PDA

View Full Version : Help please +rep :)

KwikSave
02-01-2007, 01:10 PM
Right, i've been on Rune a while but have never got into Ranged or Magic.
Can you tell me a good way to increase my stats in those two because i am a really low level in them both. Thanks alot in advanced <3.

KwikSave

Albion
02-01-2007, 01:13 PM
if you havnt got much money go to them people in lumby and ask for runes/bows and arrows, then when you run out go back for more

KwikSave
02-01-2007, 01:16 PM
if you havnt got much money go to them people in lumby and ask for runes/bows and arrows, then when you run out go back for more

Aight, thanks :) Have some rep <3

Assid_Rane
02-01-2007, 01:19 PM
ive just started trainin my range myself. i went down to the level 12 minotaurs in the dungeon where u get rainbow boots (forgot the name) and u can get like 2k iron arrows from them quite quickly. then i started killin rams in the sheep field. my range is only on 15 now, but it didnt take long.

and if u dont have any leather cloths, take ur armor off before trainin ranged, or u will never hit your target.

R
02-01-2007, 01:29 PM
If you need iron arrows i could give you some...

If you can afford to get a cannon for 550K and make loads of cannonballs from steel bars, do that, quick and easy... It took me 2 days non-stop (No i wasn't no lifing it i mean just whenever i was on rs i was training) at the crabs to get from 50 - 70...

KwikSave
02-01-2007, 01:34 PM
ive just started trainin my range myself. i went down to the level 12 minotaurs in the dungeon where u get rainbow boots (forgot the name) and u can get like 2k iron arrows from them quite quickly. then i started killin rams in the sheep field. my range is only on 15 now, but it didnt take long.

and if u dont have any leather cloths, take ur armor off before trainin ranged, or u will never hit your target.

Okay thanks, alot of help :) +rep

If you need iron arrows i could give you some...

If you can afford to get a cannon for 550K and make loads of cannonballs from steel bars, do that, quick and easy... It took me 2 days non-stop (No i wasn't no lifing it i mean just whenever i was on rs i was training) at the crabs to get from 50 - 70...

Ok, but i can't afford a cannon lol. All money is gone :P. And don't worry about giving me arrows you lost loads yesterday im not accepting any arrows off you now lol. But thanks for the help i will use it in the future when i get more money :) Have some rep.
KwikSave

Edit : Need to spread some rep around before i give you some again Xiwl. I'll put you in Sig ;)

KwikSave
02-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Sorry double posted accident.

R
02-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Sorry double posted accident.
You can have some if you want like a few k of them..

Machine Head
02-01-2007, 01:44 PM
For Magic, if you can cast any curse spells, do this:

Get some heavy armour, such as iron, and wear as juch of it as you can. This will decrease your magic attack.
Go to a spot with lots of monsters and a safe spot for Magic/Ranging. Remember to take the Runes needed for the spell.
If you have enough armour, the spells will be a splash (bubble), and will fail. This, however, still give's experiance, so you can cast it over and over again on the same monster until it hits.

Good luck dude. I'm a beginner Mage, need to get some Mystic armour!

KwikSave
02-01-2007, 01:47 PM
For Magic, if you can cast any curse spells, do this:

Get some heavy armour, such as iron, and wear as juch of it as you can. This will decrease your magic attack.
Go to a spot with lots of monsters and a safe spot for Magic/Ranging. Remember to take the Runes needed for the spell.
If you have enough armour, the spells will be a splash (bubble), and will fail. This, however, still give's experiance, so you can cast it over and over again on the same monster until it hits.

Good luck dude. I'm a beginner Mage, need to get some Mystic armour!

Thanks alot big help :) + Rep
Also good luck too you aswell :D
Jay

You can have some if you want like a few k of them..

Lmao seeing as your insisting :P
You are a real big help you know, if i make back a bit cash as much as i did before i'll give some of it too you ;)

Slash
02-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Yeah curse training is quite good and cheap ;)
If you're going for hits exp at lowish levels, i ranged/maged the barbarians in barbarian village in longhall over the tables.

KwikSave
02-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Ok thanks kawaguchi rep coming your way :)

R
02-01-2007, 02:35 PM
I'll meet you in a bit PM me on RS.

mnbvjifhgtge
02-01-2007, 03:31 PM
why not just make boatloads of runes + arrows

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!