PDA

View Full Version : Chamillionaire Rap

callyd
03-01-2007, 12:28 AM
yes, this was a competition that happened a while ago where you had to make up your own habbo rap and chamillionaire was gonna pick one and perform it.

in one of the public rooms he vistied, chamillionaire also said that he was going to 'pick a rap now'.

however... this rap was never posted on habbo to download or listen to. wouldn't you think habbo would post it, if they paid for chamillionaire tot go to the hotel?

was this rap ever posted?
who won?

Please write your views

womanizer
03-01-2007, 12:30 AM
I won.

Redmoon Evil
03-01-2007, 12:32 AM
lol I bet he got ripped to **** by his mates if he did it.

&
03-01-2007, 01:32 AM
hmm. i forgot about that!

TrueColours
03-01-2007, 05:58 AM
I Think he's a bit sad, he's ment to be a gangsta and a adult doing rap song's then he doe's some random habbo barbie rap, Pfft, good post

Day.
03-01-2007, 11:10 AM
Yeh i remeber when they said they would do that, i'm sure some guy who posts on this forum won because he won a signed copy of his album? or that may have been another comp to do with him..... Also habbo don't pay him to come it's more for there rep? so they get noitced more so the artist just turns up I think....

Liz♥
03-01-2007, 11:12 AM
That guy who owns Habbar was a runner up for it and he posted his rap on here, he said he won a album - signed

Jordy
03-01-2007, 11:31 AM
That guy who owns Habbar was a runner up for it and he posted his rap on here, he said he won a album - signed

I bet you could get atleast £1 if you sold one of them on ebay *Cough*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!