PDA

View Full Version : Needing Designers

J-P-C
05-01-2007, 04:54 PM
iam needing a team of designers to help make my school on habbo,The school is going to be very big and iam needing it to be at the highest of ability.I have plans for this school and i would require the deisgners to help my plans and work with them,When finished i will pay every designer and i will be giving my best designer at least a rare worth more than 3 cs so get replying :D:)

Rubyetta
05-01-2007, 05:33 PM
iam needing a team of designers to help make my school on habbo,The school is going to be very big and iam needing it to be at the highest of ability.I have plans for this school and i would require the deisgners to help my plans and work with them,When finished i will pay every designer and i will be giving my best designer at least a rare worth more than 3 cs so get replying :D:)
I would be happy to design a few rooms I'm an old staff at -[H]- and I was temp Dep head I also designed most rooms there and I would be happy to design you're's F/r me on habbo Uk if you want help.

I am also a verry good stacker and spend alot of my time practicing and helping people make great rooms.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!