PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Do? - Ends 7th February

Mrs.McCall
07-01-2007, 04:26 PM
You are driving through a city to visit your friend and you turn on the radio. The news comes on and explains the city is about to explode within 3 minutes... What would you do?

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 1 green dragon and 1 nordic table

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Maleficum
Habbox Name:
My entry:-

This competition will run until 7th February 2007 unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Maleficum will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.
One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).

Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 27th February 2007. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Maleficum will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Black_Parade
07-01-2007, 06:46 PM
- Manimbored
- Black_Parade
- It would depend, if i could get out in time id drive out, If i couldnt id put a gun to my head and kill myself , I Wouldnt really be able to save my friend , Or my self so id rather take my own life :p..

Rockstar
07-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Habbo Name: OMGitsJACKO
Habbox Name: :kosmickitten
My entry:- Id try to get me and my dog and family and as many people as I could In 3 Miniutes to the nearest town / village or shelter so we dont get affected

e5
07-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Habbo Name: e5
Habbox Name: DX
My Entry:-
I wouldn't know what to do... For a start I wouldn't belive it as the news always tells fibs and there is no evidence anywhere
secondly I don't drive so i'd get stopped for driving under age
so basically I would sit there looking around while talking to the police officer about why I am driving under age ;)

Tiuhdur
07-01-2007, 09:24 PM
habbo name: Shakesh
habbox name: Optimizer
my entry:

ok if the town i was going to was about to blow up i would sit there in my car wheeping knowing that me and all my friends and family in the city would die, as the boom echoed through the streets plowing a cloud of thunderous rubble towards my car i would shout "i am ready to die" as my car is flung into the air in the debry

lScottl
07-01-2007, 09:43 PM
Habbo Name: rqm
Habbox Name: lScottl
My entry: I would jump out of the car, grab the fittest girl I could find, and start snogging her! LOL! :D (At least I would enjoy my last 3 mins of life)

Andeeh
07-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Habbo Name: hi700
Habbox Name: lSmithy
My entry: I Would Send An Alert To Everyone That Its About To Happen, Rescue The Kids And Take Them To A Sheleter And Well If I Dont Survive I Dont Survive...

Frog!
07-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Habbo Name: DJ.Manic

Habbox Name: DJ Manic

My entry: Well, i'd run around like a maniac. I'd phone home... To tell them the city is going to blow up. I'd then run to Tony Blair and say "Ha! You made the city do this."
I'd run away and hope it doesn't blow up ;). I'd shiver, cry, blow my nose, then run around again like a maniac and scare everyone.

Hope you liked my entry.

Youngen
07-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Habbo Name: Youngen
Hotel Name: Mr.Mity

Well I would enjoy the best I can, I would be driving 90 the whole time, thats if I could get my Crappy 93' Nissan Pathfinder to 90, then Id have my friends hop in and we would sing A great song while driving away from the city, and if we don't Make it, well at least we had fun going 90 through town and singing too our hearts content...

Possible Song Choices
The Fray - How to Save a Life
QuietDrive - Take a Drink, Rush Together, or Time after Time
Dave Matthews - Any Song!
John Mayer - In Repair, or Belief
Boys Like Girls - Hero/Heroine
Cartel - Runaway, Honestly, or Minstrel's Prayer...

Or the first thing i see on my zune... lol

And when we are all about to leave this sad sad world, we'll probly look at each other and say "Good times" (most common line used around me and my friends)

X:RiX:X
08-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Habbo name - x:rix:x
Habbox name - x:rix:x

My entry-
Ring my friend that i was visting and tell them your the reason i'm about to die, ring my parents while flooring the pedal and say goodbye, Stop by at Mcdonalds drive through (I will be hungry by 1 minute has passed), scream and then die a horrible painful death. (thanks mcdonalds)

DaWnOfAaRoN
09-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Habbox Name: DaWnOfAaRoN
Habbo Name: DaWnOfAaRoN

My Entry:
If the city was about to explode the only thing i would do is scream!

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Competition Staff): Entered during his trial, entry accepted.

Bladder
10-01-2007, 01:49 AM
Habbo Name: Mathmaster5 (Weird Name Huh?)
Habbox Name: Bladder

My Entry:
I would start speeding fast to the town. I'd call my friend and tell him where to meet me. I would get everyone that I could fit into my car/truck. I would speed out of town and drop them off somewhere. I would then drive back into the town and save everyone I can before I got blown up. As god said in the Bible "If you save 1 person, you save everyone"

Rozi
10-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Habbo Name: asdata
Habbox Name: lof
My Entry: I would whip out my spinich and do a popeye reincarnation with a bit of spiderman added ;) And then I'de be like "Must save children..." So I would use my special child extractor beam and move them into kent or somthing. There wouldnt be time for pets so I would just rescuce everyone else in a beam but I would drop them outside of the city, not in kent. My car broke down you see.

