PDA

View Full Version : Mole Trouble

Britvic
30-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Hello guys, I am having a bit of bother with moles. I have got quite a lot on my arms and faces and they are highly iritating. Is anyone aware of a method of removal because they are really annoying.
Even a way to cover them up would be helpful. I would be highly appreciative if you decide to help and I will add to your reputation when I can.

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Have these moles suddenly appeared? I'm not saying that you should keep a log of the moles on the skin but if they are highly irritable, itchy or raised from the skin you need to see a doctor as soon as you can.
If they are normal moles then you can arrange to see a dermitologist and ask for removal if they are affecting your social life or anything else. They usually cost a few hundred pounds to remove moles but of course they can't remove all of them!

DiscoPat
31-12-2006, 12:10 AM
See a doctor, they will give you the best tips.

Britvic
31-12-2006, 05:40 PM
I have found mole removal cream online.
Does anyone know if it actually works?

dirrty
31-12-2006, 05:43 PM
go to the doctors if ur unsure of something.

Fonejacker
31-12-2006, 06:09 PM
you can get them removed, Go to the doctor and he will send a recording to the dermotology floor in the hospital and then the hospital will send u a letter giving u a date... it took me 4 mouths to get a appoint ment when i had achne problems...

RyaREXIC
01-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Eugh, I'd kill myself if i had a mole. But you can get them frozen off @ the doctors :)

Fonejacker
02-01-2007, 08:55 AM
Eugh, I'd kill myself if i had a mole. But you can get them frozen off @ the doctors :)

No u can get Warts Frozen off, They cut moles off. And these nothing wrong wiv moles but i would hate to have any on my face

Britvic
02-01-2007, 11:57 AM
you can get them removed, Go to the doctor and he will send a recording to the dermotology floor in the hospital and then the hospital will send u a letter giving u a date... it took me 4 mouths to get a appoint ment when i had achne problems...

Is that free or do you have to pay?

Nixt
02-01-2007, 12:47 PM

I'm just guessing here, but I think if you can provide a valid reason for getting them removed (they are having negative impacts on your social life or something) then you can get it done free.

:Hazel
02-01-2007, 12:52 PM
As others have said the best thing to do is get advice from your Doctor as to if/how you can get these treated.

DCeption
02-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Whats classed as a mole? do they have to be like a lumo ir just a oatch in the skin?

Britvic
02-01-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm just guessing here, but I think if you can provide a valid reason for getting them removed (they are having negative impacts on your social life or something) then you can get it done free.

Okay, thankyou for your help.

Whats classed as a mole? do they have to be like a lumo ir just a oatch in the skin?

I would post pictures but it's againt the rules.
Thankyou to everyone for your advice so far.

Thq
03-01-2007, 11:30 PM
I have found mole removal cream online.
Does anyone know if it actually works?

well i wouldnt buy that stuff its most probably a con to get ur money and just some anticeptic cream in a fancy bottle, or its an infected cream. but try not to worry, like someone said only worry if they have suddenly raised or they randomly start to bleed these are bad signs, go get them checked, but if they were there from birth then you have options to get them laserd/frozen off.

lol ur nice

Britvic
05-01-2007, 05:44 PM

I know the feeling.

Fonejacker
05-01-2007, 06:39 PM

Yes for under 16's

ash_rocks666
05-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Ive got moles on my arm but i dont care, I am who i am, Live with it i say.

Markness.
05-01-2007, 10:33 PM
yeah they'll only give you it if they think you really need it, so butch it up a little

for example, explain that you are becoming self concious about leaving the house and your paranoid that everyone is looking at you

thats what i done when i wanted a bleech like facial cleasner

ColyTom
06-01-2007, 04:58 PM
I think that the best thing to do is to go to the Doctors.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!