PDA

View Full Version : DJ Mike - POPWORLD Bot... In Slice Of Life

callyd
02-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Just found out, if you click on Luigi and whisper fast to him (like 'hi') DJ Mike's speach box comes up blank. Like when you do the void thing to Harry in the welcome lounge.

sorry i don't know how to upload this picture so here it is uploading using imageshack.us:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3995/mikeuf1.png

Kardan
02-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Years old, from when Callie was manager. There were two bots. Then one went missing, a ladder appeared an the Popworld BOT appeared. He used to talk all the time.

callyd
02-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Years old, from when Callie was manager. There were two bots. Then one went missing, a ladder appeared an the Popworld BOT appeared. He used to talk all the time.
yeah i remeber the quest when one of the habbo staff members kidnapped a bot from the slice of life and it turned out it was glitterkat/helkat (forgot which one) and they put him down in the celler of slice of life.

But my point is that DJ Mike, the popworld bot, talks.

GommeInc
02-01-2007, 05:39 PM
yeah i remeber the quest when one of the habbo staff members kidnapped a bot from the slice of life and it turned out it was glitterkat/helkat (forgot which one) and they put him down in the celler of slice of life.

But my point is that DJ Mike, the popworld bot, talks.
He always has done? He tells people to silence themselves when people are shouting.

RICHe
02-01-2007, 05:41 PM
been down there for ages dear.

callyd
02-01-2007, 05:46 PM
no...
i'm not on about a bot being down the cellar,

i'm not on about the old quest to find out wHo put him down

i'm not on about luigi talking to people

I'M ON ABOUT DJ MIKE WHO IS THE BOT FROM THE POPWORLD PROMOTES, WHO ISN'T IN THE ROOM, TALKS IF YOU WHISPER TO LUIGI VERY FAST.

dark-as-death
02-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Like when you do the void thing to Harry in the welcome lounge.

uhh, what void thing?

GommeInc
02-01-2007, 05:51 PM
no...
i'm not on about a bot being down the cellar,

i'm not on about the old quest to find out wHo put him down

i'm not on about luigi talking to people

I'M ON ABOUT DJ MIKE WHO IS THE BOT FROM THE POPWORLD PROMOTES, WHO ISN'T IN THE ROOM, TALKS IF YOU WHISPER TO LUIGI VERY FAST.
DJ Mike is the bot down the cellar? I also believe he has something to do with bobbanet.com?

callyd
02-01-2007, 05:51 PM
In response to: uhh, what void thing?

if you go in the welcome lounge and say 'void' to the bot Harry, he goes..

Harry: coming void

Harry:

and then you get a drink of 'coming'

just like in the slice of life.. dj mike's speach box comes up, but he doesn't actually say anything

callyd
02-01-2007, 05:56 PM
DJ Mike is the bot down the cellar? I also believe he has something to do with bobbanet.com?
no.. dj mike isn't in the cellar. he's no where in the room if you look on :chooser.

like other bots, Luigi comes up when you do :chooser, but DJ-Mike isn't in the room at all, but he speaks as if he were behind the counter.

what makes you say he has anything to do with bobbanet?

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't double post within the 15 minutes edit limit.

GommeInc
02-01-2007, 05:57 PM
I see what you mean, he talks over the oven looking thing. Well, he was the bot in the cellar at some point. It is strange how he is now talking in the middle of the oven...

Zuar
02-01-2007, 06:02 PM
callie left her mark.

ReviewDude
02-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Wow... Good find :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!