PDA

View Full Version : Isit cos im kl? :(

Bun
03-01-2007, 08:55 AM
About a week ago I tried to buy a pin but it didn't come through. So I kind of got impatient and sent away for it 4 times hah. The next day I found two had come through (I had 10.50 on my phone). I was ok with that because I would use one, sell the other and top up another ten pound. I topped it again and another 2 came through :[[. How come Jagex are soo money greedy -criezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-.

Precaution
03-01-2007, 08:59 AM
About a week ago I tried to buy a pin but it didn't come through. So I kind of got impatient and sent away for it 4 times hah. The next day I found two had come through (I had 10.50 on my phone). I was ok with that because I would use one, sell the other and top up another ten pound. I topped it again and another 2 came through :[[. How come Jagex are soo money greedy -criezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-.
i had that same problem on new years eve, billing was slow and you sent that much messages so therefore jagex sent u the pins (luckily im on contract) but they still billed me and they can only send them when u have cash on your phone

Ashley 12344
03-01-2007, 10:53 AM
If you text for pins, you'll get the pins when you top up.

Rise Against
03-01-2007, 03:42 PM
That appened to me once it did

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!