PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Staff Friends - Special Priorities?

Kildeh
31-12-2006, 01:28 PM
Well, I was in this room and Tilet said to me that Lost_Witness will let him and Tilet have a good first at SnowStorm :o Who knows if this is true. But I think Habbo Staff friends get specil priorities.

Moved by superstar911 (Forum Moderator) from uk news and rumours. Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks :).

Djcafc.
31-12-2006, 01:30 PM
can you expalin abit more please

You
31-12-2006, 01:30 PM
I don't think this is true, sorry. Also, i disagree that it belongs in the Uk News and Rumours, more of anything about Habbo.

luke-p
31-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Obviously they do, If you was habbo staff you would give your friends special priorities, Well maybe not you but i certainly would... Its life you can't change it.

&
31-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Definatley not true. I can actually say this doesn't happen. Tilet is obv attention seeking and lying :p

Chris wouldnt do tha tanyway K

EDIT: You can't let certain habbos on during Maintenance anyway, not even by intra ^^

GommeInc
31-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Really? Lost_Witness has got me playing it now? :rolleyes:

That's what it sounded like to me, I think someone is obviously spreading rumours. Also, it would be impossible I believe? A regular Habbo cannot enter a room that doesn't exist and is locked so that no one other than staff etc can get in. So no, it isn't true as far as Habbo goes.

Dj-Stu
31-12-2006, 01:38 PM
Well, I was in this room and Tilet said to me that Lost_Witness will let him and Tilet have a good first at SnowStorm :o Who knows if this is true. But I think Habbo Staff friends get specil priorities.

I am good mates with tilet and he hasnt said nothing about this

Robbie
31-12-2006, 01:39 PM
This isn't true

Rolah
31-12-2006, 01:40 PM
It's not true-- I know a number of Habbo Staff members, and I know for a fact that they don't do that anymore as they could lose their job, (Same reason Callie lost her job.. Favouritism and so on) They have to give everyone a fair dismissal.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!