PDA

View Full Version : No lifeing

Vista
08-01-2007, 10:36 AM
What is the point in it? Sitting at a computer for days on end staring st a screen continously and ******* in a bottle instead of going to the loo. Seriously, why do it?

Rise Against
08-01-2007, 10:37 AM
lvl up quicker

Vista
08-01-2007, 10:38 AM
I don't wanna be horrible, but I wouldn't waste away infront of a computer to get a stronger runescape.

Thanks for answering instead of flaming though :)

Rise Against
08-01-2007, 10:40 AM
No lifers sleep i think n go to the toilet in there bathrooms
just spend all day on comp ?

Vista
08-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Not all... and I'll warn you that someone was on world of warcraft for 3 days straight and died of fatigue.

Rise Against
08-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Iv been awake since 3pm yesterday ..not on runescape tho iv been on a plane.
will i die of fatigue coz i gotta stay up til like 10 so dont get jet lagged.
skwl in mornin

shank
08-01-2007, 01:13 PM
Not all... and I'll warn you that someone was on world of warcraft for 3 days straight and died of fatigue.

I seen that, they done a "online funeral."

/Rossco\
08-01-2007, 01:16 PM

where did u hear that?

TheMagicMen.
08-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Lol, Lets Youtube It!

Neil
08-01-2007, 01:47 PM
where did u hear that?

It's on news sites xD

There is a video of the horde having a funeral for her, then the alliance attacked it

Bladder
08-01-2007, 01:58 PM
What is the point in it? Sitting at a computer for days on end staring st a screen continously and ******* in a bottle instead of going to the loo. Seriously, why do it?
It's Fun!!

I don't wanna be horrible, but I wouldn't waste away infront of a computer to get a stronger runescape.

Thanks for answering instead of flaming though :)
I Would ^^.

I think That Was A Hoax.

mnbvjifhgtge
08-01-2007, 02:55 PM
i heard of some korean bloke died from playing on a game too much, probably starcraft not sure, and that must've been a weird way of dying.

Orangeesh
08-01-2007, 04:07 PM
If somebody actually did 'die' playing a game it wouldnt be because of no sleep because eventually the brain would be so tired that you WOULD fall to sleep whether u like it or not. Only reason they could die is because of a brain hemorrhage

Bladder
08-01-2007, 04:18 PM
If somebody actually did 'die' playing a game it wouldnt be because of no sleep because eventually the brain would be so tired that you WOULD fall to sleep whether u like it or not. Only reason they could die is because of a brain hemorrhage
+Rep For Making My Brain Hurt.

^.^
08-01-2007, 04:19 PM
no lifing is a personal choice end of.

Orangeesh
08-01-2007, 04:28 PM
;2872223']no lifing is a personal choice end of.

Not in all circumstances.

Charles
08-01-2007, 04:36 PM
It's on news sites xD

There is a video of the horde having a funeral for her, then the alliance attacked it

What a time to attack..

Mitch4?
08-01-2007, 05:26 PM
There is a serious problem with people on world of warcraft, not as much runescape. But search 'World of warcraft addict' on youtube, and there was a news report about someone. It mentioned someone dieing. And on trevor mcdonald a few weeks ago, it said over 10 people have died from exhaustion of video games and online games.

Bun
08-01-2007, 05:33 PM
There is a serious problem with people on world of warcraft, not as much runescape. But search 'World of warcraft addict' on youtube, and there was a news report about someone. It mentioned someone dieing. And on trevor mcdonald a few weeks ago, it said over 10 people have died from exhaustion of video games and online games.

Lol sad gits. Also have you seen the Southpark WoW parody? Best Southpark clip I've ever seen =P.

Evolving
08-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Lol sad gits. Also have you seen the Southpark WoW parody? Best Southpark clip I've ever seen =P.

