PDA

View Full Version : Forum Project

Oni
31-12-2006, 01:41 PM
Well to cut a long story short Ryan and I are going to be making a webdesign forum as we are sick and tired of people like Lmao ruining this forum. It will primarily be about webdesign but it will cover other topics too.

If you want to help pm me or Papercut
Thanks
//FlashDesigner

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator):Thread closed to provent further arguing

Swastika
31-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Examples:
http://www.jamiemiddleton.net/clan
http://innermonkeys.jamiemiddleton.net
http://www.jamiemiddleton.net/flashsites

Experience:
Worked on speed-networks forum for abit
Was mod on UrbanGFX
Was supermod on SuicideLemmings

Yeah, there ya go.

Invent
31-12-2006, 02:21 PM
He said PM Him (:

Elequance
31-12-2006, 02:42 PM
I Pmed You :D
x

?php?
31-12-2006, 02:48 PM
FlashDesigner are you George?

Oni
31-12-2006, 05:24 PM
FlashDesigner are you George?
George as in ozzie? No but i know him he reffered me here to build my porfolio.

Swastika
31-12-2006, 05:41 PM
He said PM Him (:
Which i did, then he told me to post in the thread.
So sthu?

?php?
31-12-2006, 05:41 PM
I suppose, he told you that this place was crap. which it is . lol.

omgDAN!
31-12-2006, 05:47 PM
I posted this a few days ago.
You've stolen my ******* idea ******s.
Think your own ideas instead of stealing other peoples.

?php?
31-12-2006, 05:53 PM
emergency everbodys gunna side flashdesigner because your a complete noob, even if you did think of it i bet he could make it better.

Matt,
31-12-2006, 05:57 PM
I posted this a few days ago.
You've stolen my ******* idea ******s.
Think your own ideas instead of stealing other peoples.

Its hardley the most orignal idea its a forum about a cirtian(sp) topic must have taken you a while to think up

But i think it would be fun so i have PM'd you

Oni
31-12-2006, 06:01 PM
Ok thanks all ill be looking over it with Ryan in the next few days.

awelsh
31-12-2006, 06:16 PM
emergency everbodys gunna side flashdesigner because your a complete noob, even if you did think of it i bet he could make it better.

Il proberly get flamed like **** here but, emergency is less of a noob then you, please state some examples of him being a noob then

?php?
31-12-2006, 06:25 PM
You are correct, you are going to get flamed, like **** as you are obviously a complete ******* from that post, if you read through that webdesign awards thing, Most of the people that posted put emergencys name in noob of the year, (Thats most not all) allot of people complain about him on here. Now i want the proof of how i'm a noob i fail to see how i'm new to all of this i've had several different accounts since the beggining of 2005, i think 1 account got deleted and rest were banned. where as he hasn't been here that long and seen as most people voted that he was a noob, obviously along with other people that were voted that, that he was, so please back up what your going to say if you've got nothing any good stay then shut the **** up.

omgDAN!
31-12-2006, 06:27 PM
You are correct, you are going to get flamed, like **** as you are obviously a complete ******* from that post, if you read through that webdesign awards thing, Most of the people that posted put emergencys name in noob of the year, (Thats most not all) allot of people complain about him on here. Now i want the proof of how i'm a noob i fail to see how i'm new to all of this where as he is seen as most people voted, that he was, so please back up what your going to say if you've got nothing any good stay then shut the **** up.

I didn't get lots of votes for noob of the year, you didn't because you've only got <150 posts, and no-one here knows you that well. When you have been on here for almost a year, and post alot, you get well known.

awelsh
31-12-2006, 06:33 PM
@ ?php? Your proving yourself as a noob in your post. ou say you got banned many times and got deleted, You even came back on here, that proves you are quite a big "noob"

I actually got many votes for noob of the year too, guess you didnt notice that. So did nelly and ebayseller(that ****). So you calling people noobs makes you a bigger one.

?php?
31-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Not really, atleast Ryan (nelly) admits it mate, Plus i have been on this forum for over 2 years mate just because i got little post son this account dont mean nothing also, i'd hardly call ureself well known, Well known as a *Text removed* maybe. But Not well known in a good way, if you notice most people from this section get banned and come back loads of times not just me get your facts, right, now can you please **** of..

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

awelsh
31-12-2006, 06:44 PM
Nelly admited it and so did I, the only person who doesnt is ebayseller and he is still carrying on his noobish reign. When did I bring your post count into this?

I am quite known on here, so what if its not in a good way, at least im known. I have provided many people with hosting on here and they are happy, I have provide people with scripts and layout, they were happy, I only got that noob of the year is becuase I have short tempers and arue with people alot, Like impossible but we have settled our difs now and carried on.

omgDAN!
31-12-2006, 06:44 PM
no i wont **** off.
infact i'm gonna do the opposite just to annoy you.

?php?
31-12-2006, 06:47 PM
I have s hort temper belive me, Thats why i used to get banned becuse i used to argue with people and own them, and it wasnt you that brought my post count into "this" it was ******* emergency whos a ******* ***., who started this i eitn arguing with you awelsh as you seem to be pretty cool, but ******* emergency gets on my ****.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!