PDA

View Full Version : More info about my LITTLE BRITAIN TOURNIE

Jõnathan
06-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Seeing as -legoman- closed my other post :@ , here's what's gonna happen about the tournie- the 2 winners of the qualifyin rounds get a silver trophy with 'Little Britain Tournie 2005 Qualifying Round 1/2/3/4 Winner: the habbo's name'. These are on that trophy of the habbo givin the peace sign (or summut like dat).
The top 3 in the final get a bronze 4 3rd, silver 4 2nd, and gold 4 1st with 'Little Britain Tournie 2005 Final Winner/Runner-Up/3rd place: the habbo's name'. these are all on cup trophies (or classic trophies)
More info can be found at www.freewebs.com/jon606

*UPDATE!* Dates have been confirmed! Qualifyin' starts on Sat'day, and the final is on Sunday. That's this week-end, the 16th & 17th of April.
*MORE UPDATING!* Times for the QR's (Qualifyin Rounds) are between 12pm-2pm on Sat'day, and the final on Sunday will be at 3pm. Please come, as I had to postpone it last weekend due to no people in it.

Oh, btw, plz send me a f/r if u dont have me on already- Search Jon606 on the console, f/r me and send a msg sayin ure in it. I'll accept the f/r. Or just post yer habbo name on here and ill get bak 2 u

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHH!

Closed by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Due to event being canceled

Emicat
06-04-2005, 07:57 PM
Jeiz, this guy is my BROTHER! EEK! Yes he is a ginner, But his is a beginer a newbie! So there.

I like pie

................meep?

yeahbutnobecausewhathappend wasthisfingthatidontevennonuffinaboutsoSHUTUP.

alexxxxx
07-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Jeiz, this guy is my BROTHER! EEK! Yes he is a ginner, But his is a beginer a newbie! So there.

I like pie

................meep?

yeahbutnobecausewhathappend wasthisfingthatidontevennonuffinaboutsoSHUTUP.

rrighht...

Jõnathan
07-04-2005, 07:14 PM
EM, I'M GONNA KEEEEL YOU! DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN. :@
FROM YER BRO,
Jon606!

P.S. YOU SMELL LIKE CHEESE EM. :eusa_booh AND THIS VIOLIN IS GOING STRAIGHT UP YER NOSE!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!