PDA

View Full Version : **Taking food orders**

Cookingpassion
02-01-2007, 04:57 PM
My passion is cooking. I love cooking so much, that Im willing to catch, kill and cook for you, for just a tiny price! I'll be taking orders now. The only thing I ask is that your orders cantain only non-member food items. My cooking level is 56 so I can cook all non-member food...so you can choose whatever you like!!! I can fish all non-member fish...and can kill chickens, cows, giant rats and bears. Please use this form. I will get your order finished when I can. *No order may cantain more then 28 of each item.
Order Form
Bear: Total Price: (3gp each)
Shrimp: Total price: (2gp each)
Anchovies: Total price: (2gp each)
Salmon: Total Price: (4gp each)
Lobster: Total Price: (100gp each)
Herring: Total price: (6gp each)
Swordie: Total Price: (50gp each)
Bread: Total price: (5gp each)
Stew: Total price: (10gp each)
Plain Pizza: Total price: (30gp each)
Meat Pizza: Total Price: (35gp each)
Anchovy Pizza: Total Price: (40gp each)
Cake: Total Price: (30gp each)
Chocolate cake: Total Price: (35gp each)
Total price togather:

If theres anything I have forgotten, please add it :) Thanks.

Bun
02-01-2007, 05:00 PM
erm as many swordies as you will allow please :].

Cookingpassion
02-01-2007, 05:03 PM
28 swordies.....=28x50=1400gp....
I'll reply again when I have them (first come, first serve so you can expect them today...).

If anyone has any other orders...I'll check back later...gonna go work on the swordies...

Dudey!
02-01-2007, 05:46 PM
NEVERMIND JUST SAW THE 28 LIMIT.

Sorry!

Cookingpassion
02-01-2007, 06:21 PM
Sorry if anyone was going to request lobbies or swordies, I will no longer take requests for them...except for Cod, who has already reqtested them...and I am almost finished the order...

Cookingpassion
02-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Ok, your order is ready Cod.
I only ever go in world 37...you can pick them up at Lumbridge, world 37 whenever...just add hollyhorse4, tell me you want them and meet me in Lumbridge with the money. Ok?

shank
02-01-2007, 07:13 PM
I don't care about the limit, lol.

Gimme 10k lobbies, I'll give you 1M

Cookingpassion
02-01-2007, 07:19 PM
Sorry if anyone was going to request lobbies or swordies, I will no longer take requests for them

I have the limit for a reason, and I have already said that I do not take anymore orders for lobbies or swordies.
Tuna is not an option anymore either. Sorry!!

shank
02-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Well, might aswell closeing the thread, no body like's shrimps on anything..

Cookingpassion
02-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Excuse me??
This is MY board...I made it because I know people want things caught and cooked for a low price so I saw the oppertunity to offer it to them.
Not many people have the time to get food. Wariors don't always have the time to make cakes, pies and meat for health points as they are training.
I see no reason to close this board.

Cookingpassion
02-01-2007, 08:53 PM
That reminds me....I also will cook pies!

10gp each!!

Evolving
08-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Excuse me??
This is MY board...I made it because I know people want things caught and cooked for a low price so I saw the oppertunity to offer it to them.
Not many people have the time to get food. Wariors don't always have the time to make cakes, pies and meat for health points as they are training.
I see no reason to close this board.

Warriors also want to be able to heal more than 5 hp points per item of food used if you want to make some money for your self i sugest you take the limit of 28 and change it to 500 - 1k? i will take 1k Swordies :) - 50k?

R
08-01-2007, 10:20 PM
Warriors also want to be able to heal more than 5 hp points per item of food used if you want to make some money for your self i sugest you take the limit of 28 and change it to 500 - 1k? i will take 1k Swordies :) - 50k?
I would take 1K swordies 250K lol..

TheLastShadow
08-01-2007, 10:25 PM
YEAH I WANT A DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER AND A SMALL FRY PLEASE!!

deagle
09-01-2007, 07:01 AM
As you say, no more tuna, then get me 28 salmon

I'd like to repeat my order at least 20 times :p

whats the point of changing world and using the home teleport every 30 min?

Please state the reason why its 28 items each, and my salmon order is still up

rsn: windows137

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!