PDA

View Full Version : DODGY KEEPER!!

piddle2k6
01-01-2007, 05:33 PM
0-0 with a minute of injury team out of 2 minutes played... The brighton keeper has the ball with no pressure except a bournemouth playing jogging slowly to him.The keeper rushes it and miskicks it to PITMAN the bournemouth player who walks it in and proceeds to bundle with the crowd!!!! UP THE CHERRIES!!!!! DODGY KEEPER DODGY KEEPER!!!!!

AND BRENTFORD LOST AGAIN!!!!

WE are now 21st... and BRENTFORD AT HOME NEXT WEEK

EIEIEIEIOH
Up the football league we go
And when we avoid relegation
This is what we sing
We are Bournemouth
We are bournemouth
Bondsy is our king

gosling
01-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Nice one mate. Never been too fond of Brighton, what with the Leon Knight saga 'n all, despite them being Palace (who I despise!)'s main rivals. Good luck avoiding relegation to the basement! ;)

piddle2k6
02-01-2007, 12:00 PM
Yer cheers im optimistic about avoiding it after this result but a few crunch games coming up versus millwall and brentford at home and cheltenham away.
Havent seen the championship table for a while but your not having a fantastic season are you? Especially since hollaway left

summer
02-01-2007, 12:02 PM
i hope you beat brentford, scummers.

gosling
02-01-2007, 12:04 PM
Yer cheers im optimistic about avoiding it after this result but a few crunch games coming up versus millwall and brentford at home and cheltenham away.
Havent seen the championship table for a while but your not having a fantastic season are you? Especially since hollaway leftWell we started poor under our first manager (Gary Waddock) but he was sacked a month into the season and now John Gregory's doing alright. There were hopes of play-offs springing about a couple of months ago but now it's all about survival! With a bit of luck, we should be okay. ;) Anyway, do us a favour by beating both of those scummers. How it would be funny to see Millwall and the Bees in League 2 :)

piddle2k6
02-01-2007, 12:10 PM
i hope you beat brentford, scummers.
Yer i hope so.. I went to millwall and brentford away lol (one of our closest trips away) and we drew with brentford and lost to millwall. I HATE millwall as i was chosen to take penalties on the pitch at half time (i scored both as i took 2) but there fans were chanting "how the **** are u fifteen?" Because im a midget lol

gosling
02-01-2007, 12:17 PM
Yer i hope so.. I went to millwall and brentford away lol (one of our closest trips away) and we drew with brentford and lost to millwall. I HATE millwall as i was chosen to take penalties on the pitch at half time (i scored both as i took 2) but there fans were chanting "how the **** are u fifteen?" Because im a midget lolHaha, what a bunch of w*nkers! They're on a decent run at the moment though, should've won on Sat but there game was called off when they were 1-0 up - well done ref :eusa_clap And they beat the Gills 4-1 yesterday. Good luck ;)

brapbrap
02-01-2007, 12:56 PM
COME ON YOU O'S

We beat you 3-2 at brissy road this season with 2 late goals from lee steele after james hayter scored 2 goals for you?

piddle2k6
02-01-2007, 02:00 PM
orient right.. Um i didnt go to that match away? But ill take your word for it :)

brapbrap
02-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Yes, we're pushing up the league, we were bottom with no hope but now we're going up.

I SAY WE ARE STAYING UP.

Jordie
02-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Bore Draw:@

Qpr In The Cup On Saturday, Bit Of Rivalry Between The Two Clubs :D

piddle2k6
02-01-2007, 04:39 PM
Bit off topic but have luton got plans for a new stadium? Its a dump:P

Yer i think you will get hammered by QPR as i dunno newish manager and i just think that they will outclass you

gosling
02-01-2007, 04:49 PM
Bore Draw:@

Qpr In The Cup On Saturday, Bit Of Rivalry Between The Two Clubs :DI'm actually quite excited about that now :)

& I hope you're right, Piddle! As for their new ground, their plans keep getting rejected but the sooner they move from Kenilworth Road, the better, as it means not having to visit that dump every year! :P I've heard rumours that if Kenilworth Road is re-developed (as opposed to moving to a new stadium on a new site), you'll have to temporarily ground-share with MK Dons, like Fulham groundshared with us at Loftus Road.

piddle2k6
02-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Call me Carl not piddle please :) God not Franchise FC. There ground is new and is the national hockey stadium. Its rubbish

gosling
02-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Call me Carl not piddle please :) God not Franchise FC. There ground is new and is the national hockey stadium. Its rubbishAlright, Chris. And nah, they're moving to a stadium, purpose-built for football. They'll be leaving that eyesore Hockey Stadium.
Not sure on the final capacity but I doubt they'll fill this anyway:
http://mkdonsrus.com/Panaromic%20View00a.jpg
(http://mkdonsrus.com/floodlight01a.jpg)

piddle2k6
02-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Okay. Btw did u come to dean court a few seasons ago? im not sure of the score i think it was a draw or win for us