Slashaz
10-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Habbo Name: Slashaz
Habbox Name: Slashaz
Oooh What A Cowinkydink! Lol
I Would Get My Family And Pets And Some Valueable Things And Get Away And Warn More Other People So They Can Do The Same, Before I Tell The Whole City I Would Warn My Friends So They Can Save Asmany Before The City Explodes.
Hope I Win ;]]

HartyUK
11-01-2007, 09:57 PM
*Do not post inappropriate entries*

Maleficum (Comps Staff)

Homosexual
11-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Habboname: Carbocsene
Habboxname: Homosexuality

My entry-

I would panic, like a maniac then roar "call da police we will die in lyk 5000000000000 milli secondz plz call da policccccccccccccce"

:p Not brilliant, but I tried.

YewDye..x
12-01-2007, 06:33 AM
Habbox Name: YewDye..x
Habbo Name: YewDye..x

Entry:
What would I do...?
Well first of all I won't be using a car considering I am a world class super hero. I'd be floating around listening to a portable radio. Once, I listen to the news, I fly to the highest point of the city and use my super x-ray vision and my sidekick german shephard (Sparky) to find the bomb. Once we spot the bomb, I zoom towards and break anything in my way. But wait!! It's guarded by an evil villain, my impersonator, Idye..x!! Therefore, Sparky bites his balls off. I take the bomb and plant it inside Idye..x and throw him way deep into a lake. And thats the end of the bomb AND my rival :D:D

Coolster :)
12-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Habbo Name: Clasus
Habbox Name: Coolster :)
My entry:- Right, my family dont live in a city, so i'd just eat pie.

Stevo_lfc
12-01-2007, 03:21 PM
-removed-

Edit by kirbyc (competitions staff)- Please contact a competition staff if you want you entry edit.

Lestah
12-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Habbo Name: Mapled
Habbox Name: Mapled

My Entry: I would phone up my parents and tell them that I loved them. Then I would go to my friends house and hug him and tell him the city was going to blow up. I would leave him to choose a path of his own choice.
I would go to the girl of my dreams and kiss her, and tell her that I wanted to die with her.
I would try not to fear death, although not to would be impossible. As the shockwave ripples through the crowded streets I would shout; "I am yours!" before I was burnt to a cinder, and maintain a salute for as long as my arm can hold on, and my legs can support me.

omgDAN!
12-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Habbo Name: e5
Habbox Name: DX
My Entry:-
Drive futher into the city quickly, bumping into lots of cars, get out of my car, smash up loads of stuff, shout LOL WE ARE GONNA DIEZ, then get back in my car and die.

dabigking
12-01-2007, 05:18 PM
Habbo Name: DaBigKing
Habbox Name: bluntgangsta
My entry:- If the city was going to explode in 3 minutes, i would try and drive really fast and try and get out, if there is only one minute left, i would quickly think of 3 things I've always wanted to do and do them, one of them would probably strip somewhere.

iJoe
12-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Habbo Name: MERSEYMUSIC
Habbox Name: MERSEYMUSIC
My entry:- i would not be driving i would be on a train coz am 15 lmao so the train would just go really fast through the city and we would laugh at the people in the city, my friend was listening to the radio THANK GOD!! and lived on the edge of the city so got out alive, he had no mates or family living there so was ok :) he saved his pc an wireless modem coz he is a bit sad like that, an on the way out made sure he locked his flat door and had his keys.

Aladin!
12-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Habbo name - ALADlN [ALADLN]
Habbox name - Aladin!

Entry - i would log onto habbox forum and break every rule i could in 3 minutes ;]

roshrosh
12-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Removed by Maleficum (Comps Staff) - Please do not post entries without details

Processor
12-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Habbox Name: Ainz
Habbo Name: P.Warne

I would quickly make a prayer and say i hope that my family would all be ok because they would be in a different city cos i would be in london and they would be in Oldham and wish every1 a happy life and then sing a song like this -sings- you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when sky are grey you never know dear how much i love you so please dont take my sunshine away-stops singing-.

then say bye to everyone in a multi text

djhazzy
12-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Habbo Name: DJHAZZY
Habbox Name: djhazzy
My entry:-
do u realy want to know what i would do if the world will end in 3 minites i would stop my car get out a buzukaa and then blow the hole city up my self so then it cant blow up in 3 minites becouse it would of been done in 2 minites lol and then when it is the final second i would get the buzukaa and blow my own head of! so i wouldnt die in pain! then end!

