PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the Police are doing the right thing with the Pit-Bull Terrior Dogs?

TJHughes.
07-01-2007, 07:44 PM
There has now been fourteen of these dogs found of Merseyside - the location of Ellie Lawrence who was mauled to death on New Years Day by her Uncle's dog, at her Grandmother House.

This is a quote from the BBC:
The animals were discovered in cages at an address on an industrial estate in Norris Green, Liverpool, following a raid at a house in Croxteth on Friday.

Are the police doing enough? Nobody is being arrested. No further action is being made even though there has been someone killed and somewhere else in England, two children attacked. Is this the correct action, to find more dogs? Or should the Police find the owners, and leave the RSPCA to find the animals - it's their job.

It's a bit like the killings in Suffolk. They cared so much about finding the names of the women, and the killings that they didn't look for any trails of their dumpings. I know the area, and was travelling through the Red Light area during the police scan-down. It was at a very high security, so high people were locking their doors just for travelling down the road.

But back to the Pit-Bull Terrior's. Apparently, the RSPCA are assisting, but obviously not well. Post your thoughts over this. Is it right or not? How would you feel if your son/daughter (if you have or don't) was killed by your brother/sisters dog? Especially one thats banned. And all police could do is find more dogs, and find any criminal history of the dog.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/6238983.stm to read more.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42407000/jpg/_42407017_ellietwo203.jpg Goodbye Ellie.

Dan2nd
07-01-2007, 08:14 PM
In my opinion the police suck anyway I think they should find the owners and bring them to justice

beth
07-01-2007, 09:43 PM
kill the dogs.

TJHughes.
07-01-2007, 09:48 PM
I half agree with you both. The police are incorrect and should be bringing all the dog owners to justice. And they should also have the dogs put down as they are a rish/threat to civilisation!

Swastika
08-01-2007, 05:12 PM
PitBulls are one of the best dogs going. If they're not cross bread, they can be woth alot of money and i personally love Pitbulls.
My mate's uncle has one i think, at least he did a few month back.

Stevo_lfc
15-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Yes the police are doing the right thing loads of reasons why they should be

1. becuase of that kid ellie!
2. 2 Pit-Bulls "CAN KILL A FULLY GROWN LION"
3. there uncontrollable!

id give you more but theres like 100s of pages y they shoudnt be here

Edited

they should all take them to america dog pounds thats where there aloud to be they dont deserve to die only the ones tat has killed or will

:Hazel
17-01-2007, 10:12 AM
I think the polivce are right because of simply what happened to this tragic little girl.

J00BI
23-01-2007, 07:39 PM
ithink the police are right in a way.

but the dogs are great animals and are really friendly as long as they are treated the way you would like to be treated back i think.

Markness.
23-01-2007, 08:33 PM
obvisously, with the right training a pit bull can be a pretty great dog, i know someone who has one, and its really calm around other dogs and people

its the owners fault, if your gonna get a potentially dangerous dog, you should make sure its well trained, there should be training laws for people who wanna keep these kind of dogs

-Soph-
23-01-2007, 11:49 PM
theres nothing wrong with the dogs, its the people who train them.

DiscoPat
25-01-2007, 12:30 AM
agreed

DCeption
25-01-2007, 12:44 AM
The dogs who are trained to be nasty obviously need to be but to sleep, although rather unfair on them.

And the owners should be charged with cruelty against animals, for virtually handing the dogs a death sentence.

VINTAGE
25-01-2007, 04:47 PM
well if their trained to be nasty..untrain them and get them to be nice u nooooooooooooo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!