PDA

View Full Version : What shoes should I get :'(?

RyaREXIC
06-01-2007, 06:37 AM
Well, I like alternative shoes, & i dress alternative, so don't reccomend nike or w/e.

I don't want Converse - they're scene & discusting, and all the wannabe emo kids get them.
I don't want Vans - they're scene & discusting.
I don't want DC's - same reason as above.

I'm thinking of getting myself some Rock Boots, but I'll have to save up for a while because they're like 200 dollars :'(

Any other suggestions x ty

crans
06-01-2007, 07:02 AM
man lol shoes i dont have any shoes

only trainers well got slippers but yh.

<3
06-01-2007, 07:24 AM
Urm, deppends what kind of person you are. If your a chav get Lacoste trainers or something, if your a goth, get some kind of wierd black shoes with metal all round them, if your neutral, just get rock boots or trainers of some kind.

Chip.Monk
06-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Yep, i agree with you on Converse, DC and Vans.

I wear nikes, dont know if you would want them though...

cateylou
06-01-2007, 12:46 PM
heya bestie
u love converse i hav like 56235875238 pairs omg u are lying to me lol
anyway my converse are kewl i think buy some more flip flops (thongs in australia LOL)
the ones u hav a comfy im stealing them anywayzzzz
i will hopefully be with u so i will help u choose
xoxo luv cat

RyaREXIC
06-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Btw, rock boots aren't those discusting rock-port things, they're big black ones with metal on them (as said above)

Swastika
06-01-2007, 01:56 PM
How are DC scene? They're skating shoes... "/

samsaBEAR
07-01-2007, 12:21 PM
um so you think Converse and DC and Vans are disgusting, yet you wish to spend $200 dollars on boots with metal stuff on them?
you have an odd taste

ash_rocks666
07-01-2007, 12:40 PM
I have vans, but if you dont like them its ok, Erm get boots ;) Doesnt matter the cost, you like them, TREAT yourself ;)

RyaREXIC
07-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Yeah, Im gonna save up for some nice rock boots, also DCs, converse & vans are scene, all the scene wannabe emo kids buy them and think they're awesome.

kasi
07-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Well, I like alternative shoes, & i dress alternative, so don't reccomend nike or w/e.

I don't want Converse - they're scene & discusting, and all the wannabe emo kids get them.
I don't want Vans - they're scene & discusting.
I don't want DC's - same reason as above.

I'm thinking of getting myself some Rock Boots, but I'll have to save up for a while because they're like 200 dollars :'(

Any other suggestions x ty
lmao
how can you dress like a music genre
and how are dcs scene :S

Glitter
07-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Yeah, Im gonna save up for some nice rock boots, also DCs, converse & vans are scene, all the scene wannabe emo kids buy them and think they're awesome.

So there scene because emos buy them. That makes no sense.

samsaBEAR
07-01-2007, 04:44 PM
yeah, and DC were skate shoes way before emos/scenes started wearing them
plus just because alot of emos/scenes wear converse does not mean that converse are scene

hobo
07-01-2007, 04:46 PM
How are DC scene? They're skating shoes... "/

scene skating shoes.

samsaBEAR
07-01-2007, 04:51 PM
i know plenty of people who wear DCs and arent scene
if any skate shoe brand is scene, i'd say Etnies are, you see more scenes wearing Etnies then DCs

hobo
07-01-2007, 04:53 PM
i know plenty of people who wear DCs and arent scene
if any skate shoe brand is scene, i'd say Etnies are, you see more scenes wearing Etnies then DCs

the people who are scene, but don't like to admit it, avoid converse and vans now, since it's widely known they're scene, and move on to DCs.

Ramones
07-01-2007, 07:57 PM
whatever shoes you get i don't think anybodies going to call you scene because of the brand or style, buy something that you think looks good rather than caring if everybody else has or likes them

English
09-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Well I've always been a DC lover & would be disgusted if I saw any scene people wearing them. Down here the scene shoes are;
Pumps [all the scene girls wear them, like everyday]
Converse
Either Vans or Etnies are more 'scene' than DC.

Anyway you seem to be like a goth & whatnot so get some 'NewRock' boots. They're like you described with all the metal & crap on the sides & they supposedly weigh loads.

Kyle.tk
10-01-2007, 08:20 AM
Urm, deppends what kind of person you are. If your a chav get Lacoste trainers or something, if your a goth, get some kind of wierd black shoes with metal all round them, if your neutral, just get rock boots or trainers of some kind.

and worst stereotyper of the year goes to *drum roll* YOU
if your a chav you wear lacoste?
if your a 'emo' you wear ______
if your a goth you wear some weird shoes?
if your a mosher you wear _______

Why should anyone have to follow the branded trend of what certain people wear. Just because chavs wear lacoste shoes doesn't mean emos or moshers can't wear them, same any other way around.
Sorry, it just annoys me.

back on shoes;]
Buy some adidas stan smiths and put black laces in them, cos that looks rate sexy on me with my sexy jeans

:Hazel
10-01-2007, 10:03 AM
So now trainers are classed under stereotypes? How stupid.

Crimson
10-01-2007, 03:54 PM
If your thinking about dossing around in streets just wear trainers! xD

If your thinking about posing yourself abit, dressing to impress, wear some nice brown shoes, like half pointy ones?

xzl.
10-01-2007, 04:06 PM
I have Converse but I just got em' cause i couldnt be bothered to get anything else xD
But I think Van's are alreet
Depends what you like really..

Kyle.tk
12-01-2007, 08:11 AM

Just realised this- why must you stick to certain brands to dress 'alternative'?
I wear adidas stan smiths with skinny drainpipe jeans. I know emo's who wear cool nikes, and i know 'moshers' who wear nikes. It's about how you wear them, customise them (i put black laces in mine, something that simple made them look better) and make them your style, you don't just need to wear converse, vans, dc, adios etc.. to dress alternative.

Overdose
12-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Kk, Im the person who did the thread.
& to the people saying DCs etc aren't scene.
In aus, scene shoes are converse, vans & DCs.

& Im not stereotypical, Im just saying all the scene kids wear them.
So don't all go ****z @ me :|, I was just saying I like to wear something different. k.

samsaBEAR
12-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Just realised this- why must you stick to certain brands to dress 'alternative'?
I wear adidas stan smiths with skinny drainpipe jeans. I know emo's who wear cool nikes, and i know 'moshers' who wear nikes. It's about how you wear them, customise them (i put black laces in mine, something that simple made them look better) and make them your style, you don't just need to wear converse, vans, dc, adios etc.. to dress alternative.
yeah i seen that, loads emos at my school wear those Nike Dunks things

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!