P.s never ever leave ur home with out ur buzukaa!

jordang16
12-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Habbo Name: jordang16
Habbox Name:jordang16
My entry:- I would find a wireless router on go on my laptob and say my last goodbyes on habbo before going on habboxforum and reporting the news also donate all my furni to habboxforum quick so they can do so more cool competitions

Baybee-Dana
13-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Habbo Name: Baybee-Dana
Habbox Name: Baybee-Dana

My Entry: I Would Quickly Drive To The Most Loved Family Member And Make Sure They Know What is going To happen.
Then Go And Hide But Be Completely Freaked Out At The Same Time.!
Hopfully It Would Be A Miss Understanding.

Humongo
13-01-2007, 02:27 AM
Habbo name: Humongo
Habbox name: Humongo

My entry: I would have my last 3 minutes breaking the speed limit, so i would actually have 3 minutes of fun before I die.:eusa_danc

Higgimug
13-01-2007, 08:29 AM
Habbo Name: Higgimug
Habbox Name: Higgimug
My entry: The City my friend lives in is about to die, I would be driving towards him and towards a bomb, I would want to save him if he was a good friend, and even if I hated him, I'd save him anyway... I'd get out of my mini cooper, hotwire a gigantic truck, and save anyone I could possibly save, then knowing I've done a good deed, I'll go back and do it again, and again, and until I eventually go back for the last time, and turn to a crisp...

^.^
13-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Habbo Name: Future
Habbox Name: Max=]
My entry:- I would first get out of the city then keep driving :O

Stevo_lfc
13-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Habbo Name - Flexin!
Habbox Name - Stevo_lfc
My Entry - I would call my friend and say "dude have you just been listening on the radio the guy said that the city is gonna explode" and my friend will say "ok dude come pick me up now quick" and i would say "cant man i havnt got enougth time to pick you up and leave im sorry man but i cant am really really sorry" Friend says " its ok man you go on with out me ill be fine i hope and dude guess what" i say "what??" friend says "while you was on the phone to me its just took 2 minutes and 40 seconds speaking so now you got 20 seconds to get out of town" i say "ogee right am gonna go 120 MPH down this road and hopefully ill make....

:o

BOOM

Car Driven
Bugatti Veyron = Fastest car in the world

Actors
Friend = Some average Dude
I = Me

Edit by Kirbyc (comeptitions staff)- Please contact a competition staff before changing your entry.

Stevo_lfc
13-01-2007, 11:59 AM
my first entry was a mistake so srry this one above it is the real one ignore my first entry

Edit by kirbyc (competitions staff)- Please do not post comments. If you have suggestions please Pm a competitions staff.

StripedTiger
13-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Lololol classic :P

Habbo Name: Aquae
Entry:

As im brave, a hero, love my friends ever so dearly... id turn round and drive out again LOL nah im joking xD i think id proberbly attempt to get my friend and then get out of the city. Or atleast find out why it is going to explode ;o maybe there was a way to stop it exploding?

Mizcalifornia
14-01-2007, 01:25 AM
Habbo Name: Mizcalifornia
Habbox Name: Mizcalifornia
My entry:- turn around and go go go!

markyman
14-01-2007, 10:40 AM
-Habbo Name - Markman06
-Habbox Forum name- Markyman

Well i'll phone my friend and my closes family members

Then i'll go to the pub have a pint :D

x-xgrimx-x
14-01-2007, 12:54 PM
HABBO NAME:X.XGRIMX.X
HABBOX FORUM NAME:X-XGRIMX-X
WELL I WOULD DRIVE AS FAST AS I CUD HOME AND SAY GOODBYE TO MY FAMILY THEN RING UP ALL MY MY MATES AND TELL THEM GOODBYE THEN ASK THEM ALL TO MEET ME SOMEWERE SO THAT EVERYONE DIES TOGETHER BUT JUST BEFORE WE DO ID HAVE A LITTLE DRINK OF VODKA
AND SAY BUBIYE FOR EVER :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
:eusa_danc HOPE U LIKE :eusa_danc

Helamai
14-01-2007, 01:03 PM
Habbo Name: Helamai
Habbox Name: Helamai
My entry:- Drive into a bank, rob the bank, and roll around in the money. At least i'd die rich!

