PDA

View Full Version : Saddam.

shank
02-01-2007, 01:49 AM
I've found his death video, someone actually, snuck a camera, and made a website for him.

PM me for a link, I don't think I'm allowed to post it as it is disturbing.

I don't want a flameing war started, just people was asking for the video, and if people don't like it, gtfo and don't post.

If anyone try's to be smart or funny, I'll close the thread.

Barkseh2131
02-01-2007, 01:51 AM
It's kinda old now mate, most of it was even shown on sky new ;p

ElectricBanana
02-01-2007, 01:54 AM
DONT CLICK HERE IF YOU DONT WANNA SEE SADDAM DIE (i wanna make that clear in case some little kid clicks i by accident or something) www.myspacedome.com (http://www.myspacedome.com) for the video

zak-x
02-01-2007, 01:54 AM
Lol the one on sky news is not the full one there is more.. they show him when after he is hanged.. when he drrops and when he trys to breath but he cant lol.

Sammeth.
02-01-2007, 03:07 AM
I've found his death video, someone actually, snuck a camera, and made a website for him.

PM me for a link, I don't think I'm allowed to post it as it is disturbing.

I don't want a flameing war started, just people was asking for the video, and if people don't like it, gtfo and don't post.

If anyone try's to be smart or funny, I'll close the thread.

No one snuck in a camera. It was filmed as proof. ITs all pretty sick, I would never want to watch it.

Dentafrice1
02-01-2007, 03:08 AM
This is old news..

I posted the link the day after..

shank
02-01-2007, 04:46 AM
Oh well, if anyone want's it, go to www.saddam.com (http://www.saddam.com)

It show's him falling, then they run and he's on the floor, with a brocken neck, instantly dead.

ebay
02-01-2007, 01:16 PM
the quality is very bad,

GommeInc
02-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Lol the one on sky news is not the full one there is more.. they show him when after he is hanged.. when he drrops and when he trys to breath but he cant lol.
Yes ha ha, very funny :rolleyes: Some humour you have...

zak-x
02-01-2007, 04:19 PM
Yes ha ha, very funny :rolleyes: Some humour you have...

=/ I have the right to laugh at his death as he has killed 4 of my relatives as they were iraqi, so shut up please.

gosling
02-01-2007, 04:21 PM
The vid's been hanging around for quite a while now :eusa_whis

DCeption
02-01-2007, 04:28 PM
=/ I have the right to laugh at his death as he has killed 4 of my relatives as they were iraqi, so shut up please.

He didnt directly kill them, but o'well. And your still sick to laugh at some one dieing

GommeInc
02-01-2007, 04:31 PM
No he didn't, he didn't kill anyone? The people he ordered to kill killed people? Go find out their names before slantering someone without the facts :rolleyes: So shut up please.

All respects for your loss, but blaming the wrong person is stupid?

Besides, as he said above, laughing at death is sick,.

Papershop
02-01-2007, 04:37 PM
i dont understand how you can see him trying to breath. i cant make much out "/

zak-x
02-01-2007, 04:57 PM
No he didn't, he didn't kill anyone? The people he ordered to kill killed people? Go find out their names before slantering someone without the facts :rolleyes: So shut up please.

All respects for your loss, but blaming the wrong person is stupid?

Besides, as he said above, laughing at death is sick,.

LOOOOOL blaming the wrong person you think i am stupid... i probably know more about saddam an Iraq then anyone then this forum and i already know most stuff... just because you speak like a 30 year old this does not make you "clever" at the moment i don’t care what you say, The media has not showed everything they jus show how poor they are and all that bull gets up your bum and most people believe it. that saddam has done to the people even the documentaries on him HAVE SHOWED NOTHING CLOSE to what he has done only if there were videos on the internet on what he has done i would show you and i guarantee you it will not get off your head.

Papershop
02-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Try speaking english next time mate

GommeInc
02-01-2007, 05:37 PM
I speak like a 30 year old and I am clever? Well, each to their own I suppose.

You never did criticise my comment, you blabbed about the media. It is fact that he never killed the people in the village, only represetatives did.

Mr Me
04-01-2007, 04:45 AM
Well i posted my opinion on the other thread about this but some people on this forum are careless you can't laught at people who have died/been killed who you like it if someone laughted about someone you know who was killed/died?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!