PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a product to sell? CMS, Radio-CMS etc

JoeComins
03-01-2007, 06:43 PM
I want to start a small marketing campaign, but, as I cant code scripts, I need someone, like one of you, to let me become a reseller of your script.

If it's good, I would like to move things around, add things, redesign it, change the name, my pricing, and then market it souly through a seperate site of my own.

For this, you would get XX% of our weekly earning, before my share and expenses are taken.

Depending on the script, and its saleability, I will draw up a simple plan for marketing, and the estimated gross profits, etc.

Each month, I shall upload a new stats thing, and send each of the benefactors a small newsletter about progress, along with the total sold, and what I owe you.

If anyones interested, let me know!

YOU STATE THE %

jarhead!
03-01-2007, 06:45 PM
I want to start a small marketing campaign, but, as I cant code scripts, I need someone, like one of you, to let me become a reseller of your script.

If it's good, I would like to move things around, add things, redesign it, change the name, my pricing, and then market it souly through a seperate site of my own.

For this, you would get 20% of our weekly earning, before my share and expenses are taken.

Depending on the script, and its saleability, I will draw up a simple plan for marketing, and the estimated gross profits, etc.

Each month, I shall upload a new stats thing, and send each of the benefactors a small newsletter about progress, along with the total sold, and what I owe you.

If anyones interested, let me know!
Well, I still have my SC-Panel in dev.. but I would not like the likes of 20% of my own script every week, I made it I should earn more?

RNelson!
03-01-2007, 06:47 PM
Ask RichardKnox he is good @ scripts

JoeComins
03-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Well, I said as a reseller.

You get to have your site about it, but I want a chance to market something professionally, and give you 20%

How much would you be selling them at?
(Youll soon see the reason for asking this)

You made it, so what?
You really think you could market it better than myself? This isnt being big headed, but I know what people of this forum are like

R
03-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Joe i am pretty good at php...

If you want.. Pm me your msn and i will add you, we can work out something where i make a certain product and you can resell it and give me a percentage.

Luckyrare
03-01-2007, 09:26 PM
mm... Are you planning on paying for adverts? Google ads and so on. Otherwise its pointless loosing 80% of your profits. Plus guys if your wanting to buy something you give them the lowest value, I am pretty sure the 20% is pretty flexable. If your planning on investing your money into advertising the project with good money, its worth loosing 80%< because you will sell on the mass market.

Good luck with it Joe

JoeComins
03-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Most poeple on here would get around &#163;5 per copy, right? Sell maybe 2-3 a week.

I would be selling for around &#163;15 to &#163;25, depending on how good, and to start, aim for 10 a week, and slowly increase my sales target to 35 a week.

See why I thnk 30&#37; would be reasonable?

I mean, paid advertising. They would leave everything to me, and have no say in anything.

Blob
04-01-2007, 02:18 PM
Joe, talk to me :D

JoeComins
04-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Yes. I now love Ryan.

We are now "involved" with each other.

Thread needs to be closed!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!