PDA

View Full Version : New Funky Friday..

Hurts
08-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Better late than never, and the Habbo who wrote it sounds rather greedy casue look at the prize :o owell welldone to him.

Happy New Year!

What an amazing year 2006 was on Habbo! The very last month of it was just about the busiest we've ever had! The month started with Rasta Santa trying to bring us snow in time for Christmas, luckily he managed - but only just - releasing the Snow Patch and the Sand Patch into the catalog during his stay. Other Furni released during his stay was the traffic light and road barrier - released alternately in the Accessories section. http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1054/Jamelia_habbo_003.gif

Also in the month of December we had three celebrities visiting us in our hotel! Superstar Jamelia opened a Beauty Salon, King of The Jungle Matt Willis dropped in for a chat and star of Jean Simmons' Rock School Lil' Chris checked Habbo out!

There were also Christmas gift's galore from Duck Funk mp3's to an exclusive Christmas 2006 badge. At New Year yet another rare was released into the catalog - changing from the Super Rare Red Smoke Machine to A New Year Rocket!

Whoa! After that year on Habbo 2007 can only get better! And it could be better for you immediately...if you enter this week's Funky Friday. To celebrate a New Year in Habbo you could win an amazing prize.

1 New Years Rocket - To Remember 2006!
1 Strobe Solarium - To Remember the Celeb's in Habbo!
1 Snow Patch and 1 Sand Patch - To Remember Rasta Santa!
1 DJ Deck - To Remember all the Festive parties!
1 Throne - To Remember that YOU won Funky Friday!!!

As always 5 runners up will win 25 Credits!

To win this amazing prize and see 2007 in with style just answer this question:

What item of Furni did Faithless release for 5 minutes when they entered the Hotel in November?

1) Snow Patch
2) New Years Rocket
3) Strobe Solarium

Thanks to dan1207 for this weeks Funky Friday!

Roboevil
08-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Oh that is a kewl prize, and some people might not actually know the answer to the question. As oppose to the usual, "wot culer is da sky?"

Rozi
08-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Kool prize.

I wish my mum would take of that thing that wont let you call 090 numbers

:Hazel
08-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Not a bad funky friday, not that i will enter. :p

Xarea
08-01-2007, 04:10 PM
I hope one of the Habbo Staff read this....

WHY A DJ DECK?!?!? NEARLY EVERY WEEK SINCE SEPTEMBER, THE PRIZE HAS BEEN A DJ DECK!!!!!!!! I don't have one, but I think it's lowering there value TOO MUCH.

Robby
08-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Lol

are we aloud to tell people the answer?

Clue: Begins With 'S' if any help :)

ebay
08-01-2007, 08:57 PM
who was faithless...?? was he a scrIpter or sumat

Black_Apalachi
08-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Oh that is a kewl prize, and some people might not actually know the answer to the question. As oppose to the usual, "wot culer is da sky?"

Lol yeah. :) It's cool when it's hard and I know it. :D

Still not gonna enter lol. Still ****** that I was offline when that happned.

btw, I thought the rules for entering a question said that it had to be written properly (with spelling and punctuation) yeah right. :rolleyes:

Edit:

ROB! yeah you can but minimizes your chances. :rolleyes:

and ebayseller1 pmsl! She is some Pop Star. :P

Starburst..x
08-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Thats quite a good prize.

PinkFM
08-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Lol yeah. :) It's cool when it's hard and I know it. :D

Still not gonna enter lol. Still ****** that I was offline when that happned.

btw, I thought the rules for entering a question said that it had to be written properly (with spelling and punctuation) yeah right. :rolleyes:

Edit:

ROB! yeah you can but minimizes your chances. :rolleyes:

and ebayseller1 pmsl! She is some Pop Star. :P

There was a he to wasn't there? Anyway yeah it's some like pop/rap band thing.
Mere there is about 2/3 good things in prize, I never enter...pointless, just another money making thing for habbo!

Fart
08-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Cool prize :)
I think it was a strobelight , they look hanging i never see one around habbo though :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!