SacredDagger
14-01-2007, 05:36 PM
well i would probaly take a trip through there local shopping centre, then go see if they had a airport, ifso take a plane and go for a fly around the country, by the time iv got bored the town would of been destroyed then anything thats left i would take and make into a sold gold bath plug !!!

i would sell the plane for a big house !!!!!

phazoneater
14-01-2007, 06:05 PM
habbo name : oli0

i would take out ma phone and text to every number ' luv u and goodbye '
then realise that i had texted i love u to habbo credits line, my frends parents and a hobo... i would stop the car and get out onto the cold hard empty pavement and look up and seeing a giant pig's bladder floating towards the city whilst scotish men in kilts hid under giant pebbles petruding from the road. a ninja clown will be whipping jakie chan on the left buttox cheek because he had put **** Van Dyke in his oatmeal and porridge soup who had just recently finished writing the gay book for gays and accidentally eaten half of his left foot. an old lady will be screaming ' i cant move because seven of my eight legs are stuck under this inflatable dinosaur '. hobos will be riding weely bins with ' sorry i cant hear you, ive got snow in my hair ' written on with a biro on them running over mad scots men playing bagpipes to the sound of the giant bladder which was now very close to the town...an old innocent man will die as a result of bath bombs exploding in his bath unsuspectingly. 287 bicycles will be dropped from the giant pigs bladder because it had been poked by a sparrowtrysarioustertiousnenctus. a baby worm couldnt wait to die and so fired a hairpin at the giant pigs bladder which blew up and killed all existance
i should finish my story now or the competition will end before i post this...

darkpasts
14-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Habbo Name: darkpast
Habbox Name: darkpasts
My entry:

If my family/close friends lived in the city and i was near them id maybe pick them up and drive the hell out of there. But if it was like a blast that would be impossible to avoid and/or there was to much traffic i would do what i could and spend time with my family or just comfort people around me. Or just sleep. sleep would be good.

Kegan76
14-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Habbo name: Kegan2303
Habbox name: Kegan76
Entry: I would give my girlfriend my ring i have been saving for our wedding and ask her to merry me and then I would try to escape with her and if i had a watch and like 30 secs left I would give her a good bye kiss and would say to her "Even if we cant see each other I will always love you".

RadioShack
15-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Habbox name/habbo name: RadioShack

Entry -

I would first call up my friend to tell him i might not make it today, once i've done that i might as well have some fun with my last 3 minutes by trying to run people down and scoring points depending on who i hit..

e.g. Man on bike - 40 points!

and ill try and reach my objective of 500 points before its all over.

Oh and if i have a little time left over ill try and get out the city (if thats possible)

zepie
16-01-2007, 06:55 PM
Habbo Name: zepie
Habbox Name: zepie
My entry:- i would get all my fav. things and blow them up!!!! CRAZY MAN!!!!!! BLOW THEM ALL UP!!!!!!!

wivs88
18-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Habbox Name: Wivs88
Habbo Name: UberMajestic

Entry:

Well, as soon as people learn that the city is about to explode everyone would be rushing around in huge panicking crowds trying to get out of the city. So I would be in this crowd, looking frantically for the source of the forthcoming explosion for two minutes. When I eventually gave up, I would begin to run. Not to escape, as that would be impossible. But for family. For friends. For someone to be with during my last minute on Earth. But looking particularly for people I know, I wouldn't notice the guy who just passed in front of me. If only I did. Just sticking out of his pocket by the slightest amount, though shining visibly silver, a remote for a series of bombs underneath the city, with a timer reading 10 seconds, and the only way to disarm the bombs goes unnoticed by perhaps the only person who could have saved the city. If only it wasn't human nature to be so selfish, so consumed by the love of others that we live by. But now, because of this, it's too late for all those people about to die in less than....

DEAD.

-retrofaye-
19-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Habbo Name: =:retrofaye:=
Habbox Name: -retrofaye-
My entry:- I would drive like crazy to a shop. Spend every penny I have on everything ive ever wanted. Put it all in my car & lay in it. Yes...all in 3 minutes...because im superwoman and do things at the speed of light. :P
oh, and i would have music on. I wouldnt care what because im deaf in one eye anyway. :P

zeburdal5
28-01-2007, 05:15 PM
habbo:zeburdal5
habbox:zeburdal5

well if i was driving and i knew i was going to die i would run to the neariest train tell the trainn to go full speed ahead and get away from here as far as possible:P:s

Black_Apalachi
31-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Habbo Name: PrtScn
Habbox Name: PrtScn♥
Entry: I would pull up by a pub and buy a pint.

