PDA

View Full Version : Forest are going to wipe out Yaz

hit1
08-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Ok, forest won weak premership team, if that aint proof enough we Forest managed to stay top for months, were still in top 3, weve sufferd a few defeats. So? Oldham have lost to us once they havnt beaten the premies, so whos the best WE ARE!!!

WEVE GOT THE WHOLE THE WHOLE WORLD IN OUR HANDS WE GOT THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD IN OUR HANDS, AND SO ON GOS THE LOVELY FOREST SONG!

Jamie!
08-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Nope, Scunny are the best team, then Oldham...then you! The table doesn't lie.

gosling
08-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Ok, forest won weak premership team, if that aint proof enough we Forest managed to stay top for months, were still in top 3, weve sufferd a few defeats. So? Oldham have lost to us once they havnt beaten the premies, so whos the best WE ARE!!!

WEVE GOT THE WHOLE THE WHOLE WORLD IN OUR HANDS WE GOT THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD IN OUR HANDS, AND SO ON GOS THE LOVELY FOREST SONG!Key word, weak. As Jamie said, the table doesn't lie. The 5-0 thrashing you received at Boundary Park wasn't a fluke and to be honest, I can't see you winning the league.

Slush04
09-01-2007, 07:44 AM
Agreed with the posts above, and remember Oldham [We] beat you 2 - 0 at forest. :) Remember? So scunny are the best then us.

:Hazel
09-01-2007, 10:10 AM
On a high after the Charlton game are we? Don't get too carried away yet theres a long way to go..

hit1
09-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Ok then thets have a play off oldham vs charlton, belive me i know the outcome. The table lies sometimes a team can slip away. this wont.

Jamie!
09-01-2007, 05:34 PM
So that makes Leyton Orient better than you because they beat you 3-1? And that also makes Carlisle better than you because we managed a point against Oldham and you lost?

I'll tell you again, the table doesn't lie.

brandon
09-01-2007, 05:37 PM
So? you beat Charlton?
We beat Man Utd and still managed to be crap.

sl4rt is banned
09-01-2007, 07:13 PM
I'll tell you again, the table doesn't lie.

Sorry beg to differ :P gillingham should be top by miles :o:rolleyes::p

and so what hit1? you beat charlton ...
Gills beat charlton uuhm was it 2 seasons ago ? cant remember but meh yeh charlton lol why on earth are they in premiership ?:rolleyes::P

Pretty
09-01-2007, 07:15 PM
all igotta say is i support the team i come from, cmon u redzz:)

gosling
09-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Sorry beg to differ :P gillingham should be top by miles :o:rolleyes::p

and so what hit1? you beat charlton ...
Gills beat charlton uuhm was it 2 seasons ago ? cant remember but meh yeh charlton lol why on earth are they in premiership ?:rolleyes::PThat is very true. And when Gills beat Charlton, they were nowhere near the crisis that they're in at the moment! Anyone can beat anyone on their day...

And once again...Forest won't win the league

Grainger@CUFC
09-01-2007, 08:54 PM
That is very true. And when Gills beat Charlton, they were nowhere near the crisis that they're in at the moment! Anyone can beat anyone on their day...

And once again...Forest won't win the league

That is very true, we beat Chelsea 2-0 in our only season in the top flight. It was our first ever game in the 1st tier of English football, and it was at Stamford Bridge :D. Another example of underdogs winning :P.

And lol you're right again about Forest :P.

sl4rt is banned
09-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Shame its nearlly impossible for forest to get relegated now ^^

Robzor
10-01-2007, 04:26 PM
but cmon
i dont really care if forest win the league
its promo that counts :p:)

sl4rt is banned
10-01-2007, 08:25 PM
but cmon
i dont really care if forest win the league
its promo that counts :p:)
So true

Supposedly wembley to be ready for playoffs but they keep delaying it :( I would love to see gils in the new wembley and see if its better than when we was in there in 1999 season and the 2000 season ;)

(as in atomesphere btw)

Slush04
10-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Oldham used to be a top team as well you know, i stil think latics will win it.

gosling
10-01-2007, 08:39 PM
So true

Supposedly wembley to be ready for playoffs but they keep delaying it :( I would love to see gils in the new wembley and see if its better than when we was in there in 1999 season and the 2000 season ;)

