PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming - Part of life? [Closes 05/02/07]

---MAD---
05-01-2007, 07:37 PM
Scientists say global warming is destroying our planet. Did we cause global warming or is it part of life?

Caution
05-01-2007, 07:54 PM
It's a bunch of crap in my opinion
But answering your question I think it's part of life.
Turning on a light or keeping your TV on can cause global warming, it's unlikely.

Neversoft
05-01-2007, 08:00 PM
We obviously did cause Global Warming. Think of all the fumes and pollution the WHOLE world are letting into our atmosphere.

RedStratocas
05-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Its hard to deny that its just a coincidence that the temperature of the earth rises at the same time we put enviornmental-damaging pollutants in the air.

Alkaz
05-01-2007, 09:04 PM
The governments have known about global warming for 50+ years and didnt do anything because they said it will cost too much the reason they are doing it now is because the natural fossil fuels are running out and global warming is going to cost the governments of the world trillions. Its our fault and i think we should do something to help stop as if the world gets 2 degrees warmer they think that it will be the end of the world. and thing year its expected to get .5 degrrees hotter. So how long have we got left?

Djcafc.
05-01-2007, 09:21 PM
I think my self that its a bit of both because millions of years ago the world was all frozen over [ice age] and it got hotter then and thats how we ended up like this i think its getting forced to speed up by the amount of fossil fuels we are burning up and fules and toxic gasses we are burning but i think it would of eventually happened anyway and i really cant imagian it all coming to be exactly like "the day after tomorow" the film

-:Undertaker:-
05-01-2007, 09:21 PM
It's a load of rubbish.

The Earth has heated and cooled MANY times before, did you know in the middle ages we could grow Grapes outside?, were there any factorys then? No there weren't.

Dan2nd
05-01-2007, 09:42 PM
We obviously did cause Global Warming. Think of all the fumes and pollution the WHOLE world are letting into our atmosphere.

We didn't cause Global warming its actually been happening for millions of years way before humans even existed. As silly as it sounds dinosaurs even contributed to global warming by farting. As even more rediculas as it sounds there has been proof cows farting actually contributes. I do agree however pollution has made it worse.

-Wolverine
05-01-2007, 10:52 PM
We're not the only ones contributing to global warming, so are cows and other animals. Methane gas from cows is more toxicating to the world than our factories or something, apperently.

The-Mate
06-01-2007, 12:03 AM
we have coursed globle warming its pretty clear to see last 1000 years befor the last 150 years rise of 0.5 degrees last 150 years 0.5 degrees we started using coal, electricity was invented,we made cars and planes all in the last 150 years common! unless some1 really old is breeding more cows than they can eat its pretty obvious lol

and i think we're going to have to live with it untill we have no fossil fules left which isnt long thats unless we get to jupiter then we nackered more oil there to last us 1million years at the rate we're currently using it LOL

and you cant say its not getting warmer my grandad use to tell us storys of when the themes used to freeze over enuff to skate on thats not even 60 years ago

good luck great great grand kids me thinks

RedStratocas
06-01-2007, 12:33 AM
It's a load of rubbish.

The Earth has heated and cooled MANY times before, did you know in the middle ages we could grow Grapes outside?, were there any factorys then? No there weren't.

What the hell are you talking about? Grapes can still be grown outside. They're grown in factories now because they are grown faster and much better. Business society.

Scientists overwhelmingly say that global warming is real, and we are causing it. I dont understand how some people can believe the Avian Flu is going to kill us all, but not believe global warming is real.

Neversoft
06-01-2007, 02:56 AM
We didn't cause Global warming its actually been happening for millions of years way before humans even existed. As silly as it sounds dinosaurs even contributed to global warming by farting. As even more rediculas as it sounds there has been proof cows farting actually contributes. I do agree however pollution has made it worse.

But that is different, all the dinosaurs could do is fart. Dinosaurs didn't build factories or anything, we do. EVERYWHERE. We are adding to Global Warming.

We're not the only ones contributing to global warming, so are cows and other animals. Methane gas from cows is more toxicating to the world than our factories or something, apperently.

Yeah, blame it on the cows.

