PDA

View Full Version : REVIEW OF NINTENDO.CO.UK

Russia
01-01-2007, 08:55 PM
What does nintendo mean too me....... mmmmmmmmmmm
Aload of old *REMOVED* who disrispect Europe and they go bloody giving the japanease This and that
I Don't like nintendo i only bought the wii for some fun but nintendo just take's the *REMOVED* they give everything too the japanease and americans look new japanease Layout on nintendo.jp What about us?Were stuck with this *REMOVED* old Layout oooo look!!! nintendo.com have vbulitlen Forums WE HAVE THAT!! o wait we have this Crap forum Powered by jibesoftware which no one gives ten *REMOVED* about.
Btw im a 2003 member so meh xD

Edited by Charles (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Oni
01-01-2007, 08:59 PM
What does nintendo mean too me....... mmmmmmmmmmm
Aload of old *REMOVED* who disrispect Europe and they go bloody giving the japanease This and that
I Don't like nintendo i only bought the wii for some fun but nintendo just take's the *REMOVED* they give everything too the japanease and americans look new japanease Layout on nintendo.jp What about us?Were stuck with this *REMOVED* old Layout oooo look!!! nintendo.com have vbulitlen Forums WE HAVE THAT!! o wait we have this Crap forum Powered by jibesoftware which no one gives ten *REMOVED* about.
Btw im a 2003 member so meh xD
No, just just no. Us and Japan are a much bigger market than europe so they should have a better site AND you cant judge a company by its website.

GommeInc
01-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Who wants to tell him the US and Japan developed the Wii? :rolleyes:

You appear to me as a ratty little brat who is just trying to start an incredibly terrible argument over something so trivial as a layout. Pathetic.

Shox
01-01-2007, 09:14 PM
stop trying to cause fights dude

Jõnathan
01-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Is it me or does it seem like Leerm is another Greco clone?

GommeInc
01-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Leerm used to go on Habbos.co.uk and he used to steal alts. So they are kinda similar.

Russia
01-01-2007, 11:15 PM
Who wants to tell him the US and Japan developed the Wii? :rolleyes:

You appear to me as a ratty little brat who is just trying to start an incredibly terrible argument over something so trivial as a layout. Pathetic.
ANo but they were like YH LETS GIVE AMERICA AND JAPAN AND MORE WIIS AND LETS UNESTIMATE THE UK so im like wdf? and that was over a YEAR ago!

GommeInc
01-01-2007, 11:28 PM
US is a bigger country and Japan is where they made, so obviously that would have more... The UK is a minority.

Kardan
01-01-2007, 11:30 PM
ANo but they were like YH LETS GIVE AMERICA AND JAPAN AND MORE WIIS AND LETS UNESTIMATE THE UK so im like wdf? and that was over a YEAR ago!

They have must customers in the US and Japan

Vodata1
02-01-2007, 12:54 PM
i aint colaist although i knew his email pass lol

Homesrfan
02-01-2007, 01:58 PM
Okay dude... Nintendo doesn't hate UK so stop trying to get all mad and have this little rant thread. You sound like a little kid throwing a fit. At least Nintendo is better than Sony... Sony makes you wait until March!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!