View Full Version : This made me laugh.

Pyroka
08-01-2007, 12:41 AM
Get richer on Habbo: 1261 (45.6%)
Get fit: 531 (19.2%)
Get more famous on Habbo: 493 (17.8%)
Improve your social life: 274 (9.9%)
Quit something: 205 (7.4%)

Theyre the poll results from Habbox with their new years resolution thing atm. What sticks out from those results? Ah yes... Habbo is top priority, and social life & RL issues are rather... low? That just made me chuckle as its not much of a new years resolution to "be richer on a game", and it shows that Habbo users have their priorities WRONG. I think if any scientist/governmental figure seen those figures, and they were for the whole of habbo and were still like that, what would they think? I know, they'd probably shut down Sulake for trying to murder society.

I think some people would know where im coming from, others will be purely offended by it thinking im being mean, but it does make you think doesnt it? My top priority is really, to get fit and im working on that.. i've already quit something and improved my social life before it. I'd just like your comments on these results as i know a few people who'd love to see that as a full Habbo poll.

Oh and Sulake dont really have many problems on the money front, if people want to get richer... they get richer. >.> Anyway, discuss & have fun explaining that (if you aint voted just express your comments on the results).

Ps. I couldnt put this thread anywhere else, so i put it here as its to do with Habbo. Sue me MODs. Sue me.

BL!NKEY
08-01-2007, 12:46 AM
I also saw this poll and laughed at the choices.

I thought to be funny, I would put get rich on habbo and then looked at the results and couldnt believe it.

But habbox is a place for people to come on and look at rare values so most people were probably in the process of making a trade.

I dont think those people would say that their New Years Resolution was that to thier class at school.

But thanks for making a topic about it.

I find it funny.

DCeption
08-01-2007, 08:00 AM
Lol. I think these people have never seen the outdoors!

benjamin
08-01-2007, 08:07 AM
wow, there really is 1261 people who visit habbox who really, really need a life.

SlayTheCurse
08-01-2007, 08:10 AM
wow, there really is 1261 people who visit habbox who really, really need a life.

Yup xD

:Hazel
08-01-2007, 03:03 PM
I had a good laugh at that too.

Tristan
08-01-2007, 05:39 PM
It is scary...
I voted for: 'Get Fit'

:)

beccyyy
08-01-2007, 07:09 PM
plus the ones who want to get more famous :)

Matty123
08-01-2007, 07:33 PM
I have'nt voted for non of them. I've got all of them. People who have'nt got a social life should get banned from Habbo? Who thinks so?

hit1
08-01-2007, 07:35 PM
lol sad people who voted get rich anyway i voted get fit, all the others are suckage, you get social being fit lol.

Gwii
10-01-2007, 04:20 AM
It was sort of limiting, now, what kind of person devotes a year to a pixel game (no offense,) x]

I think I'd rather have the 'Not make a resolution' resolution. xD

--Gwii

Tiuhdur
10-01-2007, 07:42 PM
the outdoors is scary you might hurt yourself (kisses computer) aww computer my only friend

thats the people who need a life

OMGitsaROSS
10-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Lol I voted get fitter as I am a Referee now :D

Toughened
10-01-2007, 08:10 PM
Yeah I agree with you, they are stupid options. I didnt notice the poll so I didn't vote but maybe the people who voted Habbo related stuff said that because they are on Habbox.
I guess I see both sides really as I can understand the people who vote Habbo related because maybe they have a lot of friends in school but their friends live no-where near them and they have no other kids/teens who live by them (like me). Yet I can see people who didn't vote Habbo related because they either can make the effort to go out to an extra club after school or go out with friends.
Anyway I suppose it shows what the world is coming to these days.

benjamin
10-01-2007, 08:13 PM
It was sort of limiting, now, what kind of person devotes a year to a pixel game (no offense,) x]

I think I'd rather have the 'Not make a resolution' resolution. xD

--Gwii
that's just one big contradiction, making a resolution to not have one..

poll
10-01-2007, 08:24 PM
i think the option get a life would of went down pretty well on the poll seems to be that many people dont

brapbrap
12-01-2007, 08:55 PM
On the flipside you could be getting your priorities wrong by making a thread about it????

Caution
12-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Lmao, it's sad.

My mate told me about this a while ago.

Pitch
12-01-2007, 09:04 PM
:rolleyes: to be fair that poll isnt fair, your either furni obsessed, obsessed about being famouns online, obese, stupid or incredibly naive.. You cant really win if you vote x]

Russia
12-01-2007, 09:52 PM
patetic wasteing my money on habbo pixels? No.

Judge Judy
12-01-2007, 10:57 PM
I lol'd at that. :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!