-Wolverine
06-01-2007, 05:57 AM
Yeah those damn cows ruining our good earth. ;[

But what I meant by that was that like if cows let methane gas out as much as factories let smoke and gas out, the cows would have more damage.

boyslikegirls
06-01-2007, 06:02 AM
yeah its definitly happening because of us ;/

www.climatecrisis.net

Ezzie.
06-01-2007, 11:58 AM
They have quite abit of evidence that in the creatious period before the dinosaurs were wiped out there was a LOT of global warming going on, there was gasseous vents everywhere, volcanos were spouting out gasses, there were even zones where the air was so thick with gass you'd die fairly quickly if you were a medium sized animal.

Ezzie.
06-01-2007, 12:00 PM
They have quite abit of evidence that in the creatious period before the dinosaurs were wiped out there was a LOT of global warming going on, there was gasseous vents everywhere, volcanos were spouting out gasses, there were even zones where the air was so thick with gass you'd die fairly quickly if you were a medium sized animal. So look what happened then? Major whipe-out, started from scratch, if we're not careful the earth will a) not handle all the pressure and everything will collapse, b) the earth will "cleanse" itself by purging everything off the earth and starting anew.

06-01-2007, 02:46 PM
What the hell are you talking about? Grapes can still be grown outside. They're grown in factories now because they are grown faster and much better. Business society.

Scientists overwhelmingly say that global warming is real, and we are causing it. I dont understand how some people can believe the Avian Flu is going to kill us all, but not believe global warming is real.

Strange how you don't see grapes growing naturally.., Scientists are talking absolute garbage, what about all the other warm periods and all the other cold periods?

This Global Warming is natural, the earth changes all the time.

Mentor
06-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Actualy both stances are right.

Global warming is NOT caused by humans. Global warming is a NATRUAL proccess. All where doing is MASSIVLY speeding it up.

No, global warming isnt the end of the world, the earth works in cycles. Carbon emssions build up, more and more heat builds up, more and more water evaoprates and is traped in cloud, earth drys out, But eventaly clouds get to hevey from to much water, and plumet back to earth, Rair water picks up the carbon and takes it with it, clearing out the green house gas's.
Now theres so little of em, the world freezes, we have an ice age. Becuse of lack of rain, carbon emissions start building up again. The cycle begins again.

Ok, so its natural? no problem, right?

WRONG. its a big problem, since although it wont destroy the world, its not going to do us any good. We are what is at risk of destrcution, Maybe we cant survive the exstream heats, maybe we can survive another ice age. But it aint gona do are specices alot of good, are population will plumit, humanilty willl likly risk exstinction "/
So speeding up this process is most definilty not good for us, we want it to be a slow as possible to give us more time to at least exist, if not become techniolgy serfisctated enough to survive the comming changes.

06-01-2007, 04:47 PM
The Earth is on a Natural cycle all the time, mass extinctions wipe out the weaker animals so the earth's life can grow stronger, EG When the Dinosaurs went then Mammals appeared.

micky.blue.eyes
06-01-2007, 05:33 PM
we have coursed globle warming its pretty clear to see last 1000 years befor the last 150 years rise of 0.5 degrees last 150 years 0.5 degrees we started using coal, electricity was invented,we made cars and planes all in the last 150 years common! unless some1 really old is breeding more cows than they can eat its pretty obvious lol

and i think we're going to have to live with it untill we have no fossil fules left which isnt long thats unless we get to jupiter then we nackered more oil there to last us 1million years at the rate we're currently using it LOL

and you cant say its not getting warmer my grandad use to tell us storys of when the themes used to freeze over enuff to skate on thats not even 60 years ago

good luck great great grand kids me thinks

The part in bold doesn't make sense, it doesn't matter if we eat the cows, they'll still fart when they're alive. =/

Yes, when our grandfathers will little there was lots of ice, that doesn't mean global warming started 150 years ago. We've had an ice age, but then the earth warmed up (global warming) and changed, as it has been doing as long as it exists.

I don't believe in this global warming like most people do, most people take it too seriously.
I'll take the Netherlands as an example (because I'm Dutch and I don't know anything about the other countries.)
Last year (2006) we had the hottest July and the wettest August for a long time, this doesn't prove to me that the earth is warming up a lot. Yes, we have had a really hot July, but not the hottest ever messured, the hottest every messured was like 70-80 years ago (can't remember when exactly.) We didn't have many cars back then, so the years after, the earth didn't warm up, it even cooled down, so maybe we're warming up now, to cool down at a later time.

