PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] new alt!

phazoneater
03-01-2007, 07:43 PM
i made a new chair and a shelf but i dunno if they suit habbo? can u tell me?

Tiuhdur
03-01-2007, 07:51 PM
i like them but need black outlines plus i love the chair

Black_Parade
03-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Opt hes just searched google and found a chair and that tables ripped from someone, If its yours then im mistaken.

Black_Apalachi
03-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Looks good, any WIP? ;)

Redmoon Evil
03-01-2007, 08:06 PM
You have exellent pixel art talent but you lack basic knowledge about saving your work.

If I were to save my work incorrectly like you have I wouldn't show it I would have to do it again and I would make sure I didn't save it incorrectly again, which leads me to believe that black parade is correct. The chair looks like something you would see on the sims.

Tiuhdur
03-01-2007, 08:24 PM
hmm yes it is very possable that you ripped this alt im very suspicious but there is no proof linked so i stick with a 9/10 for now until evidence is given

seeing as im bored ill search google

chicken.hunter
03-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Verry Nice 10/10

phazoneater
03-01-2007, 09:48 PM
look i promise i didnt rip em ok? u can search google if ya want i made the chair from scratch and the table i made aswell and the shelf is a graphical replica of the shelf in ma room ( real life )
ive made loads of things before my habbo furni thats y im so bad at making habbo furni coz im used to making other stuff i just got to get the hang of the rounded chunky outlined habbo furni... hopefully ill get better with more practice :)

oh yeah thanks for all replies!

Black_Apalachi
03-01-2007, 09:55 PM
look i promise i didnt rip em ok? u can search google if ya want i made the chair from scratch and the table i made aswell and the shelf is a graphical replica of the shelf in ma room ( real life )
ive made loads of things before my habbo furni thats y im so bad at making habbo furni coz im used to making other stuff i just got to get the hang of the rounded chunky outlined habbo furni... hopefully ill get better with more practice :)

oh yeah thanks for all replies!

Show us some WIP then. You would have saved some if it was your work.

Also, who has a glass shelf in their room? :rolleyes:

phazoneater
03-01-2007, 10:06 PM
kk but wats wip sorry im new lol is it like how i made it or somming? cozi have that

also i have a glass shelf in ma room
omg...

also heres the one with lines someone asked for and no i didn't rip this

Papershop
03-01-2007, 10:11 PM
if you were that good at pixel art, you wouldnt saved it as jpeg

phazoneater
03-01-2007, 10:22 PM
i came on this forum to talk about habbo and stuff and look at others alts and post my own ( for first time! ) but all im getting is accused of copying and ripping :(
ive got loads of pixel art on my pc ( mostly other stuff not habbo ) this is just the first time i can be bothered to post them so wen i view them on my pc jpeg or bmp is fine but i dont know wat to save em as if im posting them if ive never done it b4?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!