PDA

View Full Version : Would someone code my layout for me...?

Rolah
04-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Hi there.

I am in need of someone to code my Habbo Fansite layout for me, If you could do this I'd be really thankful to you and even make you Site Manager! This site is a genuine website which is in partnership with the French Version of Habbo Dreams - I own Habbo Dreams UK. Anyone who could do this would be paid at a later due date when I have my furniture back from when I was hacked a couple of weeks ago due to no fault of my own. Hopefully you understand the situation I'm in.

So if anyone could be generous enough to do this :P Please post here and I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address where we can discuss things further of how you can code it and what's easiest for you! Thanks, Rolah.

Easo
04-01-2007, 01:55 AM
If your in partnership, why don't you just ask the FR owner for a clean version of the layout?

Puma
04-01-2007, 02:08 AM
willin to help you but for a price =D

Rolah
04-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Hi Easo, the reason I can't ask the FR Owner of Habbodreams for a clean version of the layout is because my layout is fairly different to theirs, and all though we are in partnership we have agree'd for it to be 2 completely different websites, with new content ideas which will promote the website further. And Taiiz, how much are you looking to be paid?

Frog!
04-01-2007, 12:48 PM
I used to do it for free. I have a fansite to run now, so i have to do it at a cost like Taiiz.
I will do it cheaper than Taiiz though xD.

CJ-real
04-01-2007, 03:22 PM
I code layouts, add iframes, a marquee, and space for your disclaimer.

As my post HERE (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=289595)

Despect$
04-01-2007, 03:24 PM
Ill code it for free

CJ-real
04-01-2007, 04:00 PM
You cant code

Despect$
04-01-2007, 04:35 PM
i can code, but i hafe difficultys on some parts

CJ-real
04-01-2007, 07:44 PM
I find it a breeze :) - If that!

Frog!
04-01-2007, 07:50 PM
I find it a breeze :) - If that!
Stop showing off.
You made your point in your thread.
Now PM the thread maker about it & get a price etc...
Instead of showing via a pointless post.

Sorry if some people thought this post was pointless but i have to state something.

Oh and CJ-Real where's the better quality TUT you promised me eh?
If i don't get it i want that 1.25HC back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!