PDA

View Full Version : lol

Scouse
10-01-2007, 02:20 AM
When you say lol do you actually laugh or is it just a habbit of saying it?

i sometimes laugh, but sometimes just put it because of a habbit

and, have you ever said it in real life when you've laughed?
i havent and i think its sad if you do. :)

lol

Charlie
10-01-2007, 02:28 AM
Sometimes, when i say it, i'm actually laughing, but other times it's just something to say when there is nothing else to say.

Sometimes, i'll say lol in real, and just laugh it off. But, most of the time, no-ones around, so it's okay. And, the only reason i said it in real, is because i say it so much online, it becomes a habit of saying lol instead of actually laughing.

348GTS
10-01-2007, 02:32 AM
Sometimes, when i say it, i'm actually laughing, but other times it's just something to say when there is nothing else to say.

Sometimes, i'll say lol in real, and just laugh it off. But, most of the time, no-ones around, so it's okay. And, the only reason i said it in real, is because i say it so much online, it becomes a habit of saying lol instead of actually laughing.

same

If I'm really laughing, I'll put like lmao or something, not lol. I just put lol out of habbit. And It makes me mad, like on english assignements, I'll be like our plane was delayed for like four hours! It was so annoying. then I'm so used to putting lol down, it makes me mad. Or I wish I could put like smilies in my english assignements.

Lilux
10-01-2007, 02:40 AM
When i say lol i don't really laugh but when i say things like "LOL" "ROFL" i do ;p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!