PDA

View Full Version : Time to depart!

Pyroka
07-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Hey guys, I've decided to leave HabboxForum for a while due to exams & other RL issues regarding social and educational issues. I've also quit Habbo & will be doing a giveaway of my furni shortly (no point in stuff lying around is there?) where anyone can come get a norm (friends list get rares).

Onto the actual goodbye, i've been on HabboxForum for a year now and became staff a while ago, but ive resigned from being a News Reporter due to those reasons also (one of the jobs which i loved to do). I'll miss the people on HabboxForum obviously, but especially the Staff (News Reporters especially) and the "Habbo UK News and Rumours" regular posters who always used to have debates which i'd join in for a good chat/argument. :P 2 of my friends have already left Habbox Staff ranks just recently, Just-one and Foxmoth so it looks like theres a trend going on ;D

I dont want to mention any names in particular as i could make this whole post a page long (which would be rather naughty) but they know who they are anyway. ;D I've already mentioned in HxF Nr forums that i wouldnt be on HxF that much anymore, and i guess after a year of fun and games it'd be best to quit the forums as i have no time for them now..
Some of you knew that i went on Xbox Live, and i still do, my gamertag is Pyroka159 if you want to have a good game of GOW, PGR, GRAW or R6:V. Just friend request me and mention in a message when i add you that you're a HabboxForum member & quote your name on HxF.

Well... adios amigos & thanks for the memories! :)

PS. I really dont do good goodbyes, i posted this in the welcome thread :rolleyes:

:Hazel
07-01-2007, 11:14 PM
Good luck with all your exams and general life. :)

benjamin
08-01-2007, 08:09 AM
bye mate, i didn't really know you, seen you about on habbo and forum and you seemed a good guy.

good luck with whatever life throws at you, and good luck for your exams.

SlayTheCurse
08-01-2007, 08:11 AM
Same as above really, Good luck.

Vista
08-01-2007, 09:52 AM
you did good news m8 good luck in rl.

Bladder
10-01-2007, 03:27 PM
BuhBye!
Habbox and all of us will miss you!!
:(

Grainger@CUFC
10-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Same as above, I was shocked to see you leave your news post and now this. You'll be sorely missed. Good luck.

dirrty
10-01-2007, 06:42 PM
bubi && good luck with ur future =]

Fart
10-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Sad to see you leave :( , Goodluck :eusa_pray

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!