Secondly, many people think global warming will be the end of the world. WRONG! It'll be the end of the wold as we know it, maybe even the end of humanity, not of the world. All the ice on the world might melt, bad for us, good for the sea creatures, they'll survive or change to survive (evolution), there'll probably still be land, not enough for all the humans and animals alive today, some will die, others will survive or change to survive. ;)

RedStratocas
06-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Strange how you don't see grapes growing naturally.., Scientists are talking absolute garbage, what about all the other warm periods and all the other cold periods?

This Global Warming is natural, the earth changes all the time.

Uh, show me an artical where it says "OH NOEZ GRAPES DONT GROW!".

Youre right, the earth does change, and it has in the past, but those are extremely gradual periods. The ice age didnt happen overnight. But for some reason in the past mere 20 years (which is a second compared to the history of the earth) the ice caps have melted significantly. It isnt just a coincidence that when we pour toxins in the air, the earth warms up significantly.

Glitter
06-01-2007, 05:57 PM
I think its both in a way. Yes we do cause global warming due to cars and electricity and things. But its also not all down to us. Many people say that Earths going to change in the next 50 years because of global warming, but new discoveries are being made each day for example a water powered vehicle was made (unfortunately it cost a hell of a lot to make). What i'm basically saying is that we have our part in global warming but many of us are trying to stop it happening so its not all bad.

06-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Uh, show me an artical where it says "OH NOEZ GRAPES DONT GROW!".

Youre right, the earth does change, and it has in the past, but those are extremely gradual periods. The ice age didnt happen overnight. But for some reason in the past mere 20 years (which is a second compared to the history of the earth) the ice caps have melted significantly. It isnt just a coincidence that when we pour toxins in the air, the earth warms up significantly.

Earth cools and warms, just because we've studied it for the past 30 years doesn't mean we're causing it, we used to be able to walk over the English Channel now we can't, and the Cow theory is absolute crap.

We hear on the news "This is the warmest summer on record", that doesn't mean it's our fault, for all we know there could have been 1 thousand other summers which were hotter than that, not every summer/winter is the same.

RedStratocas
06-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Earth cools and warms, just because we've studied it for the past 30 years doesn't mean we're causing it, we used to be able to walk over the English Channel now we can't, and the Cow theory is absolute crap.

We hear on the news "This is the warmest summer on record", that doesn't mean it's our fault, for all we know there could have been 1 thousand other summers which were hotter than that, not every summer/winter is the same.

Actually people have been studying weather and recording temperatures for hundreds of years. There are records of my state's temperature from the past 200 years, and every time I get up our weatherman tells us a new one. Today we broke one again. Its 69 degrees out. In January.

And scientists have been studying this, and its pretty much undeniable that we are speeding up the earth's rising temperature. Even the president of the U.S., the most conservative man in the universe, the biggest denier of everything science, has stated he is starting an orginization for Global Warming.

Also, every time the earth warms up, it has a reason. Like massive amounts of volcanos (which obviously isnt quite happening is it?). So if youre denying that humans are doing it, you need to point to what is. It doesnt happen automatically.

Mentor
06-01-2007, 06:09 PM

Where not causing it, where just speeding it up.
The reason we care is because its likely to wipe out the human race, not because its unnatural, or wasn't going to happen before. Since most humans in fact dont want to die, they'd rather global warming happened as slowly as possible "/

06-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Actually people have been studying weather and recording temperatures for hundreds of years. There are records of my state's temperature from the past 200 years, and every time I get up our weatherman tells us a new one. Today we broke one again. Its 69 degrees out. In January.

And scientists have been studying this, and its pretty much undeniable that we are speeding up the earth's rising temperature. Even the president of the U.S., the most conservative man in the universe, the biggest denier of everything science, has stated he is starting an orginization for Global Warming.

Also, every time the earth warms up, it has a reason. Like massive amounts of volcanos (which obviously isnt quite happening is it?). So if youre denying that humans are doing it, you need to point to what is. It doesnt happen automatically.

Tilts of the earth, things to do with the sun, I couldn't give one about what George Bush thinks as he's the moron who invaded Iraq and a monkey has more brains than him.

Where not causing it, where just speeding it up.
The reason we care is because its likely to wipe out the human race, not because its unnatural, or wasn't going to happen before. Since most humans in fact dont want to die, they'd rather global warming happened as slowly as possible "/

I didn't say we were causing it, It won't wipe out the Human race as it will warm then cool very slightly etc as it's done since the beginning of the earth.

