PDA

View Full Version : Cant get into guest rooms

mattray114
31-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Stating the obvious but i ( and ma habbbo fried) CANT GET INTO GUEST ROOMs!!!

Edit by Adzeh (Forum Moderator) : Thread closed, not news.

&
31-12-2006, 04:04 PM
Had that a minute ago...

The hotel is at its laggiest time ever!
I've never been hit by Lag sicne V9, but imalready annoid it;s just started :p

mattray114
31-12-2006, 04:08 PM
kk so its just lag, it will work soon, i hope :/

brandon
31-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Stating the obvious but i ( and ma habbbo fried) CANT GET INTO GUEST ROOMs!!!
Happened to me at times, but by the bold text it seems you've been spending to long in Habburgers, your habbo fried?

mattray114
31-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Lol i love it!!! habbo & habbox wudnt b the same without ppl like u!!! gotta +rep! lmao, btw i did mean friend

united-champ
31-12-2006, 04:20 PM
Ive got same prob..

Ive followed this advice..
it may not help me but it may help some of you

If your room is full then you will not be able to enter it, each Guest room only holds 25 people.

If your room isn't full and you are still having a problem loading the room, then it could be due to a problem with the Guest room server, if this is the case then the problem should fix itself fairly quickly.

If after 24 hours you still can't get into your room you should clear out your temporary internet files, to do this you need to go to the Control Panel on your computer and select "Internet Options" then click on

"Delete Files" and "Delete Cookies" in the middle section "Temporary Internet Files", and remember to tick the "Delete all offline contents".

If you have followed all the above instructions and you are still having problems loading rooms, please read the TECHNICAL SUPPORT (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/faq/faq_category/?id=3) FAQ's

Ive tried clearing internet temp files and the offline files but not working..

Possibly server under maintenence or had a high impact recently and needas to reboot!

mattray114
31-12-2006, 04:22 PM
kk, i got into ma room for 4 seconds, thn i get auto kikd,not i cant even get in!!! i wud ask a mod, but bieng as i cant even get in2 a room i cant call 4 help!

united-champ
31-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Call 4 help wont help just go onto this link :
HERE (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/faq/faq_category/?id=3)

If that dont help well i think it MUST be gest room server being slow

Some Trading rooms are avalible.. Your own rooms still cant be accessed by you or it can if u were in before this lagg

EDIT : Most Rooms are Still very bad but the room which you can get in are extremely laggy.

mattray114
31-12-2006, 04:24 PM
oh well, we just have 2 w8......................................

-:Undertaker:-
31-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Same with me, I can't get into guest rooms.

didn't the morons at sulake think to install V11 AFTER it was fully done and tested?

mattray114
31-12-2006, 04:27 PM
lol, i fginally got in2 my room, not the one i wanted tho, others wudnt work, i cfh, will post if they every reply :\

UPDATE: suprisingly enough i avent had a reply :/

united-champ
31-12-2006, 04:47 PM
For god sakes..
now we cant connect!

Spike1011
31-12-2006, 04:48 PM
I just got into my room, took like 4 minutes to load, though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!