PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Cant Create Another Habbo! HELP!

.Zild.
30-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Hi im having some troubles with creating a new habbo. Lest see if you can sort meh problem out then :P
Ill take you through what i do and what problem i come across.

First of all I click Register It's Free!
It then takes me to the page where you enter your DOB. so i do... then i click Continue registration.
Now im on habbo creation page. I create my habbo..... Male of course :P

finnally i get to the main creation page. the password and name creation.

[../]Length check: Your password must be at least 7 characters long.
[!]Character check: You must use lowercase letters, uppercase letters and numbers.
[../]Match check: To make sure you didn't misspell, Please retype your password below.

The password boxes both tick showing its done correctly. as for the character check box it stay as [!] and wont allow any name i input. not even 41!hHFwh423! wth is that all about o.0

If any one out there had the sam problem and has got over it then please kindly help me out. OR if you already o the problem then do tell!

london
30-12-2006, 09:04 PM
try clearing; cache, cookies & history & restart your computer try a different browser & if all else fails contact habbo via; hht.

Breakfloor
30-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Nooo it means you have to have atleast 1 uppercase 1 lowercase and 1 number for example: Example2

.Zild.
30-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Well i used this name Zild7
results?
Unsuccesfull. ill try the clearout of cookies and stuff

scubadiva
30-12-2006, 11:09 PM
You can't include exclamation marks I don't think?

Jabba
31-12-2006, 04:35 PM
The reason that you are having an issue with signing up is that the Character Check is not checking what you put in your Username it's checking what you put in you password.

So in your password you need at least 1 number, 1 lower case letter and 1 CAPITAL LETTER.

Personally I don't see the point in this but that is why you can't sign up.

Jabba

Invent
31-12-2006, 06:03 PM
The point is so your password is more secure. So Sulake dont get a hundred of emails saying "OMGg dis aint fair!!1 i spent loadzzzz on ma habzo and now i lostz it all coz of yoo!1 i wnt ma money back now!1!".

.Zild.
31-12-2006, 06:53 PM
The reason that you are having an issue with signing up is that the Character Check is not checking what you put in your Username it's checking what you put in you password.

So in your password you need at least 1 number, 1 lower case letter and 1 CAPITAL LETTER.

Personally I don't see the point in this but that is why you can't sign up.

Jabba

Cheers man it worked + rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!