RedStratocas
06-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Tilts of the earth, things to do with the sun, I couldn't give one about what George Bush thinks as he's the moron who invaded Iraq and a monkey has more brains than him.

I didnt hear that the earth is tilting more. Hmmmm, Id be interested to see that peice of information.

06-01-2007, 06:23 PM
I didnt hear that the earth is tilting more. Hmmmm, Id be interested to see that peice of information.

I heard from my Science Teacher.

I think this is it:

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=000A5A5B-4193-152D-BB8683414B7F0000

RedStratocas
06-01-2007, 06:32 PM
I heard from my Science Teacher.

I think this is it:

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=000A5A5B-4193-152D-BB8683414B7F0000

At present, Earth is in a period of axial tilt and an elliptical orbit, a recipe for climate shifts but relatively stable mammal populations. But such periods in the past have not included such high levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, and that is driving an unprecedented--an unpredictable--climate change.

Well even your source says greenhouse gases are making an unprecedented climate change

06-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Well even your source says greenhouse gases are making an unprecedented climate change

Still mentions tilt of the Earth.

RedStratocas
06-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Still mentions tilt of the Earth.

Hahaha, all it says stuff about uneven temperatures, nothing about the entire earth warming up, just eliminating seasons for an all around nuetral year, which some species can't handle.

Face it, the proof is everywhere that we're speeding it up, apparently even in the opposition.

Browney
06-01-2007, 07:22 PM
I don't give a f**k. I'll be dead before the "apocalypse." Let my great great etc grandchildren deal with it.

06-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Hahaha, all it says stuff about uneven temperatures, nothing about the entire earth warming up, just eliminating seasons for an all around nuetral year, which some species can't handle.

Face it, the proof is everywhere that we're speeding it up, apparently even in the opposition.

I won't face it because it's just garbage, and in 20 - 30 years we'll all realise how much money we've wasted.

Oh NOES !!! floods are happening, well hasn't humankind thought about the location of were they built it, it's simple, don't build a city next to a River which floods.

Browney
06-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Hasn't humankind adapted and evolved through millions of years of changing climate etc?

RedStratocas
06-01-2007, 07:48 PM
I won't face it because it's just garbage, and in 20 - 30 years we'll all realise how much money we've wasted.

Oh NOES !!! floods are happening, well hasn't humankind thought about the location of were they built it, it's simple, don't build a city next to a River which floods.

It wont be the rivers that flood, it will be oceans, and big cities are built on oceans because thats where mass transportation used to take place. Ships used to go on the ocean, so they built cities where the ports were. Get it?

I know how much you love to deny stuff, but personally, I like to go with actuall evidence.

Hasn't humankind adapted and evolved through millions of years of changing climate etc?

The climate hasent changed dramatically since humankind first started.

06-01-2007, 07:48 PM

Yep :) That's what also makes the 'Global Warming caused by us' theory look even more stupid.

RedStratocas
06-01-2007, 07:50 PM
Yep :) That's what also makes the 'Global Warming caused by us' theory look even more stupid.

Congrats, humankind hasent been around for the periods of major climate change. And in the very little periods of climate change we were, it happened extremely gradually, not in a lifetime.

06-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Congrats, humankind hasent been around for the periods of major climate change. And in the very little periods of climate change we were, it happened extremely gradually, not in a lifetime.

We were still there in bits of it, other animals also survived.

This 'World is going to end' is just Hollywood and aload of Scienctists who like to worry everyone.

Ever wondered why Governments are so keen to get behind all this Green junk? TAXES !

Browney
06-01-2007, 07:53 PM
I would've thought the Ice Age was a major climate change?

RedStratocas
06-01-2007, 07:58 PM

This 'World is going to end' is just Hollywood and aload of Scienctists who like to worry everyone.

Ever wondered why Governments are so keen to get behind all this Green junk? TAXES !

How do scientists benifit off of fear? That makes no sense. News orginizations benifit off of fear, scientists get none of that dough. And its not like the governmet is like "LOLZ lets raise taxes just to annoy everyone!".

I would've thought the Ice Age was a major climate change?

Humans werent in the majorly effected areas.

