PDA

View Full Version : Right...

Myzas
09-01-2007, 05:05 PM
k, I wanna sell my gameboy advance sp to game
However, i dunno how much they'll buy it for
Can you give me a rough idea how much they'll pay
I hear they pay real money or/and put the value on yer reqards card. They pay more for the reward card than for real money.
So, can anyone answer the question for me, Ty ; ]

brandon
09-01-2007, 05:06 PM
Not much, they underprice things totally and with the DS, and the Gameboy Micro all newer, you wont get much at all.

Myzas
09-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Can ya give me like, a rough price they'll give?

brandon
09-01-2007, 05:11 PM
No idea, look what they are selling for on ebay and then take a bit off it.

Wayne
09-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Game are the self proclaimed best people to give the most money for trade in games. I far from believe it. You'll probably get around £10 - £20. It's best to put it up on eBay and put a reserve on it for the price you don't mind selling it for.

Myzas
09-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Erm, dya think i can sell gba sp, and erm, its charger, a case for it, and say 3 games for £30 - £50? ;l

brandon
09-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Game are the self proclaimed best people to give the most money for trade in games. I far from believe it. You'll probably get around £10 - £20. It's best to put it up on eBay and put a reserve on it for the price you don't mind selling it for.
i disagree there. as many people i know get put off by reserve prices as i do. usually i'd put the starting price as something i wouldn't mind getting it for. (lowest ammount), not 99p and things silly like that.

Wayne
09-01-2007, 05:19 PM
i disagree there. as many people i know get put off by reserve prices as i do. usually i'd put the starting price as something i wouldn't mind getting it for. (lowest ammount), not 99p and things silly like that.

I was going to put starting price but I couldn't think of it so I put reserve.
If you add to it, you might get a bit more. If you have the original box you will get a bit more, but it depends on the condition and how popular the game is etc.

Neversoft
09-01-2007, 05:25 PM
No shop will give you alot. £10-£15, if that.

Erm, dya think i can sell gba sp, and erm, its charger, a case for it, and say 3 games for £30 - £50? ;l

No chance. My brother tried trading in 5 perfect gamecube games ages ago when it was popular, they didn't accept 2 and offered £5 for the other 3.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!