(as in atomesphere btw)Atmosphere's bound to be better, fans are a lot closer to the pitch. It's debateable but I'm sure most people would prefer to see their team go up through the play-offs than the automatic spots if it means having the privelege of vising the home of football to watch their team play on the hallowed turf :p

Grainger@CUFC
10-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Atmosphere's bound to be better, fans are a lot closer to the pitch. It's debateable but I'm sure most people would prefer to see their team go up through the play-offs than the automatic spots if it means having the privelege of vising the home of football to watch their team play on the hallowed turf :p

Yeah, true about Wembley, if it's ever finshed. Lol

And you only get to experience that if you get past the semis :P.

And I would always rather go up through the automatic places. That means no heart-wrenching games to go through. It means you don't have to go through a penalty shoot-out if it comes to that either :D. Never again, not after the Conference play-off semi against Aldershot. 3-1 down on pens to win 5-4. Matty Glennon saved 3 in a row :eusa_clap.

sl4rt is banned
10-01-2007, 08:50 PM
And I would always rather go up through the automatic places. That means no heart-wrenching games to go through. It means you don't have to go through a penalty shoot-out if it comes to that either :D. Never again, not after the Conference play-off semi against Aldershot. 3-1 down on pens to win 5-4. Matty Glennon saved 3 in a row :eusa_clap.
As im a gills fan do not mention penalty's in playoffs please i dont want to remember that memory :@:@:p

Grainger@CUFC
10-01-2007, 08:52 PM
As im a gills fan do not mention penalty's in playoffs please i dont want to remember that memory :@:@:p

One word - Gutted.

The only thing you can say when you get beat on penalties :(.

gosling
10-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Yeah, true about Wembley, if it's ever finshed. Lol

And you only get to experience that if you get past the semis :P.

And I would always rather go up through the automatic places. That means no heart-wrenching games to go through. It means you don't have to go through a penalty shoot-out if it comes to that either :D. Never again, not after the Conference play-off semi against Aldershot. 3-1 down on pens to win 5-4. Matty Glennon saved 3 in a row :eusa_clap.What is it with Carlisle and heroic goalkeepers!? Anyway, I meant with the benefit of hindsight...you'd much rather have gone up through the play-offs and experienced the Wembley atmosphere and had a great day out than have finished 2nd...nobody remembers finishing 2nd! Well I do...but that was because it was on a memorable day, but even that wouldn't come close to the Wembley experience!

...If you get my drift!

sl4rt is banned
10-01-2007, 08:54 PM
One word - Gutted.

The only thing you can say when you get beat on penalties :(.
Yep who would of thought it though 6 mins of added time :o:o

I remember at priestfield a few seasons ago it was the same ref and he didnt come out with everyone else we had to wait like 10 mins for him to come dont know why :p

Grainger@CUFC
10-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Yep who would of thought it though 6 mins of added time :o:o

I remember at priestfield a few seasons ago it was the same ref and he didnt come out with everyone else we had to wait like 10 mins for him to come dont know why :p

Lol at 6 minutes. I suppose we had the reverse of that :D. Jimmy Glass scored with 15 sconds left during 4 minutes of added time.

sl4rt is banned
10-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Lol at 6 minutes. I suppose we had the reverse of that :D. Jimmy Glass scored with 15 sconds left during 4 minutes of added time.
:P cant remember that name :s never heard of it tbh what year was that ? :P

Grainger@CUFC
10-01-2007, 09:02 PM
:P cant remember that name :s never heard of it tbh what year was that ? :P

How very dare you. Lol, only the on-loan Swindon Town goalkeeper that scores with the last kick of the 1999/2000 season to keep us in the Football League. Mayhem ensues. Mass pitch invasion. Referee gets knocked flying LOL.

Best day of my life, full stop.

gosling
10-01-2007, 09:04 PM
To be honest, I remember routing for Wigan for no specific reason when you beat them in a play-off final YEARS back now! You beat 'em anyway. ;) Anywho, know how you feel, mate. I've faced pain in the play-offs when we had Cardiff AT The Millenium Stadium in 2003 - lost in extra time. :( Perhaps not quite as painful as penalties but I was still in tears :lol: I can look back and laugh now, while we're embarassing them on Sky! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!