Caution
31-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Habbo name: HyperLiam
Habbox Name: Liam!
Entry: i would fone all my family and say i luv u probably.

OMGZ DID I WINN.

Robotix.
31-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Habbo Name:Robotix.
Habbox Name:Robotix.
Entry:
First i would stop the car and ring my family,i would then run into argos ask for a cardboard box, i would then warn the shop. Then i would make some pinholes in the cardboard box so i would be able to breathe, with a pen i would have in my pocket, i would then jump inside and close the top hopefully that should save me :D

CrabRacket
31-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Habbo Name: Crabracket
Habbox Name: Crabracket
My entry:- I would get out of the car. Dig a hole and bury myself while covering myself up in tin foil with a gap for air. I would survive due to the reflection of the heat, the power not being able to penetrate through the ground (digging under concrete about a metre deep) and call up my insurance company or raid the city. (I work on a farm so I can dig very quickly)

Devil.Wont.Cry
02-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Habbo Name: Devil.Wont.Cry
Habbox Name: devil.wont.Cry
Entry: I'd turn off the news and put my foot down on the break, then i would drive to my house, get my family members in and leave the town as fast as i could. if not id take us somewhere quiet and murder myself

redtom
02-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Habbo Name: rejected-life
Habbox Name: redtom
My entry:- I would remember that I canrt drive a car and cash in to a wall and think how happy I am that the pain of the crash will only last for 2 mins longer! :D

Ed.
02-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Habbo Name: EdHawks
Habbox Name: Ed_Hawks

My Entry: If the City was about to explode in 3 minutes I would ring all my friends and everyone who was special in my life and tell them I love them and I will miss them. I would ring them all and say Good bye for the last time.

iBrunette
02-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Entry Removed - Please do not post rude entries

Maleficum (Comps Staff)

dark-as-death
03-02-2007, 02:31 AM
habbo name: dark-as-death
habbox name: dark-as-death

what i would do:

i would try and get everyone to a safe place and hope to jesus that they would be safe there and if i die in the process atleast i would die for the saftey of others. its better to die but save 110 lives than to live but kill 110 people including friends and family

Skiller
04-02-2007, 01:43 PM
Habbo Name: Jamesyp
Habbox Name: Baby-
My entry:- Well in the 3minutes. I would try to save the world if I could possibly. Then I would then tell everyone on habbox warning them it would happen using my super fast typing skills. Then I would save all habbox people and try and become a superstar in 3minutes. Get on t.v and promote that HABBOX RULES. After I done that, it should take like only 2minutes. Save my family and get in a spaceship and dance my way to the moon :D . Also putting on I LOVE THE EARTH :P Thats my entry :)
Then I would save habbo spreading it round or try adapt to a pixel game and try get in there :)

EmJJ
04-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Habbo name: EmJJ
Habbox name: EmJJ
My entry:
I would find Simon Cowell and tell him that he wears his jeans too high and that he cant judge singing competitions and then i woud start singing to him and that would kill him...then i would hide under his carcuss while the city explodes and his body would protect me....then i would rebuild the city and be the Queen =D

Albion
04-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Habbo Name: Everglades
Habbox Name: Lemon
Entry:

I would pull over to the side of the road, i would leave the radio turned on just incase it was a false alarm. Then i would get out my mobile phone, call up my friend and tell him to get out of the city, and to warn as many people as possible who may not have recieved the warning. I would then try and warn all of the cars going on the road that the city is about to explode and that they should call anyone that lives there and tell them to get out, and not to go into the city.

PigsNose
05-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Flubberr
Pigsnose
Entry:
I would try and do all the things I wished to do before I died, that means I wouldn't miss anything. If not, I would tell my friends and family good bye and see you somewhere in the future, drive quietly although the roads are blocked with people trying to escape. I would not panic, just wait untill my life ends and I say good bye one last time to the world.

piddle2k6
05-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Carlsweeper
Piddle2k6
I would phone family and friends and say i love them but not say i was going to die...as this would upset them and then i would try and help someone else escape even if it meant i couldnt

K828
06-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Heya everyone!

HabboX Username : K828
Habbo UK Username : K828

I would call all my friends and family and say goodbye :( And then I would ring my boyfriend and tell him how much I loved him and that he has made my life worthwhile x

:D
Kate x

2hd.
07-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Congratulations goes to Wivs88 who wins 1 green dragon and 1 nordic table! You will be contacted shortly!

2hd.
12-02-2007, 10:43 PM
http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/5680/wivsal2.th.png (http://img479.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wivsal2.png)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!