PDA

View Full Version : Cant wait for Pokemon Diamond

Moose Obtuse
05-01-2007, 03:57 AM
Any pokemon lovers out there? It is official (I knew this long ago) that Pokemon Diamond is coming out in the USA on 22nd April 07...

I just love the games thats all lol, ever since I played yellow I got hooked.
I will probably import the game or so...

The question is... are you getting a DS Lite just because of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, or do you already own one?

Well I will buy one when I get the game, prices might fall :D

Rise Against
05-01-2007, 04:04 AM
Av u got pokemon ranger ?

crans
05-01-2007, 04:07 AM
Pokemon lol.

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Moose Obtuse
05-01-2007, 04:07 AM
Nope, I only like the RPG games... And also duh... I said I am getting a DS Lite so I dont have ranger lol...

Well at Uni, I dont have a TV because the the license cost too much lol, I would bring my GC and play Zelda if I could...
So the only entertainment currently now is my laptop with internet and going out...

Rise Against
05-01-2007, 04:15 AM
When u get ur ds get digimon world ds
<33333333

womanizer
05-01-2007, 04:19 AM
Yeh want this 1. They are bringing in too much pokemon

Moose Obtuse
05-01-2007, 04:23 AM
Lol I know... it gets harder aswell... these new pokemon will be even wierder and have stupid names... O well lol

Rise Against
05-01-2007, 04:31 AM
Link me to previews ?
The mystery dungeons abit **** only played it for an hour but it doesnt look very good ohwel was only $10

Oni
05-01-2007, 09:17 AM
Id only ever buy a real pokemon although i havent bought one since yellow bakc then i had

Yellow
Red
Blue
Pokemon stadium
Pokemon snap
The whole of series 1 pokemon cards
The whole of the fossil pokemon cards
The whole of the jungle pokemon cards
lol

I may consider getting diamond but 150 pokemons enough after that it was just stupid so i never bought another one.

Neversoft
05-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Last one I got was Ruby. I got like 243 pokemon, imposbbile to get the others without cheats. =P I won't be getting Diamond or any of the others coming out though, I don't have a DS.

ZL2.
05-01-2007, 04:56 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CHRIS U NOOB

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other members.

F32
05-01-2007, 05:20 PM
I could've got Pokémon Diamond from Turkey 4 years ago... probably Pokémon Green mind, but hey.

Yeh, I might consider getting this one - is it just for the DS?

Neversoft
05-01-2007, 06:26 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CHRIS U NOOB

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other members.

Lol, your a **** Marc. Everyone likes different things. :l Why post on your other account for? Scared? ;) Everyone the user u is the same person as the user You (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=10053).

Josh-H
05-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Lol at the pokemon fans, unless their less than 10 :)

Neil
05-01-2007, 06:58 PM
I'm deffinatly getting this xD I've been waiting for it for months :(

samsaBEAR
05-01-2007, 07:16 PM
mystery dungeon=crap imo
but yeah, im anticipating the release of Diamond+Pearl, seen as Ruby+Sapphire were pretty bad

Neil
05-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Lol at the pokemon fans, unless their less than 10 :)

What is wrong with the Pokemon games? You are never too old to play the games now stop trying to be cool and grow up -.-
People like you really annoy me, if you are not gonna post something useful then get lost

Neversoft
05-01-2007, 08:26 PM
What is wrong with the Pokemon games? You are never too old to play the games now stop trying to be cool and grow up -.-
People like you really annoy me, if you are not gonna post something useful then get lost

Amen..

Moose Obtuse
05-01-2007, 08:38 PM
I could've got Pok&#233;mon Diamond from Turkey 4 years ago... probably Pok&#233;mon Green mind, but hey.

Yeh, I might consider getting this one - is it just for the DS?

Lol the 4 years ago one is fake... I have seen it on youtube and the game doesnt make sense at all lol...

Yes this is only for DS but you can transfer your pokemon from Ruby/sapphire/firered and leafgreen to diamond if you want...

Just check the official site of pokemon if you want to see...

You can fight and trade with people all over the world (same language) by wi-fi...

Dan
05-01-2007, 08:43 PM
I'm deffinatly getting this xD I've been waiting for it for months :(

:o Neil dint know u liked it :P I want it looks goood!

Josh-H
05-01-2007, 09:38 PM

You don't even know me. So If you did, you're opinion's valid to me but you don't so guess what, you're just another sad child playing pokemon games.

Get back to me when you get a life.

Thats going to take a while.

Moose Obtuse
05-01-2007, 09:46 PM
You don't even know me. So If you did, you're opinion's valid to me but you don't so guess what, you're just another sad child playing pokemon games.

Err no its not... in Japan even adults play... its just a matter of taste.
Think of classic cartoons/kid films people used to watch in the 1980s... they still love them now... eg Thundercats, The goonies and ghostbusters...

Neil
06-01-2007, 12:11 AM

There is no age limits on games, you can play any game at any age as long as you can understand it, tbh anyone that says people that play pokemon games are sad really need to grow up because it's a game for EVERYONE, not just little kids but anyone can play it, I think some of the xbox 360 games you have played are a bit sad, the fact that you think pokemon games are sad is your opinion and you can't judge anyone on YOUR opinion so get back to your boring pointless games and leave real gamers alone

Ash3r
06-01-2007, 12:34 AM
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl? Are they going to do EVERY jewel? Lol xD

beccyyy
07-01-2007, 06:34 PM
is pokemon ranger out yet? ive got every pokemon game so far except gale of darkness for gamecube lol. ive seen it but it was 30 quid

Jam
07-01-2007, 06:45 PM
I Don't Think It Is... I Have Saw It For Sale At Metrocenter But That Shop Also Sells Imports And As I've Never Saw It Anywere Else I Don't Think So.

I Have:

Yellow, Broken Silver (2 Many Cheats :P ), Ruby, Leaf Green, Emerald, And On April 22th....... PEARL!, Colluseam, Blue Rescue, Around 350 Pokémon Cards Incl. EX Salamance, Rockets EX Riakou, Delta Species Mewtwo, Delta Species Latios.

Why Can't We Have Pokémon Things On Animal Crossing?

:@ ITS AN OUTRAGE!:@

Fonejacker
07-01-2007, 07:23 PM
I Don't Think It Is... I Have Saw It For Sale At Metrocenter But That Shop Also Sells Imports And As I've Never Saw It Anywere Else I Don't Think So.

I Have:

Yellow, Broken Silver (2 Many Cheats :P ), Ruby, Leaf Green, Emerald, And On April 22th....... PEARL!, Colluseam, Blue Rescue, Around 350 Pokémon Cards Incl. EX Salamance, Rockets EX Riakou, Delta Species Mewtwo, Delta Species Latios.

Why Can't We Have Pokémon Things On Animal Crossing?

:@ ITS AN OUTRAGE!:@

Really i have a really bulbersaur in my garrage "Bluba" SHUT UP U GREEN LETTICE "THROWS SHOE"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!