PDA

View Full Version : HabPlus

timROGERS
07-01-2007, 06:36 PM
I'm thinking of building a new Habbo site to fill up some times, but I want some ideas of people want from a fansite. What sort of layout do you like? What content do you expect? What content do you wish was on Habbo fan sites? What features do you think it should have? And any other comments...?

Luckyrare
07-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Make a digg like, Habbo news site

timROGERS
07-01-2007, 06:45 PM
I like that idea! It wouldn't take that much PHP either for a simple version, you could have a file of functions like digg() and addcomment() and bury() and you'd have a full system really. Combine that with mod_rewrite and you've got a nice little system.

If I did it, I probably wouldn't bother with an upcoming section, I'd just put everything on the front page, and people could digg it if they liked it, and then the title could get bigger and bigger :P

Luckyrare
07-01-2007, 06:49 PM
I like that idea! It wouldn't take that much PHP either for a simple version, you could have a file of functions like digg() and addcomment() and bury() and you'd have a full system really. Combine that with mod_rewrite and you've got a nice little system.

If I did it, I probably wouldn't bother with an upcoming section, I'd just put everything on the front page, and people could digg it if they liked it, and then the title could get bigger and bigger :P

Please <3 Make it so you can do it inline or outline

Inline you would save the story on the server, outline you would save a url to a forum post/fansite news url. Make features so it can be intergrated within websites.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!