PDA

View Full Version : Tech team close?

Imp!
06-01-2007, 04:30 PM
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8822/techteamshutiq3.png (http://imageshack.us)
#
floyd came in a pcicked up the bars and the majestics and said now people wont bug me for rights, is this the end?

Yoshimitsui
06-01-2007, 04:32 PM
ooo. maybe he just needed them for something, i think he might have shut the room if it was permenant!

Imp!
06-01-2007, 04:33 PM
read what I said?

Yoshimitsui
06-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Might be, but maybe he just wants an hour of fame.?

Zuar
06-01-2007, 04:39 PM
lol floyd got angery coz people was trashin to he went on a kill spree.

Caution
06-01-2007, 04:40 PM
Wasn't anything official. :rolleyes:

DannyyTBH.
06-01-2007, 04:41 PM
errr im not botherd about that tech team :S its boring

Edit by Adzeh (Forum Moderator) : Please do not post pointlessly!

Caution
06-01-2007, 04:45 PM
errr im not botherd about that tech team :S its boring
Well don't bloody post then.

Casanova
06-01-2007, 04:49 PM
I think he's just lost his temper... and i doubt it's closing because the team leader picked up PIXEL BARS.

People, don't hyperventilate.

efq
06-01-2007, 04:51 PM
idk. maybe he just had anoth bull. and took a break.
btw im in screenie(voiding) soz had to say

F32
06-01-2007, 04:59 PM
NEWS & RUMOURS

This is not one of them.

efq
06-01-2007, 05:00 PM
pls my sig tells the story

Plank
06-01-2007, 05:04 PM
The people who help don't need to be behind bars when they help?

.:TeamAmerica:.
06-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Everyone is in the room flooding. It's quite annoying. Wonder why Floyd lifted the bars :s

Is ths the end of Tech Team>

F32
06-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Everyone is in the room flooding. It's quite annoying. Wonder why Floyd lifted the bars :s

Is ths the end of Tech Team>
It's just another help desk - it's not official - it's nothing directly to do with Habbo UK Ltd.

Filipe
06-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Callum (Christ) Is Opening it on .CA ;] Im already part of it.. he asked for floyds permission .. his name is Petrol on there.

Romanity
06-01-2007, 05:43 PM
LOL @ Sam on the screenshot :D

Yer.. doubt its closing

Liz♥
06-01-2007, 06:09 PM
NEWS & RUMOURS

This is not one of them.

Yes it is?

The technical team is the only technical team website possibly for Habbo.

www.hobtech.net is added by default to each hotel that is made including HabboHut.

The technical team was very much involved with Sulake when Callie/Impetuous was HM/Staff

F32
06-01-2007, 06:31 PM
It's a 'technical fansite' - it's nothing directly to do with Habbo Ltd.

JackBuddy
06-01-2007, 07:13 PM
He's probably making it a help room, and not a desk, if that made any sence.

myke
06-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Ok to confirm all your news and rumors, yes floyd was angry so he picked up the bars, now no staff have rights apart from management. So no TT is not closing. It's just open you don't need to be behind bars to help. End of rumors. ;] And if you wna know how I know it's because I work there.

Processor
06-01-2007, 08:14 PM
yh bt u might be wrong :eusa_wall

Ashhizzle
06-01-2007, 08:36 PM
floyd's just got fed up with people asking for rights ^.^

I do work there, so i know.

And to all those who say 'NOT OFFICIAL NEWS' The tech team used to be run by Hobbas, until they we're removed.

Liz♥
06-01-2007, 08:41 PM
It's a 'technical fansite' - it's nothing directly to do with Habbo Ltd.

Yes it is? :/

Shatterstar
06-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Attention seeking little ranter. I thought 40 year olds knew how to behave..

Edit by Adzeh (Forum Moderator) : Please post constructively.

F32
06-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Yes it is? :/
Nope.

Habbo UK Ltd have official fansites to increase Habbo's popularity, the more hits the Official fansite gets, the more potential users Habbo gets.

It's a very complex business scheme that's worked out quite well.

Floyd used to be a Hobba, correct me if i'm wrong - which obviously sparked him the idea to create a safety site.

Being a Hobba, and creating the very first safety-based fansite would almost guarentee him a place on the Official fansite list.

Habbo LTD directly never operated HobTech, nor is Floyd a Hobba/HabboStaff anymore and therefore nothing directly to do with Habbo Ltd.

An example of something directly to do with Habbo Ltd would be the fansite drop-in closing because the owner is the Hotel Manager.

Judge Judy
06-01-2007, 08:53 PM
I think I know what happened - before I went there for like two minutes and when I was there there was ducks dropped everywhere, Im not saying who admited it so maybe he or she asked for rights because theyve been friends for long time or something?

Edit: Just saw Splashings Post - So yeah that could be reason too.

Liz♥
06-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Nope.

Habbo UK Ltd have official fansites to increase Habbo's popularity, the more hits the Official fansite gets, the more potential users Habbo gets.

It's a very complex business scheme that's worked out quite well.

Floyd used to be a Hobba, correct me if i'm wrong - which obviously sparked him the idea to create a safety site.

