PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] My latest: The freindly solar power Lamp!

hit1
08-01-2007, 06:35 PM
Feel like staying on earth and not hitch hiking to another planet like mars? were no water lies and the dust flys around every second of the day. The year being longer.... nothing to make nice items with like psp's? Simply get the lamp for 25 credits! Yes its me hit by a car im sorry for my past behaviour i really am but this is my latest and like sixth alt?
I got a little wrong but did an animation aswell.

Alt:
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1181/solarlampmg4.png (http://imageshack.us)

Animation:
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3364/animationlampag2.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Oh yeh wind lol. sorry not solar.

lolligeboy
08-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Omg the animation s*cks, and isnt it wind powered instead of solar??
Howeverm the idea is nice.. Plz refine it!

hit1
08-01-2007, 06:45 PM
lol, so i did make a mistake anyway way ahead you theres no way to refind it, its text lol, you can simply ignore the text, atleast i dont speak like

YH ITZ DA PLX MON!

X:RiX:X
08-01-2007, 08:54 PM
It's a copy and paste, the lamp is the new hc furni on finland, there is just a pillar and a fan together, the animation moves around alot. It's ok for a sixth alt but personaly i wouldn't buy it.

hit1
08-01-2007, 10:02 PM
It's a copy and paste, the lamp is the new hc furni on finland, there is just a pillar and a fan together, the animation moves around alot. It's ok for a sixth alt but personaly i wouldn't buy it.
Of course! Its not going to be a real alt its an idea sure, but i wouldent say the animation's that bad as long as it shows it in action.

Kegan76
08-01-2007, 11:47 PM
The animation is stupid cuz ones small ones big and its waaaay to fast

hit1
09-01-2007, 08:00 AM
The animation is stupid cuz ones small ones big and its waaaay to fast
either way the alteration itself makes no differce.

lolligeboy
09-01-2007, 08:07 AM
You should:
- Create an animation where it goes on and off SLOWLY
- Make shure that the pillar wont move
- Refine the bar, and refine the wind mill, cos they both look very messy
- when the light turns on, make the windmill rotate
- the lamp cannot balance this way, give it some legs so it can stand

Thats what I mean with refining!

Bryan84
09-01-2007, 09:02 AM
Where's the solar panels? =P

:Hazel
09-01-2007, 12:40 PM
looks a bit mismatch, sorry :[

hit1
09-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Where's the solar panels? =P
god sakes, i put its wind powerd, god people are thick nowdays.

Demynx
09-01-2007, 04:07 PM
god sakes, i put its wind powerd, god people are thick nowdays.

No man, Your thick, you keep bashing everyones C+C and saying there wrong, personaly its just a copy and paste job theres nothing to it, 2/10

UDunKnow
09-01-2007, 04:53 PM
It's Ok. 8/10. The Animation Looks A Bit Bad Were It Shakes, It Goes To Fast.

Black_Parade
09-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Hit, Try not to be rude? There giving you C&C And your throwing it in there faces, .

6/10, Make animation softer, and the alt is C&P

hit1
09-01-2007, 10:47 PM
No man, Your thick, you keep bashing everyones C+C and saying there wrong, personaly its just a copy and paste job theres nothing to it, 2/10

Coming from someone whos obvisouly addicted to magna chicks

thanks guys above =D

RedFlagWaving
09-01-2007, 10:54 PM
i wouldnt say hes addicted just cuz theres some in his sig... everyone has something they like...you like alts, i like skateboarding, other people like manga...so what?

anyways its just a C&P alt not very good the lamp would fall over the fan's really dodgy an the animation is bad. 4/10

hit1
09-01-2007, 11:37 PM
i wouldnt say hes addicted just cuz theres some in his sig... everyone has something they like...you like alts, i like skateboarding, other people like manga...so what?

anyways its just a C&P alt not very good the lamp would fall over the fan's really dodgy an the animation is bad. 4/10

the lamps attached.

User43
10-01-2007, 12:10 AM
Hmmm

Sorry 5/10 its a nice idea but needs to be refined

Cajak
10-01-2007, 02:35 PM
Dear hit1,
People who give bad comments don't do this because they're sadistic, it's because they did the same think and like to help you to do a better job.
I personally don't like that object because I find it odd. And why did you write "solar power lamp" ?
Where are the solar panels ?
I'm finish. Have a nice day

P.S: 4/10.

hit1
10-01-2007, 04:03 PM
its wind i said its wind god.

Crimson
10-01-2007, 04:48 PM

Coming from somone who "obvisouly" addicted to starwars. :rolleyes: It is obviously not "obvisouly".

Anyway, interesting alteration. Not amazing, not bad. 4/10 :P

Andeeh
12-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Doesnt Look Right Animation...

Good Effort 7/10

Redmoon Evil
13-01-2007, 05:27 AM
its wind i said its wind god.

It may just be because it says it in the title of the page, you have some serious issues with accepting constructive criticism you try a get back at the person giving it. so I'm just going to give criticism, whats the point? it goes on and off and the fan do't even turn the light would be on a steady glow maybe a slight flicker and the fan would be going for it.

You've made it pretty messy and the animation goes fuzzy on the second slide, looks like I gave CC afterall.

Joker
15-01-2007, 08:14 PM
The alt is not very good so 3/10 Its just loads of diffrent furniture peices put into one amazingly bad alteration

Teenager!
17-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Lmao.

Looks like something from IKEA :P

House
19-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Wow, its yamiyugi111, the spamming idiot who invaded habboforum. Its horrible, copypasta, animation is horrid, I say 1/10 because you cant take constructive criticism.

Black_Apalachi
19-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Dunno how many times this has been said but that would be wind powered, not solar. :rolleyes:

Also, the animation is not too good and the "fan" isn't even spinnign while the lamp is on so it makes no sence at all.

Nice idea though.. I suppsoe. ;)

Demynx
20-01-2007, 01:05 AM

thanks guys above =D

This is coming from who can't even spell his words right, first of all its Manga not magna, who's not whos and obviously not obvisouly, 2nd of all, this is a character from a Playstation 2 RPG called Disgea made in Japan, it has a Anime but no manga, and how is it even obvious, this is just a signature I made, also should I remind you that you didn't make that signature but by someone named Hit-by-a-car, your always jumping to conclusions which don't ever seem logical at all.

PS If you keep bashing everyone's C+C then tell people to not give any. >.>

dirrty
20-01-2007, 01:18 AM
i dont like it. it goes bigger, smaller etc. keep it one size

GommeInc
20-01-2007, 02:23 AM
Is this thread a still alive?! I've noticed he hasn't done anything about his alt since he made it "/

When is he going to edit to everyones comments and stop making daft comments about the lamp being attached so it won't fall over? You need to edit it so you can show it won't fall over, because at the moment, it would "/

The Professor
20-01-2007, 06:12 PM
How is the lantern balancing on the pillar? The point cant be more than a pinhead across

EDIT: Just read gommes post on the previous page. Sorry!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!