I second that i loved it watched it on you tube then whent to my mates house (ex-wow Addict) and tryed to show it to him but they had been deleted/taken off because of copy right issues.
And im Sure that 99% of "No-lifers" can afford to spend 2-3 minutes of there gaming life to go to the toilet its either going to the toilet or spending the next 5-10 minutes of their life cleaing up the spilage =]

deagle
09-01-2007, 03:30 AM
hahahahahahahahahaha alliance attacked the funeral HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my parents told me about the guy who died playing comp. they said not enough blood got to the brain, cause when you sit down, your blood doesnt go as far.

3 days, thats actually pretty tough. Long hours lol.

Lurn
09-01-2007, 03:34 AM
About no lifers peeing in bottles. Thats True.
I was at a mates place and he was showing me WoW and talking over team speak to guys in his guild.
All of a sudden you hear this spray of liquid through the speakers and a guy yelling "Yuk! just took a drink out of my **** bottle!"
Pretty rank really =l

Evolving
09-01-2007, 11:20 AM
I was at a mates place and he was showing me WoW and talking over team speak to guys in his guild.
All of a sudden you hear this spray of liquid through the speakers and a guy yelling "Yuk! just took a drink out of my **** bottle!"
Pretty rank really =l

dude that is Dirty!

Lurn
09-01-2007, 12:03 PM
dude that is Dirty!
Tell me about it!

TheGayOne
09-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Pretty rank really =l

That is pretty damn sick actually

micky.blue.eyes
09-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Not if you drink too much coffee or red bull. :D

That episode owns! I got it on my computer. :D ":( I'm not an r-word that is filtered :("

I second that i loved it watched it on you tube then whent to my mates house (ex-wow Addict) and tryed to show it to him but they had been deleted/taken off because of copy right issues.
And im Sure that 99% of "No-lifers" can afford to spend 2-3 minutes of there gaming life to go to the toilet its either going to the toilet or spending the next 5-10 minutes of their life cleaing up the spilage =]
That's just pethatic.

Pretty rank really =l
Only really sad people do that.

But anyway, way do some people read books whole day? It's the same as the normal type of no lifing (the style where you do sleep and go to the bathroom), you stare at something whole day, you sit down, you move your arm once in a while.
The only difference is that you play with people on the computer (when you no life anyway, unless you play a weird game :P).
And don't tell me you don't learn anything on the computer, because you do.

TheGayOne
09-01-2007, 05:34 PM
But anyway, way do some people read books whole day? It's the same as the normal type of no lifing (the style where you do sleep and go to the bathroom), you stare at something whole day, you sit down, you move your arm once in a while.
The only difference is that you play with people on the computer (when you no life anyway, unless you play a weird game :P).
And don't tell me you don't learn anything on the computer, because you do.

( This was quoted but deleted top part and acidentally deleted the [quote] bit )

Good point ! Only type of no lifing people really think about is computer but there is quite few.

And off topic, when does lost restart? It said it was stopped for few weeks but dunno when its gonna start again?

Axel
09-01-2007, 05:39 PM
It's on news sites xD

Wooo go Alliance.

People who 'no life' as you call it use the bathroom... thread starter is a bit crazy in his head.

Ashley 12344
09-01-2007, 06:18 PM
I saw the thing on Trevor McDonald.

The people who don't go to the toilet etc. are the ones that have a serious problem, similar to the ones that react games such as GTA on Manhunt.

On RS, many people class 'No Lifeing', as simply playing 5 hours or so a day. Not literally RS and nothing else.

Lost back Mid Feb. I think.

deagle
10-01-2007, 06:24 AM
******* in bottles, I congratualte them on the effort getting a bottle to **** in.

edit: woah at stars, well, you can guess what they are

Lurn
10-01-2007, 06:43 AM
******* in bottles, I congratualte them on the effort getting a bottle to **** in.

edit: woah at stars, well, you can guess what they are
Lol! You would think they would be smart enough to seperate their **** bottle and their Cola Bottle lol :P

Off Topic: Deagle you just ate my brain =l

OmgK
10-01-2007, 01:38 PM
moraler of the story; go get some excersice and socials with friends? :)

FrozenWhisper
10-01-2007, 05:46 PM
I don't see the point, I'm online much but there isn't anything else to do. As soon as I'm aload to places (town, cinema ect) I'll be on RS MUCH less.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!