Being a Hobba, and creating the very first safety-based fansite would almost guarentee him a place on the Official fansite list.

Habbo LTD directly never operated HobTech, nor is Floyd a Hobba/HabboStaff anymore and therefore nothing directly to do with Habbo Ltd.

An example of something directly to do with Habbo Ltd would be the fansite drop-in closing because the owner is the Hotel Manager.

Hobtech.net was ran by a Sulake staff member, how do you know another Sulake staff member doesn't?

Hobtech.net is added to every new hotel by DEFAULT meaning Sulake believe Hobtech is the best place to get help concerning the technical area as Sulake haven't been able to provide that help yet, so if Sulake add this site by default to new hotels, then obviously it's related to them.

e.g.
If clubhabbo.net closed down just now, people would post news saying that this site closed down as it's official, related to Sulake/Habbo ltd and fansites such as HabboHut.com promote Sulake and therefore Sulake get involved with this, they're obviously going to acknowledge if a large community is promoting their company therefore it being related to Sulake :)

F32
06-01-2007, 11:29 PM
They were the first fansite to provide technical safety help, they are still in-directly to do with Habbo.

If it was, it'd be on Habbo.co.uk itself - not a 3rd party site.

Liz♥
06-01-2007, 11:33 PM
They were the first fansite to provide technical safety help, they are still in-directly to do with Habbo.

If it was, it'd be on Habbo.co.uk itself - not a 3rd party site.

Hobtech.net was initially for another way for Hobba's to deliver the best way of technical info meaning Sulake thought it was a good way, therefore Justine aka Impetuous decided to help out with developing this site until she quit or was made redundant.

HabboHut.com is a fansite operated & owned by a Sulake Staff member known as Becs, on that site there is a LINK to the hobtech site meaning the Sulake staff known as Becs knows that this site is the best one there is for technical info as it's bascially official on a majority of fansites.

If it's official, it's related to Sulake... although it's no longer official for Habbo UK reason being Justine running it, they believe that she may carry on owning it and maybe didn't want her to be involved with Sulake, maybe they aren't aware of this situation but nevertheless it's still related to Sulake and WAS operated by Sulake Staff

But even if everyone would say no no this isn't news because they aren't official on UK, why would Sulake do a hotel alert advertising the anniversary of hobtech, if it wasn't related to Sulake then why on earth would they celebrate the anniversary...

F32
06-01-2007, 11:36 PM
As I said before, business scheme.

Fansites get hits, in the long run... Habbo gets hits, users, spend money, profit etc.

Liz♥
06-01-2007, 11:40 PM
As I said before, business scheme.

Fansites get hits, in the long run... Habbo gets hits, users, spend money, profit etc.

Why say Hobtech is nothing to do with Habbo LTD, when it is?

letisix
06-01-2007, 11:48 PM
It might just Make it a help Room not a help Desk? Like so other people On Habbo can Help over Users aswell?

MADNESS!
06-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Probs is gonna be more of a chill and chat room

efq
07-01-2007, 09:31 AM
o cares. floyds a idiot anyway.
Liz stop writing bulks of writing. i cba to read >.<

JoEsEpHgUy
07-01-2007, 10:12 AM
o cares. floyds a idiot anyway.
Liz stop writing bulks of writing. i cba to read >.<
http://www.ciu.edu/muslimstudies/images/lady.jpg
Says: DON'T BE RUDE.

F32
07-01-2007, 10:37 AM
I said 'nothing directly' to do with Habbo LTD, which it isn't.

JoEsEpHgUy
07-01-2007, 10:40 AM
YEH SO KEEP YA FAT KEG OUT :@

She said it...:

Liz♥
07-01-2007, 11:00 AM
I said 'nothing directly' to do with Habbo LTD, which it isn't.

But it is tho

JoEsEpHgUy
07-01-2007, 11:03 AM
But it is tho

Decode
07-01-2007, 11:36 AM
lol floyd got angery coz people was trashin to he went on a kill spree.
Floyd Got Angry Because The Staff That Sent The Aleart About Hobtech.net's Aniversory Put The Wrong Website On The Aleart

Homosexual
07-01-2007, 01:27 PM
"scooter is the new owner" read stickies more often people!

EDIT: he hasn't made the room yet lolol.

watson!
07-01-2007, 06:32 PM
I can assure you this is not the end. These will only be romours and should stop now. Owning a successful room like tech team is hard work and its hard if you have nearly every member asking for rights. Staff here should learn there lesson and within a few days maybe weeks im sure the bars will return.

Swindont
07-01-2007, 10:01 PM
If you all remember to the whole tech team drop in it was always like that anyways with no bars

600th post ;o

MADNESS!
07-01-2007, 10:21 PM
"scooter is the new owner" read stickies more often people!

EDIT: he hasn't made the room yet lolol.

kool good luck to him

efq
07-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Maybe he picked the furni up for the party room?

Alkaz
08-01-2007, 07:09 AM
I Think its going to be more like the welcome lounge were you go in and ask for help and people give it rather than a help desk. Anyway i dont think their is that many people that work at tech team so why didnt he just give them rites and then forget about it or make a staff enterance?

Anyway nice find

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!