PDA

View Full Version : A few BRIGHT ideas..

Dyliomo
02-01-2007, 11:57 AM
I have been pondering, And come up with a few thoughts.
It may have already been posted , But how about A spotlight?
It would be on one square, and movable, But it was like a big cone of light.
Perfect for games like 'First one to the spotlight'
Or even Shows Pantos Etc..
Do you like that idea? i Do..
Even differeent colurded ones!
And I have another idea.
I know there is plenty of talk about cars and things, But the obvious things, Like a bicycle that takes up two squares and makes youre habbo quicker, Or a motorbike, That travels at 3 Squares Per Second (ROFL)
And it can be used like a camera, A small icon in your ehand, I considered a Bike helmet or somfink, Clicked on, As if like a camera.
Then it says 'Use or Place' Use Means the motor Bike pops up around you, and you zoom off, Place, you put it down in the room like furni.
Also, New possabilities.
Paint jobs, Decorations, Faster Motors?
And for Things like Help Desks And things, They have there own Certain Colour motorbikes And can be identfiyed by them?
This leads me on to my next idea, Of customisation.
I think we should be able to have our very own badge!
We can upload them onto our habbo profiles, By using the Motto thing mo bob.
Like Sw'Rpers can have a special one,
You could put emotes, Help deks, HP's , Endless!
That would be Uber...
Anygood ideas Up there in that Chunk of text?

Toughened
04-01-2007, 02:47 PM
The spotlight idea is OK I guess, to show who to look at during a play and using for the host of a game when there looks like 5 hosts, the host has the spotlight on him/her to let you know he/she is the host.
The bicycle idea I couldn't see happen because if everyone had one the place would be crammed and could you imagine it moving 3 spaces per second, all the lag it would cause no thank you lol.
The badge is not a very good idea either as if you could make any badge people would obviously do rude ones of sexual nature or swear words or anything. I think it would be better if you had a choice of badges to wear like if you owned a help desk like you said you could buy a help desk badge or something.
Not bad ideas needed more thought though.

:Hazel
04-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Sounds a bit complex, habbo was better in the days when it was simple.

WarezKid
04-01-2007, 05:22 PM
true

but habbo needs more stuff

there will be habbo on our mobiles soon lol

,Jess,
04-01-2007, 08:00 PM
3 Squares Per Second

^ lmao

I like those ideas but like the others said would cause even more lag

Zuar
04-01-2007, 08:13 PM
hmm all of them are cool
but the badge one i dont like..
maybe if you win a comp you get to make your own badge and if staff like it you get it? but not upload personaly because you know the bad habbos lol

Rubyetta
05-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Spotlight >> Yeah i like it, would cause some lagg if you could move it btw
Motorbikes >> OTT lol never can/will happen
Badge thing >> Habbo did try once last year that habbo staff can do this for them selves and it didn't work.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!