PDA

View Full Version : Sonicmouse, a good scripter or just a famous one?

BJ-Bufting-1
05-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Everyone continuousley goe son about how Sonicmouse came close to "Taking Over" :s the Hotel. But Sonicmouse is not the best scripter ever, he is mearley the most famous! In my opinion Iredge :eusa_danc is the best scripter ever, he has done many things! Though Iredege is the best scripter I know of there are almost defanitley much better scripters who are clever enough not to get caught! If you think about it a clever scripter would not get caught, Sonicmouse made himself known and hense he was banned! :eusa_wall

Sonicmouse NEVER came close to taking over the hotel and the reason habbo is so error prone at the moment is either because of V7 or a new and genius krew has started the impossible task of "Taking over The Hotel!"

Moved by crashb555 (Forum Moderator): Moved from 'Rare Trading', please post in the correct forum.

Fraz-man
05-04-2005, 08:28 PM
you may just have a point, even though i dislike many people who say 'they've taken over da hotel', they NEVER will becasue of the security habbo has on the hotel.

Robbie..
05-04-2005, 08:50 PM
Sonicmouse. One of the first scripters on Habbo Hotel, thats the only reason he's famous on habbo (well not famous but well known) He could do things any scripter could do. He was a script kiddie who thought the sun shine out of his nostrils ( :p ) because he was one of Habbo's first scripters.

It annoys me when people say 'Omgz i wanna b lyk sonicmouse an get free furny and credz!!!111'

Fedoracore
05-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Sorry This has no relivence to Trading what so ever.

Sonicmouse could hack you through a Friend request.

If you ask me, they should employ him.

caz08
05-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Everyone continuousley goe son about how Sonicmouse came close to "Taking Over" :s the Hotel. But Sonicmouse is not the best scripter ever, he is mearley the most famous! In my opinion Iredge :eusa_danc is the best scripter ever, he has done many things! Though Iredege is the ebst scripter I know of there are almost defanitley much better scripters who are clever enough not to get caught! If you think about it a clever scripter would not get caught, Sonicmouse made himself known and hense he was banned! :eusa_wall

Sonicmouse NEVER came close to taking over the hotel and the reason habbo is so error prone at the moment is either because of V7 or a new and genius krew has started the impossible task of "Taking over The Hotel!"

SonicMouse hacked into the Habbo Hotel System.

Smiddy
05-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Seriously what has this got to do with trading?
There is none :s
Come on Forum MOD's you know what to do ;)

icebox12
06-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Oh my, Oh my, wrong section I see, lol this will be sorted a.s.a.p

Ashley 12344
06-04-2005, 08:40 AM
rong section and pointless post. sonicmouse isnt on habbo noemore so y must u continue to talk about him? and btw he was a better scripter than lost of others

scottish
06-04-2005, 08:46 AM
SonicMouse hacked into the Habbo Hotel System.
All Her Done Was Got Habbo Down For A while Because He Flooded Habbo's Open Ports, And It Caused It To Go Down about 2 years Ago or Something He Didnt Hack Into Habbo Server..

BJ-Bufting-1
06-04-2005, 09:57 AM
He may have been beeter than many others, I am not deniying that. But scripting was easier because Habbo hadn't managed to upgrade itself to be imune to many scripting systems. What I was pointing out is that Sonicmouse is not the best scripter ever, only the most famous!

2hd.
06-04-2005, 10:04 AM
DonĀ“t forget the mass scripting of the aloe vera by him caused habbo to release it.

BJ-Bufting-1
06-04-2005, 10:09 AM
True, but many people still believe he created the Dino Egg. This is not true!

Mined
06-04-2005, 10:10 AM
SonicMouse Was a Very good Hacker and it was nothing for him to be Proud of - He hacked into the Habbo System and took control - and that aint easy.

Septicemia
07-04-2005, 02:41 PM
How many topics do people have to create until they realise, Sonicmouse did not hack the habbo server, He found out he could send packets to the server, tricking the server into thinking he was the owner of someones room, He was never a hacker, He basicly showed habbo all the loopholes they had in their system.

Ezzie.
07-04-2005, 02:56 PM
sonicmouse was the first scripter! End of story, this post is trying to glorify a looser, thread closed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!