PDA

View Full Version : Suspended

English
07-01-2007, 03:58 PM
for my 'extreme hairstyle'. Not allowed in all week[although it may be longer, they haven't confirmed if it's longer yet my dad wants it in writing lol] apart from getting "special permission" so I can take 2 A-Level exams. So what does that mean? I'll probably be playing drums most of this week with the odd bit of revision, and the possibility of getting my photo in the paper! Ha. My school = lame.

cocaine
07-01-2007, 04:00 PM
lmao.

our school 'promotes individuality' but yet they make us all wear the same uniform.

RedStratocas
07-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Haha, man, theres pretty much no dress code in our school. The only thing they get mad about is if there are swears or offencive stuff on your shirt. There are kids with INSANE hair at my school.

Have fun with your time off.

hobo
07-01-2007, 04:04 PM
thats so pathetic.
you're school must be weirdly strict.

:dallsgreen
Whats so bad about your hair?

kasi
Haha, man, theres pretty much no dress code in our school. The only thing they get mad about is if there are swears or offencive stuff on your shirt. There are kids with INSANE hair at my school.

Have fun with your time off.

lol my school's like that too.

Char$
07-01-2007, 04:11 PM
My school was like that ;o [as in strict]

I'd love to see what you hair is like though!

hobo
07-01-2007, 04:13 PM
in my school you get a "talking to" if you have an extreme hairstyle.
like when i had it with red underneath and red streaks they told me they dissapproved.
they don't do anything though, cos all the parents kick up hell if they try to.

the only thing you get suspended/expelled for is extreme violence.

Mentor
07-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Whats your hair actualy like o.0 i mean is it really that bad?

:dallsgreen
07-01-2007, 04:19 PM
Most people at my school get suspended for fights or drugs, not so many fights this year, but I don't think they'd do anything about crazy hair, they don't even make that big of a deal if you're out of uniform.

irresistible
07-01-2007, 04:31 PM
yeah my schools like that. they really hate people having mad hair styles and stuff.
the headmaster always talks about us being a family pmsl.

YoManGo!
07-01-2007, 04:35 PM
That's harsh, your hair isn't that extreme tbh compaired to some people here.

Ostinato
07-01-2007, 04:48 PM
Lol post your hair to we see it.

My school make a big deal if you wear BEADS, yet the teachers are allowed to? Also, we arn't allowed to wear black shirts - but the muslims wear them and the teachers are all too afraid to say anything incase they are accused of being racist.

Well it's bloody racist against us.

Fonejacker
07-01-2007, 04:56 PM
At my school u would just proberly get laffed at and called names untill u wanted to leave... Only 30 kids in my school and there all chavs

Callum.
07-01-2007, 05:01 PM
my friend had a mohawk and they made him shave it off, or he got suspended until he does. ;l

samsaBEAR
07-01-2007, 05:17 PM
thats just it, all they can do is suspend you and stop you from learning, they cant force you to shave it off
its stupid really, schools should concentrate more on educating then the dress code

Casanova
07-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Move to scotland, they have no problems with anything really... they don't suspend you for stupid reasons like hairstyles.

Metric.
07-01-2007, 05:22 PM

lol mine too.

we have this group of people and they think they're black but they're actually whiter than i am, it's lol.

Frank459
07-01-2007, 05:32 PM

My school make a big deal if you wear BEADS, yet the teachers are allowed to? Also, we arn't allowed to wear black shirts - but the muslims wear them and the teachers are all too afraid to say anything incase they are accused of being racist.

Amen. How cruel is scotland?

Move to scotland, they have no problems with anything really... they don't suspend you for stupid reasons like hairstyles.

Bold words above. :) I would rather live back in England tbh

Ostinato
07-01-2007, 05:37 PM

Lol maybe in your school but mines is strict, like I said above.

-:Undertaker:-
07-01-2007, 05:47 PM

That's racist, wear a Black Shirt and if they start moaning mention the muslims, the school will look like Polictically Correct morons :P

RedStratocas
07-01-2007, 05:49 PM

Yeah, I have no complaints about my school really. Other than the lunch they serve.

Hell, we have a crazy hair day about twice a year, haha.

splatttt
07-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Were not aloud to wear
belts
Or have extream hairstyles
Or Hair that is a "strange" Colourr
No beads
No ipods
No Mobiles

Nothing
Its so strict

Mentor
07-01-2007, 06:15 PM
The good thing about collage: no one care's

uh huh her
07-01-2007, 06:22 PM
my schools kinda the same. i got told to let my hair colour grow out, but im not, hah. plus im getting it done brighter, so they'd probably suspend me for that "/. a girl in my tutor had red highlights & she got suspended, i mean ***? worry about the education, not how somebody looks.

Smurtz
07-01-2007, 06:44 PM
When i got suspended i had to sit outside the lower school office all day :/.

&& My teachers usually tell me to cut my hair. But if you keep ignoring them eventually they won't say a thing ^^

MADNESS!
07-01-2007, 06:46 PM
my schools kinda the same. i got told to let my hair colour grow out, but im not, hah. plus im getting it done brighter, so they'd probably suspend me for that "/. a girl in my tutor had red highlights & she got suspended, i mean ***? worry about the education, not how somebody looks.

they want us to all look the same for some reason my primary school teacher said it was so if one us would get lost they could spot us ^-^

uh huh her
07-01-2007, 06:58 PM
they want us to all look the same for some reason my primary school teacher said it was so if one us would get lost they could spot us ^-^
hah. what happened to individuality?
school in england suck, you hear about these schools where your allowed to wear what you want & stuff over in the states. can't wait till im in college.
our school say its cos 'we get distracted if someone has extreme hair & w/e', that doesn't happen though. the first day someone comes in, yeh maybe. but after that its old news & people just get on.

English
07-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Too right, I think exactly the same. On the phone to the headteacher my Dad said "So you're stop his education for his hair" and she said "Not really, we've given him the option to get it cut" and my Dad just thought she was a complete idiot cos she contradicted herself. Oh well -_-

Janeisntpleased
07-01-2007, 07:22 PM
my school was like that
'no extreme hairstyles' because theyre distracting to other pupils?
sure.

beer
07-01-2007, 07:24 PM
lol i like college me. Hardly ne rules cept complete ur work blah blah blah. Theres ppl walking about wiv stoopid spike collars n stuff. Its crazy.

alexxxxx
07-01-2007, 07:30 PM
but if you're doing A-Levels, surely you can wear what you want anyway, or is that just my school?

RedStratocas
07-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Even for normal U.S. schools, my school is extremely laid back. We're allowed to have mp3 players (just not on in class) and phones (as long as you dont get calls). You can go crazy with your hair if you want, a lot of teachers even encourage it.

alexxxxx
07-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Even for normal U.S. schools, my school is extremely laid back. We're allowed to have mp3 players (just not on in class) and phones (as long as you dont get calls). You can go crazy with your hair if you want, a lot of teachers even encourage it.

the uk sucks in alot of areas. school, one of them.

beer
07-01-2007, 07:49 PM
u can say that again alex. our government suck.

YoManGo!
07-01-2007, 08:07 PM
My school lets us have mp3s and phones, the teachers have lost control of us so they get used in class, most the time you won't be challenged for doing so. the only thing you can get excluded/suspended for is drug offences in school uniform or bringing in offensive weapons.

and this is a grammar school, so i dunno what a state school is like.

ebay
08-01-2007, 08:19 PM
your school is real strict

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!