (like message from staff) saying they have rights. then in edit room (like where you edit description ect. you can add/remove/change peoples rights and see a list of everyone who has them.

I love this idea :D

Ashhizzle
31-12-2006, 11:42 AM
Or you could just Have logs, where every peice of furni thats moved gets noted down, and if it gets trashed.. you know who did it ;]

Ontopic: Kl idea, But its been posted xD

Djcafc.
31-12-2006, 01:18 PM
yer but the room still gets trashed

Alkaz
31-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Its a good idea because you wouldnt get noobish kickers
in rooms and things like that.. but yah posted before
Still a good idea though

Djcafc.
31-12-2006, 01:45 PM
soz bout being posted before i didnt know i just thought of it when i was in a room that had been trashed

Breakfloor
31-12-2006, 01:47 PM

example

room rights
open/close hatches
move furni
kick
write on stickies
drop thing in room

Bad bad bad idea if you give them the rights to pick things up and to give out rights.. and a noob ticks them all not thinking then he can let people pick things up

Djcafc.
31-12-2006, 02:21 PM
yer not pick up things or give out rights because rooms where people pay for rights will be ruined

Rubyetta
05-01-2007, 01:03 PM

example

room rights
open/close hatches
move furni
kick
write on stickies
drop thing in room

Yeah, I do acctualy think you thought this out more than the acctual thread owner lol. I love her ideas. +Rep

Djcafc.
21-01-2007, 11:28 AM
lol apparently that was one before but i just thought it up once i saw a trashed room

Rubyetta
23-01-2007, 01:54 PM
That would mean a seperate database of each person who has rights who can move furni who has moved furni and would increase lagg [ToTheLoggingSuggestion]

And the one about giving certain rights and which rights etc has been posted before and as I said then excellent idea.

[SOMONE SHOULD MAKE SCREENIE AND SEND TO HABBO ;D]

SacredDino
06-02-2007, 04:36 AM
said so many times (once by me) xD good idea though

.Suzu.
04-03-2007, 01:23 AM
Really good idea.
Now all we need to do is get it to happen!
It's the same with all of these fantastic ideas..!

+Rep

OMGitsaROSS
04-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Levels could be:
Donation
Hatches
Stickies
Kicking
Moving furni
Auto-access
Distribute rights (Can only give rights equivalent or lower)
Create rooms under your name

@xP
04-03-2007, 01:47 AM
What a fantastic idea + rep ;)

Nixon!
04-03-2007, 06:23 AM
they would never allow others to pick up your furni because if you got banned you could just go and get it back... unless they made it unmoveable XD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!