PDA

View Full Version : Scarface The World Is Yours - Help

Wayne
31-12-2006, 11:52 AM
Okay, I'm not really stuck or anything but I just need a little brief help on Little Havana. I'll split my questions up into 4 sections.

1. Firstly, I am struggling to find the rest of the gangs in Little Havana, as I have like, 4 gangs left to kill and I've searched everywhere and no gangs are around.
2. Secondly, I only own 50% of Little Havana so I'm not sure what to do to get the other 50%. Do missions? Buy exotics?
3. Thirdly, how do I buy other shops like Oakley Theatre thingy, and Cigar Cabana etc?
4. Ultimately, I have around $500,000 at the moment, should I save up the money and wait to buy things all at once, or buy things as I progress in the game. I have only bought 4 exotics which are like, cars etc.

15 reputation points will be given for all help, many thanks in advance.

Walfrid
31-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Okay, I'm not really stuck or anything but I just need a little brief help on Little Havana. I'll split my questions up into 4 sections.

1. Firstly, I am struggling to find the rest of the gangs in Little Havana, as I have like, 4 gangs left to kill and I've searched everywhere and no gangs are around.
2. Secondly, I only own 50% of Little Havana so I'm not sure what to do to get the other 50%. Do missions? Buy exotics?
3. Thirdly, how do I buy other shops like Oakley Theatre thingy, and Cigar Cabana etc?
4. Ultimately, I have around $500,000 at the moment, should I save up the money and wait to buy things all at once, or buy things as I progress in the game. I have only bought 4 exotics which are like, cars etc.

15 reputation points will be given for all help, many thanks in advance.

1. They are skulls on the map. Look around for them. Their not there all the time, certain times.

2. Do missions, Buy propertie

3. Go to them, do the mission for them. Buy them

4. Buy propertie to advance. Its cheap at the start.

Wayne
02-01-2007, 06:46 PM
1. They are skulls on the map. Look around for them. Their not there all the time, certain times.

2. Do missions, Buy propertie

3. Go to them, do the mission for them. Buy them

4. Buy propertie to advance. Its cheap at the start.

Thanks a lot, this has got me quite far. +rep :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!