PDA

View Full Version : // £20 Top up || Membership Codes \\

Infrontation
07-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Okay So If I were to buy you a £20 top up - most likely vodafone or 02 how much would you give me for me for it in terms of runescape?
I've seen that $15 (£8) sell for around 2.5-3m. On that perspective I would be looking for around 6-6.5m for a £20 top up although I am willing to accept offers of their abouts. I would be purchasing it tommorow (07.01.07) at around 5pm GMT and that is when hopefully the deal will be done around that time.

As the second part of my title says I am also selling two membership codes, (and keeping one for myself). Last time I checked/went on runescape I believe you where allowed three valid subscriptions of runescape membership at one time? If this has changed in the past year the its probably a good idea that you tell me! Basically I'm looking for offers on these membership codes and will be able to purchase them soon. When I have sold any of them I will post the amount I have left.

For a quicker response you may want to private message me - infrontation
and we can exchange msn addresses and talk over that rather than over the forums.

As for if I am trusted by the runescape community: I'm not :)
Yes I do speak the truth it has been at least a year since my last visit to the runescape community and through utter boredom and desperation for a game that I will enjoy for a long time I have been forced (by the cow near the road outside) to join again. Basically there are several people on the forums that know I am trusted but..
a) Forum name change
b) Can't remember their name

However these are the few that I can remember dealing with:
Singh, -£40 in 02 Top Ups
Truth -£100+ in Vodafone Top Ups
Jªmie -Sold him my habbo account
Tom. -Purchased an Invision Power Board from him
Redmoon Evil -Sold several credit codes to him for runescape -£40+

Yes I do spend far to much money but I ain't much of a guy for saving. If anyone else reads this post and can remember dealing with me then please with all your kindness post here saying I am safe <3

Saying this however I maybe still willing to go first with the membership codes to a very trustworthy person considering they are 1/4 of the amount of the top ups.

English
07-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Safe as.

Infrontation
07-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Thanks Craig <3

Infrontation
07-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Bump </3
Infraction: 1

TheMagicMen.
07-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Was After 15 Minuites So You SHOULDNT Get One.

Infrontation
07-01-2007, 10:16 PM
But I dam well will.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!