PDA

View Full Version : NEW CARZZ

Metric.
08-01-2007, 10:52 PM
My mom bought a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta TDI (AUTOMATIC) for her business toady and she is trading the 2004 FORD FREESTAR SES in on another van (NOT A FORD).

GommeInc
08-01-2007, 10:58 PM
The Volkswagen Jetta does look like a nice car. Have you noticed how new cars... Well, hard to explain, don't look as nice as they used to? There's something about new cars which I think don't look as nice.

Metric.
08-01-2007, 11:35 PM
The Volkswagen Jetta does look like a nice car. Have you noticed how new cars... Well, hard to explain, don't look as nice as they used to? There's something about new cars which I think don't look as nice.

yeah, i loved the old body jetta's!

i hate the new accords, they changed the back on them and it looks really bad, but i love the new civic better than the old ones, it depends on the model, but i agree with you.

GommeInc
09-01-2007, 01:00 AM
The new Civic hatchback reminds me of the car in the film 'i-Robot.' It looks really futuristic compared to other cars. The Accord is the Honda with the veru flat back isn't it?

~Hilton~
12-01-2007, 08:12 PM

Example of that? I think it depends on the car really. by "newer cars" do you mean like current ones or just like 2002 or so.

One that does like very nice: Ferrari F430 *drools*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!