PDA

View Full Version : Rare Release Hints

-Eliminate
31-12-2006, 11:24 AM
just something ive noticed over this christmas period that weve had sum clues as to which rares would be released from lastest comps

first of all we had the new years party room comp the prize was a snow patch, then 3 days after this comp was posted the snow patch came out

also this weeks poets corner was posted last friday with the prize as the red smoke machine, later next week the red smoke machine was released

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5222/kkkw3.png (http://imageshack.us)

well i think its a bit strange, your views?

Lozzoling
31-12-2006, 11:29 AM
OOH, interesting :P

s'pose they don't want anyone to ge to rich

Rockstar
31-12-2006, 11:29 AM
Its just habbo getting out not paying prizes as much as they normally do they normally give away petals like 2 and throne but red smoke machine = 25 Creds

Frisky
31-12-2006, 11:32 AM
the red smoke sucks

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please stay on topic.

-Eliminate
31-12-2006, 11:35 AM
what has that got to do with this topic..

anyway any more views

Lozzoling
31-12-2006, 11:37 AM
Just what i was thinking.... (ON TOPIC!replying to dude)

Naythi.
31-12-2006, 11:50 AM
I like the red smoke machine

All the supers will suffer i fink from this rare being released !

Cos Habbo Should keep the super rares super and never release them !

But habbo also could of Brought out loads of diffrent Rares but they choose to recolour yet another rare !

BUT if you think about it looking at the version 7 furni chart , , , We got loads more recolours to go untill theres like a whole new batch of rares ECt

CAN WAIT FOR MRE LASER GATES !

-Eliminate
31-12-2006, 12:01 PM
why did i get -rep ;l

done nothin wrong

Edited by superstar911 (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

You
31-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Cos Habbo Should keep the super rares super and never release them !

Erm, if habbo was to keep "super rares" "super" what happens when we have just got an update with 100s of rares that haven't been released and are classed as "super" - Does that mean they cannot release any rare into the catalogue because they need to keep them super? :rolleyes:

Zuar
31-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Erm, if habbo was to keep "super rares" "super" what happens when we have just got an update with 100s of rares that haven't been released and are classed as "super" - Does that mean they cannot release any rare into the catalogue because they need to keep them super? :rolleyes:

good point,
I like it when they release super rares,
but the red smoke shouldn't because it was givern out as prizes like in Funky friday,
etc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!