PDA

View Full Version : Zezima Best player ??

Viruz
05-01-2007, 02:46 PM
I cant understand how people can call him the best player just because he is number one on the high scores yeh he has the best xp lvl but surely this can not make him the best player,i think that the best players in runescape is not the person who has 99 in every skill but the person who knows how to make good money and how to get from a to b in quickest time, and where to get things at the cheapest price and where to sell things to get the highest price,yes i know that these high lvl players proberly do know all this but how can this make them a better player if there is a lvl 3 who knows this. Zezima may have 99 in every skill but i find it hard to see that this would make him a better runescaper than a lvl 3 who may not have 99 in every skill but is able make a good profit when selling a buying.

Zezima may be 99 in every skill and have all the rare items but is he really the best player?

Bladder
05-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Yes, Hes The Best Player <3

Vibes
05-01-2007, 02:49 PM
I know wat u r saying but he has put all this time playing rs to get the skill so he deserves the title of best player.
Also if he has all these rare items he obviously can make a gd deal-

DarkSound
05-01-2007, 03:01 PM
lilyuffie88 is the best player and always will be

Bladder
05-01-2007, 03:01 PM
That's Either You Or Your Girlfriend. >:)

DarkSound
05-01-2007, 03:03 PM
That's Either You Or Your Girlfriend. >:)

shows how much you no

crans
05-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Why ask a stupid question when you know the answer?

He's #1 rank so hes the best.

IGlooscap
05-01-2007, 03:24 PM
Why ask a stupid question when you know the answer?

He's #1 rank so hes the best.

Yeah ^.

BUT, lillyuffie did rock. All that range xp...

Sly
05-01-2007, 03:39 PM
lilyuffie88 is the best player and always will be
couldn't arguee there.

crans
05-01-2007, 03:44 PM
I cant understand how people can call him the best player just because he is number one on the high scores yeh he has the best xp lvl but surely this can not make him the best player,i think that the best players in runescape is not the person who has 99 in every skill but the person who knows how to make good money and how to get from a to b in quickest time, and where to get things at the cheapest price and where to sell things to get the highest price,yes i know that these high lvl players proberly do know all this but how can this make them a better player if there is a lvl 3 who knows this. Zezima may have 99 in every skill but i find it hard to see that this would make him a better runescaper than a lvl 3 who may not have 99 in every skill but is able make a good profit when selling a buying.

Zezima may be 99 in every skill and have all the rare items but is he really the best player?

Something else to add,

what your writing is about merchating not best player.

Axel
05-01-2007, 03:59 PM
The best player is Zezima, the game and most people in it don't care about street smarts.

devils_eye23
05-01-2007, 04:23 PM
im the best player

crans
05-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Mrcrans will be :D

TheMagicMen.
05-01-2007, 04:35 PM
I Personally Think 3__Hit__U, Lilyufe58 Or Duke Freedom Are The Best

Rise Against
05-01-2007, 04:36 PM
I fink he z well gud

Youheard
05-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Ranked number 1 in the game, has the most experience points of anyone on the game. So yes he is the best player.

Matty
05-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Personally, I feel he is one of the best but not necessarily the BEST player, he has put alot of effort into his skills, but only got to level 99, people who I think have over 100million experience points in skills such as Mining, a skill which cannot be bought or gained using a 'Cook X' for example. I think they deserve more respect than some. Don't get me wrong, Zezima has put hell of alot of effort in. I think people who said it's a stupid post should think about it properly and don't flame him.

Viruz
05-01-2007, 06:38 PM
To be fair to him i doubt zezima from the day he was, say in to the 5 he could go on and play runescape without being followed by like a 100 people saying giv me money.

Neil
05-01-2007, 07:03 PM
No other answers matter, opinions can't come into this because Zezima IS the best player, he has the most experience, possibly the best gear for every situation and he can do huge amounts of level while still being followed about, I don't care if he doesn't stop to talk to people because the reason is he can't, being number one removes just about all contact he can have with new players because everyone talks to him, he IS the best no matter what you think tbh =/

Viruz
05-01-2007, 07:06 PM
No other answers matter, opinions can't come into this because Zezima IS the best player, he has the most experience, possibly the best gear for every situation and he can do huge amounts of level while still being followed about, I don't care if he doesn't stop to talk to people because the reason is he can't, being number one removes just about all contact he can have with new players because everyone talks to him, he IS the best no matter what you think tbh =/

wow coming off slightly hostile

348GTS
05-01-2007, 07:09 PM

I disagree. Yes, being good at runescape has to do with how you get around and how to make money, but you can't ignore the skills. Hes spent tuns of time on runescape judging by his skills, and I'm sure he knows a tun about runescape.

Viruz
05-01-2007, 07:14 PM
I disagree. Yes, being good at runescape has to do with how you get around and how to make money, but you can't ignore the skills. Hes spent tuns of time on runescape judging by his skills, and I'm sure he knows a tun about runescape.

i never sed he didnt know about runescape :s

ssricky
05-01-2007, 07:20 PM
he is considered the best player because he has the most total xp in the game. being the best means being good at everything and being at the top of the food chain. in zezimas case just because he isnt ranked #1 in total anymore doesnt mean he is still the best his total xp owns everyones tbh.

Viruz
05-01-2007, 07:25 PM
he is considered the best player because he has the most total xp in the game. being the best means being good at everything and being at the top of the food chain. in zezimas case just because he isnt ranked #1 in total anymore doesnt mean he is still the best his total xp owns everyones tbh.

tbh mean?

Sly
05-01-2007, 07:44 PM
tbh mean?
tbh = to be honest.

Rise Against
05-01-2007, 07:45 PM
He is ranked 1 isnt he >

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!