Browney
06-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Humans werent in the majorly effected areas.

neither will I. The north of England is fairly high than sea level. Especially seen as I live on the highest tip of a valley. If I'm lucky I'll have a new river to take the kids. :rolleyes:

Mentor
06-01-2007, 08:23 PM
I didn't say we were causing it, It won't wipe out the Human race as it will warm then cool very slightly etc as it's done since the beginning of the earth.

o.0 Yes, as obviously climit change has never whipped out any species of animals before.... o.0 its not like its the reason mammals won out over the dominant repitils, or as if it was one of the most potent driving forces behind all evolutionary history on this planet.

Leave a seal in the desert, it aint gonna last to long. Doesnt matter whether the seals in the desert 10-000 years from now, or you just dump it there tomorrow.
Climate change is just the slow option. Chances are seals will have died of far earlier in the process "/ Maybe you have some new subspecies, but they wouldn't really be seals any more.
Humans may be adaptable, but we arnt likely to survive an ice age in our current state "/ A world wide nuclear holocaust is probably the situation most likenable to the world where gona end up in. And dont get side-tracked by movies, life will still exist, but its not going to be anything like it is now "/
Hell where not even going to have oxigen in the air soon enough, its slowly depleated over the last few billion years, sure it will come back, its a cycle, but it will whipe out pretty much all oxigen breathing lifeforms first "/

How many trex did you count wondering about your garden today? The dinosurs were around a hell of alot longer than humans have been. We've never been through a proper ice age, we in are current form only came around at the end, dureing the thouring out period.... a period where still in. We have NOT exspecanced any real climit change yet

DJ-Ali
06-01-2007, 08:28 PM
I don't see the point in saving the earth really. We will all die in 1000,
10,000, 100,000, a Million etc. years anyway. As the sun will pratically "swallow" us.
So, I'm not really bothered about Global Warming.

We should start thinking about how to save the earth from a metorite then Global warming at this present time.

Mentor
06-01-2007, 08:32 PM
I don't see the point in saving the earth really. We will all die in 1000,
10,000, 100,000, a Million etc. years anyway. As the sun will pratically "swallow" us.
So, I'm not really bothered about Global Warming.

We should start thinking about how to save the earth from a metorite then Global warming at this present time.

Actualy more like a few billion, by which time if we havent already blown ourselfs up, evolved in to enough species, or found some other way in which to kill ourselfs. We should easily be technolgicaly advanced enough to have left earth, and ether colonsised a new planet or at least exist in space "/ a billion years is a LONG time

boyslikegirls
06-01-2007, 08:32 PM
http://www.romansland.nl/globalwarming/co2.gif

its kind of hard to deny that we arent the main reason..
the co2 level has never been above 300 until nowdays
we are having another warming period, but we are making it worse. ;/

GommeInc
06-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Surely a form of human survived it? That is why we live now? What we evolved from must of survived it. Even though Humans were never around, what we evolved from did.

Dan2nd
06-01-2007, 09:20 PM
But that is different, all the dinosaurs could do is fart. Dinosaurs didn't build factories or anything, we do. EVERYWHERE. We are adding to Global Warming.

Lol :P I know we're adding to it but I was just saying we didn't create it

Youngen
07-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Lol :P I know we're adding to it but I was just saying we didn't create it

Lmao, saying we didn't create it doesn't mean much... We just sped it up by however many 100s of times...

We are making it worse and worse day by day... and the one thing that ticks me off is how companies are not gonna own up and start to change it... Take GM for example, they had a gas efficient car a long time ago, but decided to recall all of them and disable em, they now build giant hunks of crap, and decide to advertise it by saying "Buy America" and its not working... They haven't taken the high road yet, but when the time comes they will have to, and thats another thing that irritates me, our country is full of procrastinators... We can't seem to handle something till the last minute...

Im done ranting, sorry lol

xxMATTGxx
08-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Global Warming is going to happen even if we did less pollute the air. We all knew it was coming and there's simple things we can do to slow it down but we can't stop it all together.

Dan2nd
08-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Global Warming is going to happen even if we did less pollute the air. We all knew it was coming and there's simple things we can do to slow it down but we can't stop it all together.

