PDA

View Full Version : Havn't Started Habbo Fansite? Read me! This is a great offer - (free domain)

CleanFilm
10-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Ok if you havn't started your habbo fansite yet, well im giving you a free habbo domain and free hosting for it too.

So.. Whats the domain?
Ok get ready, its quite a good domain name and you might like it the domain name is

"notjusthabbo.com"

Iv'e also got another one coming in called

"habboevent.com"
That should be in my account by tonight.

If anyones interested, dont spam my pm box, reply to this post.
Tell me this information too because i be guessing lots of people might want this.

Whats your name? (Not full name just first so i can get to know you)
Age? (How old are you because i dont want people making useless use of this domain)

Why do you want to use it, what would you add to site? (Give me some explanation of what your going to add to site and why do you want to use it, i dont want it just left as a blank page and used for personal crap reason, i want people to make it a nice and warm welcoming habbo fansite.)

Ok Thats it, But why am i doing this? wouldnt i want to use it? Well seriously habbos fully not my favorite. These domains i just got for the hell of it. i be doing more offers like this soon in this forum, plus im not good at making habbo fansites either, if you do open it i would proberly help you but im not providing layouts im no good with habbo fansites!

So if you wish to use it! Dont be shy post on up!

And remember, i dont want people to use it for anything they want!
I'll sort out hosting whoever gets it.

In the hosting you get around 1 - 2GB Space?? - and Alot of transfer for visitors.

So post up and offer now.
I will decide when to close this offer and decide who gets it whoever gives the best explanation of why they want to use it.

Thanks
Matthew

PenguinFluid
10-01-2007, 10:41 AM
name : jake
wat i will do with it : make it into great fansite and get forum etc
ty jake

CleanFilm
10-01-2007, 11:13 AM
name : jake
wat i will do with it : make it into great fansite and get forum etc
ty jake

Are you website designer?

[N]
10-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Fanta stop lieing you can't design websites you don't have any experience same with the forums, all you do is sit back and relax enjoy you being admin.

PenguinFluid
10-01-2007, 03:12 PM
ur such a pig **** i did loadz to that forum and i rememberu just sittin around then u trashed foru,m , resigned and blamed it on me .
also thankls {n} for tjhe constant abuse on msn and saying ur gunna beat me up - i look foprward to it ur ************ :-)

Edited by Lµke (Forum Moderator): Please do not insult another forum member.

Puma
10-01-2007, 03:15 PM
really good offer =)

CleanFilm
10-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Yah! Good offer! And calm down Fanta and N!! Stop spamming my post =]

PenguinFluid
10-01-2007, 03:23 PM
ok soz so who gets it ?

CleanFilm
10-01-2007, 03:34 PM
ok soz so who gets it ?

I dont know yet, i need more people to post up and i wanna see which ones best.

[N]
10-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Fanta before you say how im siting around doing nothing, i was only admin for one day, and im having internet difficulties.

PLUS, i installed 2!!!! skins on there so don't chat *REMOVED*
Then you got rude to me etc, and i don't even like you.

yes i trashed the forum skin and pwned the forum and showed everyone, and one person said its nulled and i don't want to be working on a nulled forum so i quit trashed AND WHAT.

Yes come down to london ill be looking forward to meeting you.

Edited by Nixt (Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members, and do not avoid the Forum filter, thanks :).

PenguinFluid
10-01-2007, 04:00 PM
lol dnt post this is this thread lol waiting for me in london - ur gunna chav me up

[N]
10-01-2007, 04:01 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

CleanFilm
10-01-2007, 04:41 PM
;2882971']***Just noticed mod removed text so i remove on quote too ****[/B][/COLOR]

ahhh stop moaning guys! Chill out! Take a chill pill :eusa_danc

?php?
10-01-2007, 08:45 PM
I own a fansite with another person, I spose i could help you with this one, the other one is www.habboshout.com/V1.0

Ceoxe
10-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Name, Will

i can code in iframes, im sort of good at layouts and if you need proof of coding, here is my latest one: www.cyrusworld.org/habbofunk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!