PDA

View Full Version : Apply to be a Habbox Events Organizer

nvrspk4
09-01-2007, 04:41 AM
Hey all,

Well with our slightly smaller team with the sad departure of two members, we are once again offering you the chance to join the team! Applications to become Habbox Events Organizers are now open! Absolutely anyone can apply! We are looking for a few people to help out and make the events department even better by organizing one event every 2-3 weeks. Please bear in mind that you must be able to balance school and this position, so if you are taking GSCEs or A Levels or whatnot which you want to concentrate on, do not apply unless you have time to do that and Events Organizing!

If you wish to apply, send me (nvrspk4) a Private Message with the following application filled out:

Habbo Name:
Past experience (if any):
What you can bring to the Events Department (qualities):
Why I should pick you over the other applicants:
Types of events you would do:
Two (2) sample events:
Any special ideas you have:

Feel free to include any information that you think may enhance your chances (ex: Screenshots of events you have done, more information, etc. etc.)

Remember, try to be original and not monotonous. Saying "I would do falling furni, I am nice, I think kick wars would be good for Habbox Events." does not make you stand out nor does it make me want to hire you.

Applications will close sometime a little less than a week from today. I may hire some of the organizers earlier but you are welcome to apply until apps close sometime Sunday January 14th.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

Good luck! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!