Global warming is actually already happening

Tiuhdur
08-01-2007, 09:31 PM
if we dont cut carbon ommisions by 70 percent by 2030 we will be in serious danger of completly destroying the ecologic balance in the atmosphere and that means big problems for the worlds economy. in the long run i beleive that if gw gets that serious it will mean widespread panic and alot of plants would die meaning less oxygen and in the really long run if all the plants died and the oxygen levels decreased dramaticly it would mean extinction for animals and even the human race

Twinkie
09-01-2007, 10:57 PM
I believe that it doesn't exist. I believe global warming is nothing more than a scare tactic to urge people to pay more attention to what we're doing to the environment. Yes, we should be trying to stop pollution and conserve our resources, but that doesn't have anything to do with "global warming".

Mentor
09-01-2007, 11:06 PM
I believe that it doesn't exist. I believe global warming is nothing more than a scare tactic to urge people to pay more attention to what we're doing to the environment. Yes, we should be trying to stop pollution and conserve our resources, but that doesn't have anything to do with "global warming".
Ya bush held that position, unluckly for him and you, it was actualy proven last year, so "i dont belive" it doesnt really work anymore

Twinkie
09-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Ya bush held that position, unluckly for him and you, it was actualy proven last year, so "i dont belive" it doesnt really work anymore

Where and when was it proven? Articles? Anything at all? I still stand by my opinion.

Roboevil
09-01-2007, 11:30 PM
I have nothing against global warming and if it's going to happen, and we're the cause of it then so what? It's going to happen anyway, on way or another, be it natural or man-provocated. If you look at how the geographical atmosphere has changed in the past 5 million years or whatever, you can see that it's fluctuated tremendously. Carbon in the air, oxygen levels or whatever are changing all the time and if our climates change and a few species die out, it doesn't matter, more will come. There are something like 100 times more species of animals alive today than there were 65 million years ago when the dinosaurs were around (of what they know, obviously there's more to find), but for 250 years of digging, that's a lot more. If animals die out, more will come, it's nothing nature will work out.
As of us, I doubt there's anywhere we couldn't run, at a primitive age we managed to live through an ice age, why not a giant heat wave?

Tom H
10-01-2007, 10:41 AM
When you sit in science for GCSE, don't listen to what your teachers say, they try to brain wash kids, along with the examination board. They always seem to stick it in the exam. So they blame global warming on us? What about when a volcano erupts? That releases masses of CO2 so really its nature aswell as humans.

SOLAR FLARE LOL
10-01-2007, 10:59 AM
Idiots, global warming isnt destorying out planet. Its destorying us.

In comparison to the exsistance of the earth, a fraction is the time of greenhouse gases being pumped up there. The planet is fine, it can live with alot worse than our greenhouse gases.

Trying to stop greenhouse gases is just another selfish attempt by mankind to try and better the earth, when so far its done nothing but kill it. Get over it, were more likely to kill eachother than this god damn planet is.

Mentor
10-01-2007, 12:45 PM
When you sit in science for GCSE, don't listen to what your teachers say, they try to brain wash kids, along with the examination board. They always seem to stick it in the exam. So they blame global warming on us? What about when a volcano erupts? That releases masses of CO2 so really its nature aswell as humans.

Nature is going to heat the planet up, thats its cycle. Nature does this normaly. The problem is nature changes, humans dont, so if nature changes humans will probably all die. Not wanting to die, speeding up the process is a pretty stupid idea. We are to blame for that acceliration in the process.

Twinkie: try watching the news or reading a paper, your knowlage of global affairs is likly to improve as a consiqence. Also, use google.

:Hazel
10-01-2007, 12:50 PM
We have sped the process up in our ways of life, but if its going to happen it will and its too bad really...

13-01-2007, 09:37 PM

It wasn't proven, everyone is brainwashed by it, the news channels act as if it's real because they've been told too or they could just be looking for a story to report on.

People say this change is happening faster than normal, well what is normal? 50 years?, 100 million years?, NOT ALL CHANGES WILL BE THE SAME!

It's just a way to get TAX which is MONEY

Robzor
14-01-2007, 02:56 AM
i mean its a part of life
cause we use cars , aeroplanes etc
but its all our doing i suppose

TheLastShadow
14-01-2007, 03:02 AM
Ok um..if fixing the problem is gonna cost too much money..well...

Choose =

Fixing it and loosing lots of money -------- Dying and loosing EVERYTHING

You decide.

Andeeh
14-01-2007, 10:51 AM
We Must Take Some Of The Blame For Global Warming... We Should Try And Slow The Rate Of Global Warming Down... ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!