PDA

View Full Version : Norm Shops vs. Rare Shops

ElectricBanana
01-01-2007, 06:57 PM
When i used to play habbo under the name Karma.police i owned a rare shop and a norm shop. i luvved havin loadsa rares in my rare shop but i dont know why but i prefered running my norms shop... in the rare shop i always got annoying noobs who didnt understand the concept of profit :rolleyes: i made more money out of my rare shop but i always got more trades done in my norms shop and it was just more fun...

i know its a bit random but i just thought id share my idle ponderings with everyone lol

Jazza
02-01-2007, 05:42 AM
I too used to own a rare shop and a norm shop. I used to have them combined as a R+N shop, but I always got so annoyed by noobs coming in and offering norms form rares that I seperated them. As for which Is better, I preffer running nor shops (By norm shop I mean I sold bulk norms not just random ones) because you caould often get bidding wars going on and get tonnes of profit on them (Mu best deal was 6hc for 20 Pineapple plants :eusa_danc )

Nick-
02-01-2007, 10:49 AM
From a customers point of view i much prefer a norm shop actually, or a norms for rares shop (where the owner has the norms) because usually its items that arent exactly bulk but i can still get a lot of for my hc ;)

Rich.Boy
02-01-2007, 11:08 AM
However when you look at the list under trades its always either Rare Shops or R+N Shops and hardly ever any norm shops. And if there are they are usually quite near the bottom.

Kaytti
02-01-2007, 12:14 PM
I prefer norm shops. Some people in rare shops can be snobby, and i find people who have not many rares or own a norm shop are nicer. Its a shame thers more rare shops than norm shops ;[

Uber-Jason
02-01-2007, 12:18 PM
with norms shops people are always nicer and more cooperative, not neccesarily asking for profit and everything, its like the good side of habbo

then you get the rares and people just get big headed and greedy and are like need profit etc

Rich.Boy
02-01-2007, 02:35 PM
I know what you mean. What i cant stand more is people who say

NEED
NO I NDZ PROF
Etc.

Uber-Jason
02-01-2007, 02:37 PM
that combined with a massively huge waiting time in a queue just to be told your a scammer for not giving profit, thats what annoys me most about rare shops

lSander
02-01-2007, 02:49 PM
I had norm shop, and I have to say, it made ALOT of profit.
I got 1000+ creds worth of profit in 2 days, I'm not lieing.
And Then I sold norms to rares, and that made me about 13-15 hc's, witch is good :').
I'm not really up to the challenge anymore, I think it is too booring to sit in the shop now.
But I got much profit.
If you want to get rich, I'm telling you, open a norms shop :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!