gosling
02-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Okay. Btw did u come to dean court a few seasons ago? im not sure of the score i think it was a draw or win for usFunnily enough, I did in our promotion season. Went to the home and away matches against your lot. You were one of the very few Southern opponents that season and we always go to matches down South. Was my first visit to your ground, and your biggest crowd of the season if I remember correctly. Odd ground, Dean Court. When I went, there were 3 decent looking stands but one open end with nothing there but a car park behind it. If you fill this in (or if you have already), it will definitely enhance the overall look of the ground. And yeah, was a miserable match. You beat us 1-0 but we beat you 1-0 at Loftus Road. :P

piddle2k6
02-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Yer we have temp seating at the moment there (extra 1000) for local derbies and such. Yer i was next to your fans top row But the other side of the camera bit. This season im behind the goal:D

gosling
02-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Yer we have temp seating at the moment there (extra 1000) for local derbies and such. Yer i was next to your fans top row But the other side of the camera bit. This season im behind the goal:DYeah, we were on the side at Dean Court. Decent view from that stand with no pillars obstructing. Nice to hear you've filled that end in, I'm sure it would be open when we visit (with our good away following).
At Loftus Road, I've done the opposite to you and relocated from behind the goal to the side this season. We were sitting in The Loft upper tier (better atmosphere) for a good 6 years but Stepdad wanted a better view so we moved to South Africa Road upper tier (on the side). View's certainly much better but no one chants in this stand. :P

Anyway, I hope to re-visit Dean Court in the future (hopefully in this league!).

Jõnathan
02-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Yes, we're pushing up the league, we were bottom with no hope but now we're going up.

I SAY WE ARE STAYING UP.

Same with Hull.

gosling
02-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Same with Hull.'kin hope not. For our sake. Unless Leeds, Barnsley and Southend make the plunge. :P

Jamie!
04-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Alright, Chris. And nah, they're moving to a stadium, purpose-built for football. They'll be leaving that eyesore Hockey Stadium.
Not sure on the final capacity but I doubt they'll fill this anyway:
http://mkdonsrus.com/Panaromic%20View00a.jpg
(http://mkdonsrus.com/floodlight01a.jpg)

Lol, they will never fill that... Hate all the new stadiums, just like a concrete bowl...I prefer the more traditional grounds tbh.

The Brigton keeper saved a pen against us a couple of days before on the Saturday, but he couldn't keep out the rebound :]

piddle2k6
04-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Lol i dont know a link to it but believe me it was bad! I saw a replay on our regional news. Yer he looked a good keeper and probably kept them in the game to be honest. A quick concentration lapse is what i believe it was as Yes ill admit that the ground was reasonably wet and slippery but the actual PITCH is of premiership class.

gosling
04-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Lol, they will never fill that... Hate all the new stadiums, just like a concrete bowl...I prefer the more traditional grounds tbh.

The Brigton keeper saved a pen against us a couple of days before on the Saturday, but he couldn't keep out the rebound :]Couldn't agree more, the new bowls are soulless, un-characteristic, concrete rubbish. Why Darlington moved from the Feethams to the 'TFM Arena' (:rolleyes:) is beyond me. As you can see they're packing it out week in week out(!)
During a match: http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4996/tfmarenaup9.png

Even when teams do fill those grounds, I'd definitely prefer to be at a traditional, characteristic ground. I was at St. Marys for the Southampton match - which for the record we won 2-1! - We filled our away allocation and created a brilliant atmosphere but the stadium just seemed dull and repetetive :blue_doub

piddle2k6
04-01-2007, 04:38 PM
Im not sure some teams obviously do need a change For example bournemouth as it was to be honest a dump but i think teams like doncaster well they need to make the stadium a little more "soulful" if you know what i mean.

gosling
04-01-2007, 04:49 PM
Im not sure some teams obviously do need a change For example bournemouth as it was to be honest a dump but i think teams like doncaster well they need to make the stadium a little more "soulful" if you know what i mean.Yeah, I understand there are a lot of smaller clubs that need either rennovation to their current stadium or a new ground altogether but if you look at Darlington, Southampton, Doncaster, Leicester - they're all pretty similar. Slight variations with Coventry, Derby, Swansea and MK Dons but on the whole, the 'bowl' design's pretty boring. This calls for better architects and more original ground designs.

Anyway, we're swaying well off-topic, here. I'll have to try and find a video of the Brighton 'keeper later, sounds comical! :P

piddle2k6
04-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Yer it is try youtube or similar. Could find it on bbc.co.uk and then go to southern or Dorset whatever. they dont usually have anything there but as it was a local derby. Try it lol.

gosling
04-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Yer it is try youtube or similar. Could find it on bbc.co.uk and then go to southern or Dorset whatever. they dont usually have anything there but as it was a local derby. Try it lol.Haha, what a howler! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuJi20QkyAY%5D)

piddle2k6
06-01-2007, 11:47 AM
Yer i mean he had so much time and i didnt realise this before but it wasnt a back pass and he could have just picked it up instead of trying to kick it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!