PDA

View Full Version : The Real Reason Why Habburgers Was Closed

CarolineQT2774
05-04-2005, 10:39 PM
People ask why Habburgers was closed. No, I doubt that it was closed because of a Health Inspection. But isn't it weird how this happened at the same exact time of the AntiGrav quest? That is why I believe it wasn't closed for a particular reason, but because it contained the next part to "Day 2" of the quest.

*Warning: The following contains some Spoilers for the AntiGrav Quest
Highlight the text below to get the rest of my post*

In fact, now if you go in Habburgers, and say "Compound" to Phillip, you'll get a response from him. The reason Habburgers stands out is because in a note Compound left for Mika, it says that Compound left for food. If you go to the AntiGrav site, you'll find that Compound's favorite food is cheeseburgers, which is served at Habburgers.

Seacat
05-04-2005, 10:51 PM
Thats pretty thoughtful how you put the text in white so it didnt spoil it for others! Nice one ;)

This was on the Anti-grav article thing:

Following yesterday's health scare, Habburgers has been reopened. The Health Inspection was due to visit after the discovery that Phillip had been serving live cows when Habbos asked for a super-rare burger.

We asked Phillip for a comment, but he told us to 'Go away and get some kind of life' and to 'stop bothering' hard working bots like himself.

The health inspection found Phillip in breach of several farming regulations and has fined him accordingly.

So yes youre right, it does have something to do with habburgers. Click here (http://habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/community/competition?id=84) to read that article

Rareoid
05-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Well Done Caroline - however making a bot say something can be done without even having to refresh the room. To make the bot say something does not take a whole day and closing time.

UNLESS, habbo messed it up when adding the next phrase for the bot to say.

CarolineQT2774
05-04-2005, 11:10 PM
Thank you for the Reps everybody.

Well Done Caroline - however making a bot say something can be done without even having to refresh the room. To make the bot say something does not take a whole day and closing time.

UNLESS, habbo messed it up when adding the next phrase for the bot to say.

I think that the reason for this is because they didn't want people to advance. I mean, you were supposed to go to Compound's room and that's it (or that's all it tells you to do in Habbo Today). In the next sticky that tells you about Compound leaving for Habburgers because cheeseburgers are his favorite food, you couldn't go there for Habburgers was closed. This could be telling you a message that "You've found the clue for today, now submit it on the 'Habbo Today' page."

Hippygurl101
05-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Awwh Now they all know :P.. I figured this out earlier when I went on the Anti-grav webby and read there profiles, I think there is an obvious link between the two, so my search goes on..

Scribes
05-04-2005, 11:37 PM
Another reason is, Habburgers wasn't showing the correct number of people in the room correctly. For example; if there was 18 Habbos in Habburges it would show up as none were in there.
That is also another reason.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!