PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Smexi Nurse

x!candi!x
04-04-2005, 05:40 PM
delete it

Edited by Soyers (Forum Moderator): Thread closed at the thread starters request.

estkf
04-04-2005, 05:43 PM
I can see the outline of its head..rub it out and add more hair! apart from that its okay

G-flow
04-04-2005, 05:44 PM
It looks like she's wearing one of the judge's wigs which is pretty weird, andd i'm not even going to ask about the clothes.

iRoss
04-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Yer i hate the hair, but i like the body ;)

Jasmin
04-04-2005, 05:48 PM
omg, candi whats happened ?
The hair is bad !
the clothes r not shaded and the outline is all cufuffuled ! WHAT HAS HAPPENDED ?

x!candi!x
04-04-2005, 05:49 PM
God its not that bad i posted it on eden and they sed its good so....
and im going to remove it so and i dont care what you guys think

Jasmin
04-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Candi, I really Like U and your dolls, But Hon Ya gotta learn to take critizum,
I Know Its hard, But to ever move on you have to accept it ;)
Now Go back to Dolling :D

x!candi!x
04-04-2005, 05:56 PM
i do take critisizm but i know that is a good doll and some of the people here dont even know and most of them steal u see all the new people they probably steal the dolls no offence and i am going to go back to dolling

Crying-Angel
04-04-2005, 07:12 PM
candi not everyone is gonna think ur dolls are great... i have ppl who hate mine, but i dont let it bother me, u cant let them get u down but listen to what they have to say and use it to make urself better
ur gonna have criticts in whatever u do so u kust gotta keep ur head high, but listen.

KevSays
04-04-2005, 08:04 PM
candi not everyone is gonna think ur dolls are great... i have ppl who hate mine, but i dont let it bother me, u cant let them get u down but listen to what they have to say and use it to make urself better
ur gonna have criticts in whatever u do so u kust gotta keep ur head high, but listen.

Yuh- huh!

Crying-Angel's dolls are bad.. I agree.
Lol only joking..

Nice speech though!

G-flow
04-04-2005, 08:06 PM
All i'm saying is, that if you don't like the criticism then i suggest that you do not post any more dolls etc, because there are going to be people who will they they are bad etc. You'll just have to accept that.

Neil
04-04-2005, 08:23 PM
All i'm saying is, that if you don't like the criticism then i suggest that you do not post any more dolls etc, because there are going to be people who will they they are bad etc. You'll just have to accept that.
You're Not Saying That Everyone Else Is, Anyway Candi Others Might Want To See The Doll Like People That Might Think It's Good So Put It Back Up When Someone Says Something Bad About It Like Hair Or Clothes Then Speak To Them Ask How You Could Make It Better.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!