PDA

View Full Version : The Abyss Guide

Distad
02-01-2007, 08:08 PM
This is a guide to the abyss.

The Abyss is a minigame on runescape.
After you have talked to the mage of zamerok he tells you to go and teleport from 3/5 of the rune ess mining teleports. Of course you can right outside and use the teleport in varrok then you can go to the wizard tower and do that teleport. The third teleport can either be from the mage guild, gnome village, and any of the other teleports. After you have done all of the teleports you can go back to the church of zammerok talk to him again and he will reward you with 1k rune crafting exp and the knoweldge or the abyss. Speak to him again and ask him about dangers, he will then explain that the abyss attack you but once inside the abyss you have to find a way into the middle through a different skill used such as: Firemaking, Woodcutting, Mining, Agility or thieving. Once inside the circle where you have to find a way to the middle they abbys will attack you and you will get a skull above your head causing you to lose everything. Once inside the center of the abyss the abbys wont attack you anymore. Congratulations you have made it to the fastest way of runecrafting. Once inside the main circle you see "Drifts" which are ways that you go through to get to the alter you want to.
You do not need a tiarra/Tally to get into the alter.
What alot of the people do is run nature runes for people using the abyss so you dont have to run back and forth so far.
Many people wear dragonhide in due to the pkers who are called "Abyss Pkers who try to usually cast Entangle And teleblock or ice spells which would cause you to lose all of your ess armor and glory.
People usually have a glory on them so after they craft they use the glory to get to edgeville and repete the process. The abyss is very fast but dangerous runecrafting exp.

Thanks for reading the guide and enjoy :)

^.^
02-01-2007, 08:11 PM
ok remember pictures, more information and a bit more of everything...

Distad
02-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Yea i know =[
Not worthy of guide section but i tried :[

Anyway i also forgot. When you finish this Minigame you will recieve a pouch which holds 3 rune ess. You can kill the abby's inside to get more pouches. Pouches come in Small Medium And Large which hold more and more but require levels i will get more info on this later im finishing up something atm.

^.^
02-01-2007, 08:18 PM
distad make the guide on notepad or word doc and put on as much info and helpful tips before you make guide again and you can ask a mod to delete this if you want.

Distad
02-01-2007, 08:19 PM
No =\ I put time into this why would i have a mod delete it
wow this forum hates me idk what everyones problem is?
A guide doesnt have to have pictures ffs

deagle
02-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Pictures make it more colorful and easier to read.

Although in reality, no one needs pictures...only noobs.
Space out your text more so its not one giant block of text. (double space between paragraphs)

Distad
02-01-2007, 08:34 PM
LOL so wot do i do
copy it and then have mod delete it and go edit or wot

deagle
02-01-2007, 08:54 PM
exactly what u said

Distad
02-01-2007, 08:55 PM
So you want pictures and whatelse?

Rise Against
02-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Put some jokes init and cartoons

Distad
02-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Actully you know wot
i tried to make a guide but i guess i failed so it you dont like it fine but i thought it was a decent guide. A guide doesnt need pictures to make it good.

Youheard
02-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Look at the other guides in the guide section to get a general idea of the quality your guide needs to be.

Use pictures, paragraphs and punctuation to make your guide easier to read and more informative.

Ashley 12344
02-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Actully you know wot
i tried to make a guide but i guess i failed so it you dont like it fine but i thought it was a decent guide. A guide doesnt need pictures to make it good.

It does.

People less likely to read a basic guide.

deagle
02-01-2007, 09:20 PM
This guide has all the info you could ever need, just space it out better to make it easier to read.

Jokes and cartoons my *** lol.

Just give us a picture of like each fire, agility, mining place so noobs wont go zomg, i cant use my tinderboxes to burn the rocks.

The middle guy can also repair pouches too, forgot if u wrote that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!